Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Showcase » The "This Comic Does Not Belong in a Thread" threa

Author

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

The thread for comics which you create, which are one note , one joke , dont fit into any current categories, and which arent part of any series you intend to pursue.

In effect , random funny comics which are one-offs

[Click to view comic: 'The Return of the Precious']

Next!

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

1-11-04 3:40pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Inflatable_Man
Heart stopper. Hip hopper. Pill popper.

Member Rated:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

---
Destroying my reputation one post at a time.

1-11-04 3:48pm (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

1-11-04 4:26pm (new)

Xuanwu
The Professor

Member Rated:

1-11-04 5:09pm (new)

laughinginyourface
Chuck Norris's bitch

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'A tribute to my sister']

---
...and pain joined his urge to percieve...

1-11-04 5:29pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

1-11-04 8:30pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Punchline']
[Click to view comic: 'Punchline 2']

And I made this one specifically for whoever said "bring back potato durden!" in my user comments:

[Click to view comic: 'The Return of Potato Durden(I brought him back just for you)']

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

1-11-04 8:52pm (new)

Xuanwu
The Professor

Member Rated:

1-11-04 11:26pm (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

The funny thing is, I knew this was coming when I read the second panel... I just saw that movie, and enjoyed it. Not as much as House of 1000 Corpses, but it was still awesome.

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

1-12-04 1:11am (new)

Xuanwu
The Professor

Member Rated:

1-12-04 9:20pm (new)

thochaos
The Host of Chaos

Member Rated:

This comic doesn't belong anywhere, I just wanted a strip called "Charlton Heston"

[Click to view comic: 'Charlton Heston']

---
"If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in your family"

1-13-04 3:55pm (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

"Soylent Pink" is made of people from San Francisco.

---

1-13-04 7:12pm (new)

Xuanwu
The Professor

Member Rated:

And it's triangle shaped. It's how the color blind can tell it apart.

1-13-04 10:23pm (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

C'mon man, Soylent Pink isn't really pink. It's more yellowish-orange.

---

1-13-04 10:34pm (new)

MikeyG
Shoots the shit and often misses

Member Rated:

Contrary to popular belief, Soylent Orange is not made from people from Orange County, or the actors on 'the O.C.'. It's actually made from Kaufman's body hair.

---
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic jizz of revenge all over Canada.

1-14-04 7:42am (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Two notes for the price of one.']

If you've read any of my strips with the newsreaders who hate each other or the Teleporting Blue Man you might find this funny. Otherwise, go and fuck yourselves with a pointy stick.

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

1-15-04 4:42pm (new)

thochaos
The Host of Chaos

Member Rated:

Oh yeah... I haven't gotten off like that in ages! Any more suggestions?

---
"If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in your family"

1-16-04 4:11am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

1-16-04 10:47am (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'PSA']

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

1-17-04 1:25am (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

Not as hillarious as your other comics, but incredibly true. Sometimes I wonder if Chico has a law against turn signals.

It's not so bad when they're in the left turn lane, but when they suddenly slow from 55 to 10 in 5 seconds, then jump into the turn lane, stopping me and everyone behind me, it gets a little fucking annoying.

Also, people don't seem to know what that little arrow that points RIGHT means. I sat behind some dumbass for nearly 5 minutes waiting for him to turn. I honked, he flipped me off, then went straight. From the right turn lane.

Then there was the time I was turning left, and had a green light. Some dumbshit just flew right through a Yield sign, damn near slamming into me, and had the nerve to honk at me, as if I was the moron.

Mandatory driving lessons for everyone, fuck. Simple basics, like turn signals, what a YIELD sign means, why you shouldn't drive in fog with your high-beams on, why you shouldn't pass someone going 60 in a 55 zone with a cop behind you (god, that was fucking hillarious.), why tailgating is dangerous (especially at 60mph), and how to GET THE FUCK OVER when someone is trying to merge...

Among other things.

---

1-17-04 5:00am (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

quote:
Not as hillarious as your other comics, but incredibly true. Sometimes I wonder if Chico has a law against turn signals.

It's not so bad when they're in the left turn lane, but when they suddenly slow from 55 to 10 in 5 seconds, then jump into the turn lane, stopping me and everyone behind me, it gets a little fucking annoying.

Also, people don't seem to know what that little arrow that points RIGHT means. I sat behind some dumbass for nearly 5 minutes waiting for him to turn. I honked, he flipped me off, then went straight. From the right turn lane.

Then there was the time I was turning left, and had a green light. Some dumbshit just flew right through a Yield sign, damn near slamming into me, and had the nerve to honk at me, as if I was the moron.

Mandatory driving lessons for everyone, fuck. Simple basics, like turn signals, what a YIELD sign means, why you shouldn't drive in fog with your high-beams on, why you shouldn't pass someone going 60 in a 55 zone with a cop behind you (god, that was fucking hillarious.), why tailgating is dangerous (especially at 60mph), and how to GET THE FUCK OVER when someone is trying to merge...

Among other things.

DX, all that you described is exactly what I go through everyday in rush hour traffic...and here I thought it was just a Minnesota thing. Man I swear, no one here knows how to merge either. They're putzing along on the entrance ramp at 30 mph, and expect everyone already on the freeway to just come to a complete stop and let 'em in. I mean, for fucks sake, at least TRY to get up to 45 or 50 mph when your trying to get on the freeway...sheesh.

I saw something similar to your cop story a couple weeks ago...I'm cruising past the Metrodome in downtown Minneapolis...doing about 35 (the usual 5 mph over), and a guy in a Dodge Neon zooms by me. Not more than 10 seconds after he goes past me, a cop turns onto the road and into the lane the Neon was in (right next me), flips on the lights and nails the guy. I laughed the rest of the way to work.

Btw, I know the comic wasn't funny, it wasn't my intention anyways. Twas more of a vent than anything.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

1-17-04 4:30pm (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

I figured as much. I've done some like that before. The traffic situation is worldwide, I fear.

I go the speed of traffic when I try to merge, but people won't let me in... It's fecknig annoying.

---

1-17-04 5:36pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

That is SOOOOOO not Dolby. Although i confess there arent many better candidates in the artwork currently.

PS : Does anyone know of a torrent or such where i can find Hyperactive & Close but no Cigar videos? I have the albums, but VH1 just no longer loves Thomas Dolby :(

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

1-17-04 8:10pm (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

Ever watch Rockula? Thomas Dolby "acts" in it.

---
Poop.

1-17-04 8:19pm (new)

Xuanwu
The Professor

Member Rated:

1-23-04 7:27pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Showcase » The "This Comic Does Not Belong in a Thread" threa

reload page with comics

Jump to:

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests
Sets