Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » CRABBY FUCKS HIS DAUGHTER

Author

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

CHUBBY reminds me of Portugese grass-hugger Deco. I appreciate that most of you don't follow European "soccer", but basically Deco is famous for collapsing on the ground in an overly dramatic fashion any time someone brushes past him and he's within range of the goal in order to gain his team a free kick or penalty. Rather than just trying to win the game with his own skill, he'd rather game the system by trying to get his opponent penalised.

If any of you have a sister or brother, be they younger or older, I'm sure there was at least one time when you or they ended an argument you were having by shouting "MUM, HE'S SWEARING!". It seems every time that someone slightly tips CHUBBY's obviously fragile emotional state, or his clearly imbalanced mental state, he goes running to a moderator to try and get the individual banned for breaking the rules.

While I agree that CHUBBY hasn't technically broken any of the rules of the forums (keeping his arguments to FGH) his behaviour has been a lot more anti-social* than any of his "enemies'" thus far and this latest incest claim is a new low.

CHUBBY has managed to post "crabby fucks his daughter" on every medium available to him on SC, in comics, his sig, his forum comment, and even on crabby's user profile. It's not only pathetic, it's downright disgusting. While I generally don't care what kind of shit other users sling at each other I feel the need to comment on this because of the smarmy holier-than-thou attitude that CHUBBY has in his posts.

This new random attack on crabby has suddenly jumped from "I've made more comics than you recently" to accusations of child abuse for what seems like no good reason, and now that every other user has questioned it WE are told that WE are the ones who are over-reacting. Telling US that it's just a "fucking comic strip site" and to "lighten up". These forums have been around for years and I've never seen anyone who shows such a high level of intelligence to have such a hard-time trying to learn how to use them.

I think it's become clear that the forums may not be the kind of place for CHUBBY, he clearly cannot handle the criticism (or in this case, the compliments) or any kind of joke made at his expense. I remember a time when people used to make comments about andydougan's maw, they even made an account under her name, portraying her as some kind of revolving-door-style hooker who even slept with her own son, and it was all taken in jest, nobody gave a shit. I don't remember andy even once getting upset about it. What about "wirthling sucks"? That was a catchphrase built around the abuse of one member, stemming from a comic contest where the whole point was to abuse that member. A comic contest that was RUN by him.

CHUBBY seems to like making comics, and long may he continue, but I think perhaps he'd benefit as much from not being in the forums as the forums would.

*antisocial - adj. 1. contrary to the customs of society and causing annoyance to others. >psychiatry. sociopathic. 2. not sociable.

---
Dad was flammable

2-27-05 11:39am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

CHUBBY
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

Boo fucking hoo hoo. He who can't defend himself shouldn't throw the first fucking stone, asshole. It's venal, bitter trolls like crabby and his ilk that make all the good and nice things like SC turn to shit, and make this world a shitty place to live.

Except for one person, nobody has had the common sense and human decency to understand that crabby is breaking the fucking rules and the penalty for breaking the fucking rules is banishment and deletion. I'm just defending myself against crabby and his ilk.

---
"We're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did." Groucho Marx

2-27-05 11:39am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

See above.

---
Dad was flammable

2-27-05 11:41am (new)

CHUBBY
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I never said this you fucking dickweed. But that's the other SC method of arguing: Just make shit up.

Hey, jackass, have you read anything I've written? Apparently not, and you probably won't read this either, but criticism I can take. IT'S THE SPAMMING AND TROLLING, STUPID.

Also, there is a huge difference between razzing one's friends and saying the same things to an enemy or a stranger. If you don't think so, go to a basketball court in Harlem, where all the players are calling each other "Nigger" and use the same word on them.

All I am asking is that the rules be followed and since you can't follow them either, you should resign as a moderator.

---
"We're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did." Groucho Marx

2-27-05 11:48am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Let me ask you a serious question CHUBBY:

What would you do if I posted in the forums that your comics sucked (and I haven't read enough of them to know, franky)?

Would you create a bunch of comics and start a thread implying that I perform sexual acts with underage relatives?

Do you think that that's an appropriate, measured response?

Seriously, I think you have some thinking to do about your response to someone giving you a hard time. You're going to need a thicker skin if you're going to survive in this life with any kind of happiness.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

2-27-05 12:08pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

quote:
All I am asking is that the rules be followed and since you can't follow them either, you should resign as a moderator.

Show me evidence of:

1. crabby spamming and trolling
2. crabby breaking any rules
3. Me breaking any rules

---
Dad was flammable

2-27-05 12:10pm (new)

pslock
Tundra Butler

Member Rated:

I'm sure glad Boinky was banned because, man....he was a trouble maker.

2-27-05 12:18pm (new)

CHUBBY
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

quote:

Show me evidence of:

1. crabby spamming and trolling
2. crabby breaking any rules
3. Me breaking any rules

Why? You're not going to do anything about it.

To fuzzy: If you posted it in FGH, no. If you spammed and trolled me every chance you got, I would do something, yes.

---

2-27-05 12:32pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

You lose.

---
Dad was flammable

2-27-05 12:41pm (new)

CHUBBY
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

He just admitted spamming and trolling me on Regarding Stripcreator.

---

2-27-05 1:03pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

He admitted to responding to your trolling, yes. Now please, stop spamming me.

---
Dad was flammable

2-27-05 1:09pm (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

Ok, has it not become obvious that CHUBBY is merely trolling here?

If you ask me, CHUBBY is someone's alias (be it crabby or someone else) who has merely gotten bored with their little toy and wants to get rid of it.

---
Poop.

2-27-05 2:51pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Regardless of who he was or wasn't, CHUBBY is now banned.

---
Dad was flammable

2-27-05 3:19pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

After reading the "crabby fucks his daughter" series, I'm guessing it isn't crabby.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

2-27-05 5:54pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Wow, a logical person.

2-27-05 6:21pm (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

2-27-05 6:30pm (new)

PhreakyChinchilla
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Member Rated:

quote:
quote:

this fucking baby-raper
This daughter-fucker
you fuck your daughter up her little asshole on a regular basis
CRABBY FUCKS HIS DAUGHTER

Last ten comics by CHUBBY:

Crabby fucks his daughter
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05
02-26-05

See, there's a difference between carrying on a fight in "Fights Go Here", and just being fucking psychotic.

Biped quoting about being fucking psychotic and it wasn't about himself? I think the world might be ending.

---
dcomposed:11-06-05: If I was a viking invading your village, you'd be the first to get raped.
Crabby: 10/5/06: i would love to feed you fresh fruit while bathing you.

2-28-05 6:38am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Hey, I overheard that remark.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

2-28-05 7:00am (new)

PhreakyChinchilla
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Member Rated:

Shit! <3

---
dcomposed:11-06-05: If I was a viking invading your village, you'd be the first to get raped.
Crabby: 10/5/06: i would love to feed you fresh fruit while bathing you.

2-28-05 7:07am (new)

MikeyG
Shoots the shit and often misses

Member Rated:

I'm glad this fucking nutjob is gone. It surprises me that CHUBBY would leap on crabby like this. I dare say I've been worse on him than crabby and yet he never really swung at me.

So long, CHUBBY. Buh-bye. I'm not going to miss you, CUNT.

---
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic jizz of revenge all over Canada.

2-28-05 7:14am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

This was like watching the Nixon resignation. Y'know, if Nixon got drunk off his ass and started cussing wildly while pulling his pants down...

---
I has a flavor!

2-28-05 10:48am (new)

MikeyG
Shoots the shit and often misses

Member Rated:

This was almost as revealing as when that Senator went up to Dick Cheney and Cheney pulled out the guy's heart and ate it.

---
The giant three-phallused phallus of Uzbekistan will one day squirt the cosmic jizz of revenge all over Canada.

2-28-05 10:59am (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Look at your young men fighting, look at your women crying, look at your young men dying, the way they've always done before.

---
Dad was flammable

2-28-05 2:38pm (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

Thank the good dude he's gone, and thank Kajun for the new Stripcreator ASBO powers.

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

2-28-05 2:48pm (new)

JESUSSANDWICH
is a wonderful person

Member Rated:

Now would be a good time to end this thread. And let it fade into obscurity.

---
possible savior probable SEX MACHINE

2-28-05 2:52pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » CRABBY FUCKS HIS DAUGHTER

reload page with comics

Jump to:

This topic is locked.

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account