Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Nigger this, nigger that

Author

theReverend
Sometimes back but not all the times.

Member Rated:

100th post about niggers.

[Click to view comic: 'Which thing does not belong?']

I'm not making excuses or apoligizing. Anybody that knows me knows where I stand on these animals.

(Wherever I see them! Ha!)

---
8===D

9-09-05 1:22pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

flipynif1
Aparently a Creep

Member Rated:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HOLY FUCK THAT RULZ!!

---
I dumb :D

9-09-05 1:29pm (new)

sunnyrain
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

quote:
What does this mean? That means that it will be cool to date white people, so you may be able to get an extremely hot black chick just because she wants to go out with a white guy.

I've seen the reverse already happening normal to ugly white chicks dating decent looking black men, just because they want to date a white girl. lol

This just seems silly, silly. Especially since one of my girlfriends is a hot, black chicka who dates white men and quite enjoys it. Not because it's 'cool' or in style, but she just likes to. And shes not the only one. Plus her brothers white girlfriend is a hottie too. You sound like black men always date ugly white girls but its simply untrue. But it's the opinion you're entitled to.

---
I just might eat it.

9-21-05 2:42am (new)

flickguy
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

I heard a comedian say it best, actually.

And I'm paraphrasing, even though it's in quotes.

"Racism is stupid. *Prejudice* is stupid. Because there are so many perfectly good reasons to hate people on an individual basis."

Words to live by.

---
This is not my empire.

9-21-05 11:28am (new)

flipynif1
Aparently a Creep

Member Rated:

I watch a colour TV

---

9-21-05 11:40am (new)

Melkor
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

this "racism" thing is getting out of date: we need to find inteligent life in the universe, those mithical green men.then we can have "Speciesm", the way of the future. Nobody will care if your black, white or yellow when we can all gang up on the green.

---
There was once a man who said:"nothing is true!". Although later it was found out that he was lying.

9-22-05 6:59pm (new)

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

lets debate race on the internet!

9-22-05 10:45pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Let's love this guy!

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

9-22-05 10:50pm (new)

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

lets argue, which is better the mac or the PC?

that should be as productive!

9-22-05 11:30pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

quote:
lets argue, which is better the mac or the PC?

that should be as productive!

Linux on a home-built system..

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-22-05 11:49pm (new)

finn34
King of Deadlines

Member Rated:

why do people think Dave Chappelle is funny?

Richard Pryor was funny.
Eddie Murphy was funny.
Bill Cosby was funny.

fuck Dave Chappelle, fuck Bernie Mac, fuck every goddamned one of those TV-show-havin', unfunny, "ohh, black people are so different from white people" niggas!

i'm white, but in this instance, i think the phrase is justified.

by perpetuating the stereotypes set by Jimmy Walker and many many others of blacks as "The Fool", these no-talent assclowns have set racial progress back decades.

fuck them in their stupid asses.

if you can't elevate your comedy above jokes about how "black girls is different from white girls" or how "black folks is different from white folks", you don't belong in our media culture, please leave.

and take Charlie Murphy with you.

---
Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls however are enormous.

9-23-05 2:58am (new)

finn34
King of Deadlines

Member Rated:

it's Dennis Leary, i believe, stealing a bit from ex-friend Bill Hicks, in which Bill states the following :

I don't hate any race, creed or color, ok? I hate you all the same. I'm tired of this back-slapping "ain't humanity neat?" bullshit, ok? We're a virus with shoes.

go buy/rent/download all of Bill's material, you will be saved.

---
Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls however are enormous.

9-23-05 3:55am (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

Because I laugh after viewing one of his comic routines.

Many of his routines do ape the white/black formula but a great deal of his sketches do not. But I still love almost all of it.

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

9-24-05 2:22pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

quote:
it's Dennis Leary, i believe, stealing a bit from ex-friend Bill Hicks, in which Bill states the following :

I don't hate any race, creed or color, ok? I hate you all the same. I'm tired of this back-slapping "ain't humanity neat?" bullshit, ok? We're a virus with shoes.

That pretty much sums it up for me, too. Differences in skin pigmentation and hair texture don't fool me one bit.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

9-24-05 4:11pm (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

quote:
quote:
What does this mean? That means that it will be cool to date white people, so you may be able to get an extremely hot black chick just because she wants to go out with a white guy.

I've seen the reverse already happening normal to ugly white chicks dating decent looking black men, just because they want to date a white girl. lol

This just seems silly, silly. Especially since one of my girlfriends is a hot, black chicka who dates white men and quite enjoys it. Not because it's 'cool' or in style, but she just likes to. And shes not the only one. Plus her brothers white girlfriend is a hottie too. You sound like black men always date ugly white girls but its simply untrue. But it's the opinion you're entitled to.

Will you introduce me to her?

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

9-25-05 1:04pm (new)

flipynif1
Aparently a Creep

Member Rated:

bump to kill blt thread

---

9-28-05 4:02pm (new)

Hari_Nezumi
Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch

Member Rated:

quote:
Whoops! I forgot something.

Most of what you guys said proves my point about racism. It's irrational. Black people aren't perfect and no race is, so how can you discriminate over something like that? All kinds of people suck. I can't vouch for the whole race, I just know what I go through.

Yup, I know the truth about the slave trade and all that. You guys make it seem as if it's a joke though. I wouldn't joke about the Holocaust.

It's funny that I've never experienced as much racism as on the internet. I've been discriminated against, but only called nigger once or twice by drunk rednecks driving by.

It's weird to see what others think of black people. Online they're honest at least. I definately know racism isn't a conspiracty theory anymore. I wasn't imagining things.

Well, have fun with the word. It's my gift to you assholes.

What the hell? Dude, we're AGREEING with you. Racisim is wrong. We ALL agree, yet you're acting as though we're all racist pigs.

PS: mandingo is allegedly black. MAYBE that's why they were making black jokes. MAYBE.

---
More lust than you can shake a stick at.

9-29-05 4:00pm (new)

possums
FERN DESTROYER

Member Rated:

quote:
Let's love this guy!

Mr. Lynch? It's your brother calling...

9-29-05 6:42pm (new)

SweetVenom
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I can't believe how racist all of you are I'm Black! I'm proud of it too. As far as slave trade, ya'll have no idea of what really went on cause..hello!?...you was not there! I don't care what no one say, yes we had it worse! when it came down to slave history...400 years sweetheart! and yes I am going to complain I will complain till all of your asses turn blue and I stop gettin treated like I am still on a muthafuckin plantation! Regardless of what this person says!....I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO WHITES NOR NON-WHITES TO USE NIGGER NOR NIGGA! ITS OFFENSIVE AND ITS DOWN RIGHT IGNORANT!

---
I Cracks myself up even if no one else laughs.

12-02-05 7:20pm (new)

JESUSSANDWICH
is a wonderful person

Member Rated:

How bout this, my family moved here about two genrations ago from Norway so you can take your "You raped my culture shit" and shove it straight up your ass. I don't give a shit what race you are we are all here to have fun and party so shut your fucking mouth.

---
possible savior probable SEX MACHINE

12-02-05 7:50pm (new)

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

anyone watch boondock and wonder how long it will last?

12-02-05 7:56pm (new)

possums
FERN DESTROYER

Member Rated:

He didn't say that, specifically. But I agree with you. My family came here from Poland and Lithuania like four generations ago. People who argue that should be more aware of their audience before they do so.

12-02-05 7:59pm (new)

HotRodDeathToll
Satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Member Rated:

My family is Irish, and something like 5 generations ago my family were forced to move to Australia for stealing bread or some random crap.

---
The dictator of love and his weapon of mass destruction

12-02-05 8:02pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

I'm not a dirty Irishman, and something like 5 generations ago my family moved to australia to hunt black people.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

12-02-05 8:38pm (new)

Smarmulus
THE ARISTOCRAT

Member Rated:

Am I the only one on this site who isn't a racist, homophobic, misogynistic atheist?

---
"Eat a fucking cock." - attitudechicka

12-02-05 9:06pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Nigger this, nigger that

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account