Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Republicans should be allowed to wander into...

Author

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/bearmouth.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/landfillgas.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/Golan_Minefield.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/sign-trespass-shot-survivors-warnin.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/24ds064_M.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/P1010099.jpg[/IMG]

---
What others say about boorite!

4-04-06 3:57am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Chuckaduck
My tongue's your thong...

Member Rated:

I agree. They should start forming the line now.

Pay-per-view cameras must be readied with haste.

---
Don't like it? Eat me.

4-04-06 8:27am (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

I love it when people bash one of the two major American political parties as if there's any real difference between them.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

4-04-06 8:54am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

4-04-06 12:46pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

Ted Kennedy looks like he's been stung by a bunch of bees.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

4-04-06 1:08pm (new)

Chuckaduck

Member Rated:

Are you serious?

---
Don't like it? Eat me.

4-04-06 1:31pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

different flavor of the same cancer

strawberry!

i wonder what a democracy without capitalism would look like. maybe that's the way to go. or maybe democracy with capitalism but with a checks and balance govt dept or something set up to give consumers a way to impose their will on big business, as big business already does on us. for instance, why the fuck isn't it considered 'good form' for businesses to give 2 week notice when they fire somebody like it is the other way around? and what percentage of sports fans do you think want their stadiums named after banks?

---
what if nigger meant kite

4-04-06 4:05pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

the happiness it brings me hosting that on boorite's server is... indescribable...

---

4-04-06 4:07pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

There's a difference alright. The Democrats screw us too, but at least they buy us flowers.

---

4-04-06 4:53pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

The Republicans have started buying flowers, too. Only instead of charing us for the flowers directly, they buy on credit they can't pay back.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

4-05-06 12:54pm (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

I once ended a political debate with a friend with the pithy aside: "Both the Democrats and the Republicans are trying to fuck us in the ass, but at least the Democrats brought lube."

---
I has a flavor!

4-05-06 3:09pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

i think the democrats are more dangerous because of their fetish for wacking it to the loss of individual liberties

and because one time i took acid and thought that word spelled demon cats and so i stripped naked and cut myself with the jutting angles of tonka toys until i felt my life force encase me in the Ramco bubble of god which protected me from that hellish feline horde

---

4-05-06 3:44pm (new)

Twi_prime
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

quote:
i think the democrats are more dangerous because of their fetish for wacking it to the loss of individual liberties

and because one time i took acid and thought that word spelled demon cats and so i stripped naked and cut myself with the jutting angles of tonka toys until i felt my life force encase me in the Ramco bubble of god which protected me from that hellish feline horde

But you *like* cats.

---
"Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time." --OK Go

4-05-06 4:15pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

quote:

The Republicans have that, too, but they wack it to the loss of different individual liberties.

Besides, it's not like an industrialized nation in this day and age would consider outlawing, say, pointy kitchen knives.

---

4-06-06 1:12am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

quote:
quote:

The Republicans have that, too, but they wack it to the loss of different individual liberties.
democrats want us to be subserviant to master goverment, republicans want it to be master big business. i say

---

4-06-06 3:52am (new)

Inflatable_Man
Heart stopper. Hip hopper. Pill popper.

Member Rated:

Democrats today are nothing more than aging, out-of-touch baby-boomers and the GOP's sniveling, apologist house-niggas. They have no idea what their base wants or even who their base is anymore.

Both current incarnations of the two parties make me sick, but perhaps the Democrats moreso, because say what you want about the Republicans but at least they have the balls to take a stand on issues (even if I disagree with 90% of those stands). The GOP may be absolutely amoral these days, but the Dems are just pussies. Look at how they completely left Fiengold twisting in the wind.

In moral absolutist terms, it's asking who do you hate more... the rapist... or the coward who watches the rape and doesn't do anything about it?

And this is why I don't talk about politics at 7 in the morning with no sleep.

---
Destroying my reputation one post at a time.

4-06-06 5:48am (new)

Chuckaduck

Member Rated:

Hey, both groupings are shit. But at least one has a grasp on the timeline of the Earth.

---
Don't like it? Eat me.

4-06-06 10:28am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

Saying that both groupings are shit and then tagging a "but at least one" at the end of it is like trying to have it both ways. "But at least one"s are just as meaningless as "yeah, but"s.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

4-06-06 10:45am (new)

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Saying that both groupings are shit and then tagging a "but at least one" at the end of it is like trying to have it both ways. "But at least one"s are just as meaningless as "yeah, but"s.

I see what you are saying. Sort of like if someone said "Pedophiles and Murderers are both Criminals, but at least one has a grasp on the timeline of the Earth." would be illogical in your book, since if you consider both to be similar in one aspect, there can be no redeeming qualities of either group used in the comparison.

This makes sense.

4-06-06 10:51am (new)

Chuckaduck

Member Rated:

Not at all. It's like two shitty girlfriends, but one can cook while the other burns spam...inexplicably without a burner.

Like having two little wannabe shitheads around the group, but one can tell jokes.

Hardly "have it both ways", sorry.

^_^

---
Don't like it? Eat me.

4-06-06 12:40pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

quote:

Hardly "have it both ways", sorry.

You can either have the faithless whining pussies or the shady bloated assrapists. Fries? No fucking fries for you.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

4-06-06 1:30pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Actually, both Democrat and Republican "leaders" (elites, I'd call them) want us to bow down to both business and government. Only their pretenses and methods differ. In my opinion, Democrats tend to be smarter and more subtle about it, and they throw the average person a lot more crumbs, and so society gets to be a lot more stable. The Democratic Party figured out a long time ago that the best way to control the poor is to pretend to care about them and to give them stuff, but not enough stuff to change the balance of power much. This is smart, and it eventually has consequences that are probably unintended and good for everyone. In the meantime, the weasels in charge make a lot of crooked bucks.

The Republicans, on the other hand, are basically Marie Antoinette these days, with a dash of Hirohito. Eisenhower would puke. I honestly think they're stupid enough to think they can grab grab grab without the peasants eventually hoisting them all on pitchforks.

But this thread wasn't supposed to be about bashing Republicans. It was supposed to be about Republicans wandering into hilarious lethal situations. I think we can all agree that that's a good thing.

---

4-06-06 7:26pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

quote:

The Republicans, on the other hand, are basically Marie Antoinette these days, with a dash of Hirohito. Eisenhower would puke. I honestly think they're stupid enough to think they can grab grab grab without the peasants eventually hoisting them all on pitchforks.

As long as they continue to sell people on the "American Dream" and make them believe that they too have a chance to strike it rich and be powerful, and that anything "liberal" equates to the government stealing all your money, then the peasants probably won't notice that they're being lied to until it's too late.

The elder generations are the ones who do the voting now, but I wonder whether the 50+ demographic will still turn out to the polls in 20 or 30 years when the apathetic youth of today have gone a whole lifetime without even a thought towards politics, and have never voted a single time in their lives.

4-06-06 7:47pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/BILGE.jpg[/IMG]

---

4-06-06 8:35pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I love it when people generalize an entire generation as being apathetic and never voting. It certainly helps that younger generation relate to the older people.

That's hip, yo.

4-06-06 8:57pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Republicans should be allowed to wander into...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests