Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » The Last Concert You Saw

Author

Scyess
Official Traveling Menstrual

Member Rated:

I'm not normally a concert goer, but I recently saw three little-known bands a new venue in town.  Here are my throughts on the subject:

• The quality of a band is inversely proportional to the number of guitar players in that band.  YOU DO NOT NEED THREE GUITAR PLAYERS AND A BASSIST!  EXTRA GUITAR PLAYERS, GO FORM YOUR OWN GODDAMN BAND.
  • Drummers have very nice arm muscle definition.  BUT YOUR CHEST IS HAIRY AND YOUR GUT IS PROMINENT.  PUT ON A FUCKING SHIRT!
  • I don't know how people can stand to listen to three sets played at 150 dB.  I understand that you want to be heard over the drunken plebes, but I would also like to not go any deafer than I already am.
  • 70's classic rock was great, but it's over now.  STOP WRITING SONGS THAT SOUND JUST LIKE IT.  YOU MISSED THE BOAT AND WILL NEVER BE LED ZEPPLIN!
  • As much as I hate choking on cigarette smoke, I have to say that statewide bans are dumb, and if you don't want to choke on cigarette smoke, STAY THE FUCK HOME.  (I usually do).

That is all.

---
"Old" is the old new.

5-11-09 9:15am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Stripcreator » General Discussion » The Last Concert You Saw

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics