Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » attitudechicka : Get your fat butt in here.

Author

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

Ok you sent me a pm saying something along the lines of " If you have something to say to me then say it to my face " you were referring to me calling you moody bitch in a comic-cup thread.
I haven't been here for long but when I read through the previous cups I noticed a trend to take a persons name and twist it a little, then a little more etc. Basically making a play on words or puns with peoples user-names.
Ok so 'attitude' I changed to 'moody', it's hardly a leap of Eddie Izzard proportions, then I flipped around 'chick' to 'bitch' which as I am sure you know an African American term for women i.e. chicks.

So, I come back from the weekend hoping that I am still in the cup, true to the weekend rules I had read up on (rules you told me to read up on) to find out you had kicked me because people were getting 'antsy'.
I call you out(in a pm) for changing rules on a whim.

Now this is the science bit. You know I am away from the weekend, I wrote this either in a pm to you or in the recruit thread I forget, but you corroborate this anyway in the cup thread.

So what do you do? You go and put my name in for the 1st fucking draw knowing full well that I would not be here till Monday, then you change the rules and oust the new boy.

I know my strips are good and all but I am not a ringer. I am not a pro. I found this site a few days ago and just started creating. I have as much right as anybody to be treated fairly.

Cynical types might say you were scared. Cynical types might think that you were pissed because I was the new guy and had 4 stars and you were established and perhaps were a little irked that I was up there with you. Well thats how funny works. I have been funny all my life so it's not like I upped my game just to annoy you.

So I have been away from here since the 17th. I was still on 4 stars. I had logged on for all of 8 minutes or so, I had typed my reply to you stating that the moany bitch thing was just a joke and I also said that your running of things left me every right to be disgruntled, what with your rule flipping etc.

You called me a retard, which was what caused me to fire off the pm saying you were handling this badly.

2 seconds later I notice my rating has gone down to 3 stars??? I have now been rated 3 times. Whoever voted me the 1st time gave me 3 stars, the 2nd voter must have went for 5 because my rating then went to 4. So I am just going to say that I think you rated me a 2 just because your pre-menstrual or something. Do you deny it? It could only have been you IMO, no comment was added either.

Ratings mean fuck all to me, there are funny peeps in here who deserve more and there are dull unoriginal peeps in here who deserve less. That's just the way these ratings things work. people think they are a big deal to the point where they won't tell someone they are just not funny for fear of being downgraded themselves.

I think your pretty petty chicky, you're not cool. I have not read all of your strips but I'll say this. You do a lot of smile humour.

(¬_\) - tiger knee.

---
GOVT. Warning: Do not smoke around children they will badger you for fags.

10-20-03 10:32am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Just because someone else has weekend rules, doesn't mean that I will. Matchups were drawn at random, I still have the strips of paper with each person's name on it, if you'd like me to dig them out of the trash and scan them, they're in the trash can next to my desk. Brad has an account of who rated who what, and I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I'm not the one who rated you poorly. In fact, I haven't rated you at all. I even checked to see if I had. Furthermore, I'm glad you think I'm so much of a bitch that I would do that to someone. I'm also flattered you called me fat, since I was so worried that I might be seen as anorexic. As far as my comics go, I could care less what you think of them. I don't make them for you, otherwise they'd be titled "Hey Smamurai, is this one good?". As far as me calling you retarded, you win. I will admit I was wrong about that, but calling me a bitch was, in my opinion, out of line completely, whether to be funny or not (which I suspect not). I would like to formally appologize for calling you a retard in hopes that you accept. As for the rest, I do not appologize for it. Like I said, I put it to a vote, I had my own set of rules, and you didn't inform me of any actual reason why you couldn't use your computer this weekend, like not having internet access, personal problems, ect. I refuse to appologize for it, and while I feel sorry for you, I asked everyone what they thought was fair, and this is the what came up. One user said that I have to be true to my rules, and that's what I'm doing. I'm sorry I didn't post them in the sign up thread, I didn't realize anyone would need them. And you may feel that I have no business knowing what was keeping you this weekend, and that's fine. But I know for a fact you were still online when I posted the thread. As my rules say, repeatedly, no crying.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

10-20-03 11:13am (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

I only surf at work. I leave work at 20:00 gmt. I donut work weekends.

I just don't know why you would put me in the 1st round knowing I wouldn't be here, knowing that you would kick me. Matchups drawn at random or not, you could have drawn again just so that this wouldn't have happened.

It's good that you are able to turn my lazy insults etc. around . I apologise for them as there was no basis in them.

I was wrong about your strips as well, the "meatloaf" one was really funny.

Just forget about it, it's no biggie.

---

10-20-03 11:39am (new)

MaKK_BeNN
VOTE JEB BUSH 2008

Member Rated:

STOP IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN MOM AND DAD USED TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
Vote Jeb Bush 2008

10-20-03 12:06pm (new)

Ewwwww
Dickmouth.

Member Rated:

STOP IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN DAD AND DAD USED TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
"No obscene images." I guess I'll just have to settle for saying cocksucker a lot.

10-20-03 1:44pm (new)

Matchbook_Romance
Going. Coming.

Member Rated:

It's good to know that people can make-up on SC... I was beginning to think all of were cold, heartless, bastards :) (J/k and good luck to all who are in the Comic Cup!)

10-20-03 11:13pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

smamurai is a fucking whiner.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

10-21-03 1:14am (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

Yeah good one, I think Alanis Morissette said it best when she said " Dude thats so like weird man, you're moaning about him because he was moaning about something else "

Anyway get used to it.

---

10-21-03 5:13am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

And now you're crying about that.

Why do you need to post this here? You could have just pm'd chicka.

---

10-21-03 5:15am (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

What's it got to do with you big nose?

Maybe we should just use this forum for topics about favourite pizza-toppings or something eh? Fucking idiot.

---

10-21-03 6:11am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

Or we could use it for fighting. Did you not resolve the issue with chicka?

---

10-21-03 6:19am (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

Who knows, maybe I am just biding my time till I can once again call her "fat" in a taunting stylee.
Or maybe not.

Anyway I was replying to you, I thought your comment was pointless seeing as how I came in here to moan at somebody about something.

---

10-21-03 6:53am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

your mom

---

10-21-03 7:09am (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

What you say bout my momma?

---

10-21-03 7:32am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Put it in a forum where everyone has the right to post, people are going to post. End of discussion.

Yes and no on the resolve issue. Yes, because I'm done arguing with him about it. No, because he's probably going to carry this grudge everywhere he goes on SC. I'm not concerned about it.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

10-21-03 9:42am (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

and you are?

---

10-21-03 10:45am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

10-21-03 10:56am (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

not missing the point of the previous post.

---

10-21-03 12:05pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

10-21-03 2:42pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

u@r

---

10-21-03 5:18pm (new)

smamurai
Too orangey for crows

Member Rated:

Is it just me or is there some political rating going on here?
Quick, Boorite and dcomposed, rate me for 5 stars to save my deepening shame . There a couple of nice blojobs innit 4 ya. meet me in the shed at dusk and if I am late start without me. There is lightning forecast for tonight so if you think that someone is using flash photography through the shed window don't worry, it's just lightning so keep giving each other head and don't buy The Sun tomorrow.

---

10-22-03 5:57am (new)

boinky33
I'm with stupid ^

Member Rated:

1-You suck!
2-You suck!
3-You suck!
4-You suck!
5-You suck!
6-You suck!
7-You suck!
8-You suck!
9-You suck!
10-You suck!

10-22-03 5:59am (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

quote:
1-You suck!
2-You suck!
3-You suck!
4-You suck!
5-You suck!
6-You suck!
7-You suck!
8-You suck!
9-You suck!
10-You suck!
Finding a person that sucks is usually quite a good thing, in my opinion.

---
Dad was flammable

10-22-03 1:43pm (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

quote:

Finding a person that sucks is usually quite a good thing, in my opinion.

Finding someone who will swallow...WHOA!

10-22-03 6:16pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

I found someone who swallowed once.

ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-23-03 6:59pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » attitudechicka : Get your fat butt in here.

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests