Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup II

Author

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

*spasm!* *Twitch twicth!*

8-07-01 10:40am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Suffer, bitches!

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

8-07-01 10:44am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

How about the band called "Tea Party?"

8-07-01 10:47am (new)

descolada99
The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Member Rated:

I suppose, but it would have to be REALLY funny, especially since I've never heard of them.

---
"Fascist Clay was my most favorite totalitarian boxer!" - Indie Rock Pete from Diesel Sweeties

8-07-01 11:20am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

Once you've had black... by Drexle
8-07-01
Aww yeah... I remember the summer of '69 allright. Man, that was the year I gave my left nut for world peace! Heh, it was worth it, though...
*Flashback to the Mary Jane Tea Party of '69... brownies courtesy Alice B. Toklas. *
Oh god!!! Oh god!!! Oh, what a feeling!!!
Yeah, bitch... and now for something *really* twisted! (God, I hope i can still get it on without a left nut after this...)
Okay, maybe not world piece, but a piece a 'dat Hillary Rodham's white ass. Yep, before she met me she was all starch stiff, but last I heard she was pimpin' out Fleiss's old hos. Speakin' of hos...
Knock-knock-knock!!!

8-07-01 11:20am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

I'm so glad I read that strip while my officemate was out. I'm not sure what he would think of me after I explained to him that I was laughing my ass off at the line "That was the year I gave my left nut for world peace!"

This looks like a legal entry to me. If any rule contributors think their rules weren't satisfied, speak up.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

8-07-01 12:06pm (new)

NastyPope
His Holiness Archamian the First

Member Rated:

well,here goes.

Austin Powers in: My Left Nut by NastyPope
8-07-01
Back in 1969, after defeating the notorious Dr Evil, Austin Powers and Fellicity Shagwell prepare to enter the time portal.
Oh Austin, thank you for saving me from Dr. Evil. I'm so sorry you lost your left nut to Mini-Me.
No worries Baby, that's why they come in pairs. When we get back to the present, I can still serve up the cream for our little 'tea party' yeah baby!!!
Back in the present, Austin and Fellicity decide to dress up and have a 'tea party' at Austin's Swingin Pad
That_was_incredible Austin, but one thing that concerns me though. Could we have affected the future from what we did in the past ?
Baby, nothin to worry about. I've got my mojo back, and Dr Evil is gone. Everything is as right as rain. Say, let's turn on the sports news & play come greasy_naked_twister.
Welcome everyone to ESPN sportcenter. I am your host, O.J. Simpson and here is your Superbowl Lowdown brought to you by Coca Cola.."Grab a Coke and a smile"
We have an incredible match up between two amazing teams. The war between the Seattle Seahawks & New South Wales looks to offer some incredible RUGBY!!!!

---
At least im still funny .....looking. http://www.carrionfields.com

8-07-01 2:34pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Good ones! Too bad only one of you gets to be on top (at a time - I suppose you could take turns). I particularly liked NP's use of Tea Party, but for overall execution I'll have to give my vote to Lady J.

Not in this one? Too late to vote for cleavage? damn...

Okay. I'll give my vote to Drexle then.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

8-07-01 2:44pm (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

It's a tough call, but I think the idea of Hillary loosening up after some nasty sneaky-freaky beats out the greasy naked twister tea party by a nose.

Drexle

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

8-07-01 2:52pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

It was extremely close, but I'll be voting for NastyPope.

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

8-07-01 4:24pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

The good news is it was tight. The bad news is I've usually been voting in the minority this Cup. But gaining my favor on 3 of 5 counts here is NastyPope.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

8-07-01 5:34pm (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

Yikes. It was tough. I'm gonna have to go with NastyPope for his sly Austin Powers references.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

8-07-01 6:19pm (new)

descolada99
The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Member Rated:

Wow.. really really tough decision, but I think the image of hillary and hos and other debauchery wins it for me. I don't want to know what kind of sex act includes removing a left nut...

This vote goes to Drexle.

---
"Fascist Clay was my most favorite totalitarian boxer!" - Indie Rock Pete from Diesel Sweeties

8-07-01 6:55pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

Oooh, this is exciting!

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

8-07-01 6:59pm (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

Spankling probably does.

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

8-07-01 6:59pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

Yeah, no shit! I just made a comic about it but since the vote count changed, it's kind of outdated. I'll wait until afterward to post it.

8-07-01 7:06pm (new)

NastyPope
His Holiness Archamian the First

Member Rated:

Yeah, no shit! I just made a comic about it but since the vote count changed, it's kind of outdated. I'll wait until afterward to post it.

Frankly I'm stunned it has progressed as it has. Before I left work I checked and Drexle had two so I figured it was a well deserved shutout. I just got back from KungFu and now I have three?!??!!? yikes. This IS exciting.

---
At least im still funny .....looking. http://www.carrionfields.com

8-07-01 8:03pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

I've gotta hand it to you man... you definitely got to the finals for a reason.

8-07-01 8:11pm (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

Spankling probably does.

Removal no, but a 5 pound weight will tug it to the floor let me tell you.

Speaking of heavy balls, let's hear it for our finalists.

---

8-07-01 8:25pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

This was a real close one and even though he spelled alright wrong I'm gonna have to give my vote to
drexle.

8-07-01 10:44pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

quote:
This was a real close one and even though he spelled alright wrong I'm gonna have to give my vote to
drexle.

Ouch! crabby's getting pedantic on my ass! But the vote is most appreciated.

And the tension thickens...

8-07-01 10:51pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

quote:
drexle.
The way I learned it in English class, you both got it wrong -- it's two words, "all right," and there is no single word construction. This situation is often confused with the double legitimate uses "already" and "all ready."

/usr/dict/words on my unix box backs me up on this FWIW.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

8-08-01 6:20am (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=all%20right

See the usage note there. IMO, any situation too formal for non-standard words is also too formal to use "all right" as a single unit. (Meaning that if you use it as two separate words, "all" modifying "right", e.g. "your answers on the test were all right", that's okay.)

Back to the topic, looks like it's 4-3 in favor of Drexle now. That means we're still waiting for two people's votes.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

8-08-01 6:49am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

quote:
...it's two words, "all right," and there is no single word construction. This situation is often confused with the double legitimate uses "already" and "all ready."...quote]
kaufman's right and I all ways get that one wrong.

---

8-08-01 7:39am (new)

Spankling

Member Rated:

and I sometimes screw up tags... sorry.

---

8-08-01 7:41am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup II

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help