You have another 24 hours to enter, by request.
Meanwhile, while you are waiting, some explanations of the so-called rules.
1. CC rules when you joined - shamelessly stolen from Kajun's Comic Cup X Rules; it deserved a bigger audience. Please Vote in the semi-finals and finals of Comic Cup X.
2. Stripcreator reg opens a fast food shop - boorite did some really hella funny strips on fast food in Comic Showcase.
3. Palindromes/rhyme - I like palindromes/ another Lolita League rule.
4. Stickman is President/PM - Came up with this as a rule for the Lolita League which I'm running in Kajun's abscence. My favourite rule.
5. Absinth - Suggested when I was on #stripcreator by either Chooby, Chi_The_Cynic or choadwarrior I think...
6. kaddar chimp on the moon - again, overheard on #stripcreator, conversation between brad and kaddar that mentioned "Astrochimp!" Way to pre-empt reality!
7. The 3 phrases to use:
- "It was like that when I got here!" - One of Homer Simpson's 3 little phrases to get through life
- "A Series of Unlikely Explanations" - The name of a spaceship from an Iain M. Banks novel
- "I've been converted to *****!" - Long story, female friend of mine said it once, sounded suitably stripcreator smutty to include as a rule.
8. Film titles colliding - Original (I think)
9. video game character - original again (I think)
Please replace the handset, and try again.