Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup II

Author

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

Spaknling, you can replace the sickobunnies with Penguins.

8-08-01 4:02pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Instead of everyone voting to see who gets in why not save some time and just let Drexle pick the eight who are actually going to be in the next comic cup.

Anyone who wants in can enter a comic and Drexle can pick his eight favorite out of all the comics and those will be the strippers used in the next comic cup.

I think everyone putting up a comic and then voting and blah blah blah would take to long and be to confusing.

Whatever you guys decide on is fine with me though.

8-08-01 9:08pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

quote:
Instead of everyone voting to see who gets in why not save some time and just let Drexle pick the eight who are actually going to be in the next comic cup.

Anyone who wants in can enter a comic and Drexle can pick his eight favorite out of all the comics and those will be the strippers used in the next comic cup.

I think everyone putting up a comic and then voting and blah blah blah would take to long and be to confusing.

Whatever you guys decide on is fine with me though.

While simplicity *is* a good thing, I think some people would have reservations about letting just one person decide which eight strippers will compete. However, now that this idea is on the table, it would probably be a good thing to ask if anyone is in favor of it?

8-08-01 9:16pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

Or maybe it's not such a bad idea? I do know that I already have the rules for the entry round in my head already. I'm not going to post them, though, until I have some thought up for the rest of the Cup.

8-08-01 9:19pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

I have actually only counted 8 people who've expressed interest so far. There may be no need for any of this entry stuff if we don't get more fresh blood. We'll just see if any of the as-of-yet silent crowd have to say once the official Comic Cup III intro is posted.

8-08-01 9:40pm (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

im happy with crabby's idea

and weve just gotten news in that hell is suffering a cold spell with temperatures reaching as low as -6 degrees

but seriously i do like crabby's idea

the moderator deserves to play god like that after winning the last cup

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

8-09-01 4:43am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

Crabby's system is more merit-based than the one we've been using until now, which is basically "first come, first served". But part of the idea of the Cup was to be more democratic than the Contest, which is why we don't have the moderator decide the winner of every round.

I'll try anything once. Go ahead and experiment with whatever seems best to you, and if the next winner doesn't like how it works out, then s/he can try something different, and so on.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

8-09-01 5:55am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup II

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help