Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » umfum vs. mmyers

Author

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Originally, my plan was to have mmyers and I "fight" via comics. The jibes would be innocent enough at first, but then something would set one of us off, and things would get really nasty throughout March to such a point that we were ready to pull a CRABBY.

Hopefully, people would have taken sides and gotten into the whole thing. Then, on April 1st, we would have announced via comics in this thread that it was all an elaborate April Fool's Day ruse.

However, since I'm a pussy and really like mmyers and couldn't think of (much of) anything bad to say about him, I'm calling off the whole shebang. Sorry to have wasted your time, but this is the Internets, after all.

mmyers wins!

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

3-12-06 9:01pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/Electric_Monkey/misc/mmyers.jpg[/IMG]

3-13-06 11:00am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

plus everyone knows you two like each other. we can tell by your forum posts and christmas year-in-review letters

---
what if nigger meant kite

3-14-06 12:19am (new)

mmyers
Passing through.

Member Rated:

Maybe it's not too late to hit everybody with an "April Fool's: we REALLY hate each other and wanted to make you believe we liked each other." Did I ruin that? Forget you read that!

I agree with all of those stats posted by the Gov except for my playmaking stat. I took several creative writing and playwriting classes and got good grades. But yes, my stamina is less than adequite.

---
Peeing sitting down is the gift you give yourself.

3-14-06 12:27pm (new)

theReverend
Sometimes back but not all the times.

Member Rated:

Um.

---
8===D

3-16-06 1:00pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » umfum vs. mmyers

reload page with comics