Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Nigger this, nigger that

Author

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Damn those Paranthropus boisei anyway. Them and their highly specialized jaws able to crack even the most robust nuts make the rest of us look bad!

7-20-05 7:20pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

kryptonbornson
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Look at the plus side too. When racism starts to fade and it's not "normal" to be white anymore. (Meaning that it's not the default race, you'll actually see black people in future sci-fi stories). White guys can gain some cool cross race dating points.

What does this mean? That means that it will be cool to date white people, so you may be able to get an extremely hot black chick just because she wants to go out with a white guy.

I've seen the reverse already happening normal to ugly white chicks dating decent looking black men, just because they want to date a white girl. lol

Watch somebody say that was racist. It's not, just racial. Only because we're on the subject.

By the way, I think Chapelle's show is weak. He is a good comedian, but I don't think the show really gels well together. That's just my opinion though.

7-20-05 7:47pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I was thinking more like sexist, but that would require me to be offended, I think.

7-20-05 8:38pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Okay, I can find common ground with you there. Pitch Black was the only sci-fi or horror movie I ever watched that had a black person survive till the very end. And considering that it's always the black guy that has the intelligent ideas that would get everyone to safety, it's a little ironic.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

7-20-05 9:15pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

i wrote a comic about that phenomenon awhile back. some one did a funny stand up routine about it too but i don't remember who

---
what if nigger meant kite

7-20-05 9:29pm (new)

theReverend
Sometimes back but not all the times.

Member Rated:

How's about Romero's Dead series? They always have a black guy that is the most cool-headed and lives to the end er what have ye. Night of the Living Dead is an amazing movie, one of the main reasons for me being that the black guy is extremely competant in comparison with everybody else in that movie and Night is pretty old for that kinda forward thinking.

ZOMBIES

---
8===D

7-20-05 11:00pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

i wrote a comic about that phenomenon awhile back. some one did a funny stand up routine about it too but i don't remember who

Yeah, the schtick was about how black people ignore the bloodcurdling scream and just go in the opposite direction as fast as possible, whereas us white people always have to check to see what's wrong. It's the same reason you never hear about black people getting abducted by aliens:

White Family-
Man: Look at that!
Woman: Wow!
Man: Let's get a closer look!
Woman: Yeah!

Black Family-
Man: What the hell is that?
Woman: I don't know. Go see what it is.
Man: Fuck that shit. Why don't YOU go see what it is?
Woman: Hell no.

Stupid white people.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

7-20-05 11:08pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

I, Robot. Not just a science fiction flick with a black hero who survives to the end, but the best Hollywood sf flick in recent memory.

There are more, but they all seem to star Will Smith.

---
What others say about boorite!

7-21-05 8:57am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

quote:

What does this mean? That means that it will be cool to date white people, so you may be able to get an extremely hot black chick just because she wants to go out with a white guy.

STOP SPYING ON MY DREAMS

---

7-21-05 8:59am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

That house on haunted hill remake fakes you out into thinking that the black guy is going to die first, but in the end is one of the people who doesn't.

7-21-05 9:04am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Except for the part where they rape Isaac Asimov with a rusty pipe.

7-21-05 10:56am (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

RARRR!! TOBOR WANT WD-40!

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

7-21-05 11:06am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

The only problem with that is, Ben (the black guy) kept telling Harry (the obnoxious white guy) he was crazy for wanting to stay down in the cellar instead of defending the upstairs. "It's a DEATH TRAP down there!" he kept insisting. But how did he end up surviving while everyone else got killed? By barricading himself in the cellar.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

7-21-05 1:03pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Of course they rape the novelist. It's Hollywood.

---

7-21-05 2:03pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Don't forget the Matrix trilogy. Zion was teeming with melanistically enhanced folks.

O.K. -- you can go back to forgetting about the Matrix Trilogy now.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

7-21-05 2:51pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Thank you.

7-21-05 3:43pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

quote:
Don't forget the Matrix trilogy. Zion was teeming with melanistically enhanced folks.

O.K. -- you can go back to forgetting about the Matrix Trilogy now.

And didn't Zion get wiped from the face of the earth?

---

7-21-05 10:32pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Well, yeah, but some folks survived. Like Jada Pinkette Smith and that one black guy. and that other black guy. And the very important what's-her-face.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

7-22-05 3:00am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

So humanity was reduced back to what it was at the beginning, except better looking and a lot less hairy?

---

7-22-05 3:05am (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

Err... actually... wasn't most of Zion saved at the end there? Did I miss something? I mean, all the fighting men were killed (yay, the strong DIDN'T survive!), but for the most part, the population got away.

I actually wouldn't mind being one of the male survivors there. Think about it, most of the marines were men, leaving a huge majority of the population women.

Whelp, time to start repopulation...

---

7-22-05 7:47am (new)

Life_Is_Life
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

I just watched it because the pill part reminded me of Alice in Wonderland

---
Moo?

7-23-05 7:44pm (new)

budoscholar1
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

You know I dont have room jumping in on a flaming thread, but I have to say a few things despite not knowing where i am in this convo.

1. We should all just enjoy making fun of each other and be light hearted about the jokes as long as they stay jokes.

2. We should be able to say anything anywhere and just take the consequences of a possible ass beating.

3. People shouldnt get so offended about the word "Nigger", after all.. do asians get as offended over "Chink", do Whites get so offended over "Honkey or Crackah"? No! Truth told I like a lot of black people, I just hate upsetting them when i feel like being a silly ass and quoteing some rap's that say "Niggah" which doesnt mean "Nigger" unless a White Boy says it!

4. This goes down to urban cultural movements and activism! If you don't want other races mocking your steriotypical accents, love for chicken, and other soul foods,... good lord just about everything from shoes to robbing everything in sight.. Gangs, damn! All I am saying if you wanna stop steriotypes they have to no longer be a reallity for the most part of your racial society! Besides making a total subculture like that seperates you from other races.. and your all not like 1-3 generation Americans.. you have no real excuses!

5. Finally, we live in a very Conformed society for a so called free democracy! Our Government forces us White folks not to talk bad to a black person or even so much as look at them wrong. A vague minority if at all a Minority, the black people simply have a huge advantage in the system over the White people! None of this will change! However all im saying is noone should get offended, people should be treated equal, we should act like we live in the same country and are the same people not alien to each other.

Just a wierd way of saying it I guess.... but those are things I would like to see... sounds like hate but its really just that I wanna see a bonding instead of seperation! But it Will not happen as long as there are people like Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton preaching against what Martin Luther King Jr. Actually preached. What did he preach?! To love one another and be Equal! Stop the Racism! Its been so reversed on white folks its crazy!

Oh lastly, I dont care who you are on the subject of "My ancestors were enslaved" ... Well first off, I bet anyones Lineage will trace to slavery at some point, and also since you, yourself were not a slave you have no right to bitch! Look at the slavery going on in Africa currently!! Once again Black people, but not by Whites! By Arab Muslims!

What really gets me is why a Black person would make a racial statement and become Muslim just despite their hate for whites when the Muslims sold them to the Europeans in the first place.. and still run the trades to this day.

Ok im done with ya

7-25-05 9:20pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

What you forget to mention is that originally the slaves were bought by the Arabs from Africans. An African tribe would raid another tribe, capture slaves, and sell them to the Arabs. During the 16-1700's the Africans sold hundreds of their own people directly to the Europeans.

Regardless of who did what, it's all over and done with. Time to get over it and get on with our lives.

---

7-25-05 9:53pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

American apartheid only just ended in the 1960s, and only officially. It's easy for those of us who weren't victimized by it to get over it and get on with our lives. For those whose ancestors had their lands and cultures stripped from them and for generations were forced to live as property, and more recently as fourth-class citizens-- not so easy. The results are all around for anyone who wants to see them.

We Americans are very tough when it comes to other people's suffering.

---

7-26-05 5:40am (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

Jesus people! Are you all blind? There's a WAR going on here! We don't have time to talk about freedoms and civil rights! You've got your equality, you're all equally eligible to get shot in the head fighting in the sand against a bunch of backwards religious loons!

That's right.

Don't look at these unimportant issues like freedom and economy... Shhh. Look over there. A shiny war. Look! Pay attention to the war.

Dammit, no! Stop asking for real problems to be solved!

WE'RE BLOWING SHIT UP FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING?!

Oh crap. Mr. President, they are seeing actual problems now. Hide.

---

7-26-05 6:02am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Nigger this, nigger that

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help