I have no idea what to do for this contest... my penguins and I didn't expect to win. And I haven't won (or even entered) anything since CC 184, so instead of thinking of anything original, I'm just going to re-do the first contest I did, which is #21. I'll repost the rules here:
1) For this contest, the comic has to have two panels which have the same background and use the same characters. The characters don't have to be in the same pose, but they do have to be in the same position, as in left/right of the panel. The other panel has to have a different background and different characters. I'll post some examples after the fine print, even though they don't follow the rest of the rules.
2) Somewhere in the comic you have to mention a color and use a non-English word.
3) Entrants have to withdraw from their current religion and worship me as their one and only true god.
Judging will be done whenever I feel like it, which will probably be sometime Saturday the 27th, although I might be delayed by Thanksgiving.
Standard Fine Print
- Stay away from jokes about other SC strippers and forum in-jokes such as TOBOR, wirthling sucking, Cowboy Physics, etc. They're old, they're tired, and many of them weren't funny to begin with. So even though they're technically allowed by the rules, I will not find them funny. So you will lose.
- Go ahead and post as many entries as you want.
- Series are welcome, but the comics will probably be judged individually.
Here are some examples of what I mean by rule #1:
[Click to view comic: 'A bad call by Jon']
[Click to view comic: 'Misconception']
[Click to view comic: 'Comic Contest XVI: This is Fiction. I Swear!']
(...and don't forget rule #2! #3 is also very important, though it's more for your own good.)
"Old" is the old new.