Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » ode to bltsandwich17

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

yeah, but its funny when women do it, not when guys do it..guys have no creativity when they are being sexist.

You can't blame us for a lack of creativity when everything's been said already. Now get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen where it belongs.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-25-05 10:32pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

bltsandwich17
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

yeah, but its funny when women do it, not when guys do it..guys have no creativity when they are being sexist.

You can't blame us for a lack of creativity when everything's been said already. Now get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen where it belongs.

little, friendly warning. treat a woman like that for real and you will be finding poison in your food or burnt food or no food at all.

and stop asking for someone to show their tits.gawd you insane creatures.

---
"Leave the past behind and focus on the future, but live in the present"

9-25-05 11:35pm (new)

DragonXero
I'm Here, You're Queer, Get Used to it

Member Rated:

We'll stop asking when you start showing.

DROP TRAU BITCH!

---
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

9-25-05 11:41pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

The easy way around that is to not date passive aggressive women.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

9-25-05 11:42pm (new)

bltsandwich17
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

which are all women eventually, after putting up with men's shit for a long time.

---

9-26-05 12:29am (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

Mmm, and of course, men never have to put up with women's shit. Oh no, never ever! They never fuck with your head and pretend to like you then run off and FUCK the nearest asshole with a ricer then cry when he treats her like shit. They never use a guy's crush on them like a fucking mind control device. They never ever manipulate a man's emotions and suck him dry like he's just a toy to play with.

Women are complete fucking saints! They never do anything wrong! Get.. the... fuck... over... yourself. Just because someone has a dick doesn't mean he's satan. Just because someone eats meat doesn't mean that he's a murderous evil bastard. Hell, try telling the lion to get off the antelope. Bitches like you make me sick to my fucking stomach. You aren't a feminist, you're a man-hating pre-lesbian so get the FUCK off our cases. I know feminists. REAL feminists. Women who aren't afraid to talk to men as equals. You fucking bitches just want to switch roles and become the new gender oppressor. Fuck off and die you stupid skank.

*ahem* Thank you all.

---

9-26-05 12:44am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

quote:
Mmm, and of course, men never have to put up with women's shit. Oh no, never ever! They never fuck with your head and pretend to like you then run off and FUCK the nearest asshole with a ricer then cry when he treats her like shit. They never use a guy's crush on them like a fucking mind control device. They never ever manipulate a man's emotions and suck him dry like he's just a toy to play with.

Women are complete fucking saints! They never do anything wrong! Get.. the... fuck... over... yourself. Just because someone has a dick doesn't mean he's satan. Just because someone eats meat doesn't mean that he's a murderous evil bastard. Hell, try telling the lion to get off the antelope. Bitches like you make me sick to my fucking stomach. You aren't a feminist, you're a man-hating pre-lesbian so get the FUCK off our cases. I know feminists. REAL feminists. Women who aren't afraid to talk to men as equals. You fucking bitches just want to switch roles and become the new gender oppressor. Fuck off and die you stupid skank.

*ahem* Thank you all.

[standing ovation]Bravo![/standing ovation]

---

9-26-05 12:52am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Feel better now?

BLT, of course, stands for Bimbo Lynching Therapy.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

9-26-05 12:55am (new)

bltsandwich17
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

DragonXero, thanks for the chuckles. you really had me rolling on the floor laughing with the whole "man-hating pre-lesbian". Now I have the perfect story to share with someone. He will think you all are crazy. Me a lesbian..HAHAHAHAHA..the best laugh ever.

As far as treating guys equal..They will be treated equal once they treat women with respect and as equals.

You guys can complain about women all you want After you have been in labor for many many many hours.

---

9-26-05 12:59am (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

Oh of course, it always goes back to childbirth. Or menstruation. You know what? You don't like it, get an operation. Pretty easy to get 'em. And how about you quit bitching when there are women out there who *want* the ability to have children but can't? Yeah, some girls, even as young as 20, have problems keeping them from having children.

But then, you wouldn't know because you don't like sex, right? God. Your arguments are weak and hackeneyed. Come up with something original and intelligent to whine about girlie. And show us your tits.

By the way, men treat women with equality and respect when they hold themselves with respect and command equality. As far as I'm concerned, you'r about equal to a typical demagauge man-hater.

Just show us your tits and this whole ugly thing can be over with. Unless you have ugly tits. Then don't show them. No one wants to see that.

---

9-26-05 1:14am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

which are all women eventually, after putting up with men's shit for a long time.

Let me put it this way. If a woman is afraid to come out and directly say that I'm pissing her off, then she deserves whatever treatment she's getting. Same with men. My fiancee won't hesitate to tell me when I'm being an asshole, and I don't hesitate to tell her she's being a bitch.

quote:
As far as treating guys equal..They will be treated equal once they treat women with respect and as equals.

You guys can complain about women all you want After you have been in labor for many many many hours.

Feminism isn't "Wimmin R teh r0xx0rz!!1 men r teh suxx0rs!!!1!", you retarded douchebag. It's about women getting the same treatment and opportunities in life as men. By flouting the pregnancy shit you're just furthering the inequalities. You act like men have a choice in whether or not women get pregnant. Every woman who uses that as an excuse needs to have her children taken away and then be shot for the crime of idiocy; They had as much choice as the child's father in the matter. They didn't have to carry the child to term. They didn't have to have sex in the first place. But they did, and they have no fucking right to complain. Victims of rape are the only exceptions, and I am in full support of castration as a minimum punishment for rapists. So unless you got raped and your religious beliefs meant you couldn't have an abortion, shut the fuck up.

Go back to wallowing in your self-pity and quit the empty posturing before I send some real feminists to plant some steel-toed boots in your cunt.

---

9-26-05 1:14am (new)

25cents

Member Rated:

i'm kind of a feminist myself.

i'll punch anyone in the mouth for a good reason, boy or girl.

and thank you guys for saving me the brainpower of explaining all that stuff, you're awesome.

---
BuTtSeChZ

9-26-05 1:21am (new)

bltsandwich17
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

The funniest thing is that you all are reading more into what i say than what is actually there. I never sadi I hated sex, i said i didnt have sex. Big difference. And I am not a feminist. Feminists are well, crazy. Can you imagine never shaving..gawd, the thought alone makes me wanna puke.

The only way you will see my boobs is over my dead body, which wont happen for many years to come. By than I will be really really old.

and I love men.

---

9-26-05 1:23am (new)

25cents

Member Rated:

weak.

ps - not all feminists refuse to shave their legs, you're talking about bull-dykes. you'll probably end up one of THOSE womens bitch in a biker bar in about 5 years.

---
BuTtSeChZ

9-26-05 1:30am (new)

bltsandwich17
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

quote:
weak.

ps - not all feminists refuse to shave their legs, you're talking about bull-dykes. you'll probably end up one of THOSE womens bitch in a biker bar in about 5 years.

nice prediction...actually in 5 years i will be wed to a MAN.

---

9-26-05 1:32am (new)

DragonXero

Member Rated:

quote:
The funniest thing is that you all are reading more into what i say than what is actually there. I never sadi I hated sex, i said i didnt have sex. Big difference. And I am not a feminist. Feminists are well, crazy. Can you imagine never shaving..gawd, the thought alone makes me wanna puke.

The only way you will see my boobs is over my dead body, which wont happen for many years to come. By than I will be really really old.

and I love men.

Well you're obviously a moron. Feminists are not crazy. Feminists aren't just a bunch of bulldyke, never-shave idiots. A true feminist embraces her femininity and commands respect from both men and women. A true feminist sees the inequalities on both sides.

Finally, you don't hate sex, then why don't you have it? Let me put it another way, do you like sex or do you not?

You're just a confused little girl. Stick with your story. And show us your cooch.

---

9-26-05 1:41am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Are you confusing fantasy with reality again? By your own admission you're too ugly to be considered female, so unless you live in Massachusetts that's bit much for us to believe.

---

9-26-05 1:41am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

When is this bitch going to get her tits out?

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

9-26-05 2:44am (new)

25cents

Member Rated:

9-26-05 5:47am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

25cents wins every Comic Contest EVAR.

---

9-26-05 5:54am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

That comic is GOLD!

---

9-26-05 6:16am (new)

PhreakyChinchilla
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Member Rated:

BLT - do all of us women a favor and shut the fuck up.

Thanks.

---
dcomposed:11-06-05: If I was a viking invading your village, you'd be the first to get raped.
Crabby: 10/5/06: i would love to feed you fresh fruit while bathing you.

9-26-05 9:11am (new)

bltsandwich17
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

I wont shut up. That comic is actually kind of funny. I wont get my tits out. I dont have sex because havent found a guy worth it. and you all can fuck off and die.

AND STOP ASKING ME TO SHOW MY TITS.GEEZ...

---

9-26-05 9:52am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Well, if you don't like us, there's a very simple way to avoid talking to us...

---

9-26-05 10:35am (new)

bltsandwich17
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

yes there is.

---

9-26-05 11:39am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » ode to bltsandwich17

reload page with comics