Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » So I was listening to The Score670AM Chicago today

Author

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

I wrote this story about him fucking Dr. Robotnik in the ass and everytime he makes him cum, the good doctor releases another animal from it's robotic prison.

8-20-06 7:04pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Well of course. Everyone knows Sonic is God.

Actually niteowl, Ditka is god.

quote:
I can't believe you Bears fans are still on this Grossman bandwagon. The dude is worthless, even when he's not hurt. I cringe at the thought of him leading one TD drive...you guys will probably elect him mayor, regardless of how many INT he throws or fumbles he loses before that.

Also, you say the Bears will score more than 30 points in 6 different games.

Crabby, whatever it is you're smoking, send me some.

You're forgetting that in all of his career he's fucking undefeated by the Packers. That makes him a fucking badass dude. And the fact that he's played for more than two seasons with the Bears as QB automatically makes him the greatest ever... since Cade McNown.

8-20-06 9:29pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Well of course. Everyone knows Sonic is God.

Actually niteowl, Ditka is god.

quote:
I can't believe you Bears fans are still on this Grossman bandwagon. The dude is worthless, even when he's not hurt. I cringe at the thought of him leading one TD drive...you guys will probably elect him mayor, regardless of how many INT he throws or fumbles he loses before that.

Also, you say the Bears will score more than 30 points in 6 different games.

Crabby, whatever it is you're smoking, send me some.

You're forgetting that in all of his career he's fucking undefeated by the Packers. That makes him a fucking badass dude. And the fact that he's played for more than two seasons with the Bears as QB automatically makes him the greatest ever... since Cade McNown.

The point is that since the offense is built around the run and clock control, IT DOESNT MATTER WHO THE FUCKING QB IS!!!!!!! It's not like the unload the ball 50 yards a pop or anything. With a run/clock control offense and their dominating defense they will be a very good team this year.

BigFrank's constant badgering of a topic that doesn't even matter is completely moronic. He defers on any comments made towards his team cause he knows they fucking suck. He'd rather talk shit on an issue he might read about in the newspaper.

8-20-06 10:00pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Crabby, the Bears fucking suck too okay? I never said anything about the Packers not sucking. Not once. You come into a forum where only a few people actually give a shit about football and start talking about your high and mighty Bears, who each season all the people in Chicago build up so much hype around only to see them crash and burn in the post season, or many times before the season is over. And I'm sick of all their fucking quarterback hype. The Grossman hype last year gave way to the Orton hype, which faded and is now Grossman hype again. Before Grossman hype it was Stewart hype, Burris hype, Miller hype, Matthews hype, McNown hype, etc.. I'm fucking sick of hearing about the next great fucking quarterback at Chicago because most of you refuse to believe that there's a great quarterback 150 miles up North (notice I did not say 'omfg t3h greatest evar') but won't say anything about him because yo'ure too busy hyping up your next big failure. This could have all been avoided had you kept your ass shut and not mentioned anything at all.

8-20-06 10:23pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

The Bears suck? I'm pretty sure they won their division last year.

The fact that no one here cares about football is why it's funny to come here and talk high and mighty about the Bears. Because no one here cares Frank. That's the joke, you fucking moron.

8-20-06 10:25pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The Bears won the division because they were the only decent team in the NFC North, crabby.

And blowhard Bears fans piss me off more than blowhard Cubs fans, so that's why I'm making such a big deal.

8-20-06 10:26pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Cause there are no Blowhard Sox fans or Packer fans. You high and mighty little bitch.

8-20-06 10:28pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

8-20-06 10:29pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

8-20-06 10:30pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

8-20-06 10:32pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Sept. 10th is right around the corner. Care to place a bet on the game? If the Packers beat the Bears, I'll leave the site forever. Brad can IP ban me. But when the Bears win, you shut the fuck up about them sucking.

8-20-06 10:35pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I'll be at the game and will be going on the field beforehand so I think I'm the winner already.

Oh, and in response to that picture you last posted, should I mention why we're called "Title Town"?

8-20-06 10:38pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Who's won more titles in football history? Who has more Hall of Famers?

You know they won't win thats why you won't bet. You'd rather just tip toe around the fact that they suck and have no chance.

8-20-06 10:40pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The Packers have won the most NFL titles, with 12, which is more than any other professional football team.

And sure, I'll bet.

8-20-06 10:41pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

It's a bet.

8-20-06 10:44pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I have nothing to contribute to this thread.

8-20-06 11:25pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Let's see how I did on my first prediction of the year. You can find my predictions for the Bears season on page 2 of this thread. Here is what I had to say about week 1:

quote:
Sun., September 10 @ Packers 3:15 pm
BEARS-47 PACKERS-19
Bears run up the score as Grossman looks like a HOF. The defense Scores twice on an INT and a fumble.

Actual Score: Bears-26 Packers-0[/b]
I was close on the margain of victory, but way off on the points prediction. Rex Grossman threw for 262 yards with a TD and an INT for a 98.6 passer rating and he wasn't injured. Pretty good game. Of course, this doesn't really mean much as the Packer's might very well be the worst team in the entire NFL.

The Lions had an impressive outing against the SeaHawks this week, so we'll see how the Bears do against that offense. I'm still confident that they take out Detroit at home this coming Sunday.

9-11-06 6:34am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

Man, I'm glad I started Chad Pennington ahead of Brett Favre on my fantasy team this week...

---
I has a flavor!

9-11-06 7:04am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Let's see how I did on my week 2 prediction. You can find my predictions for the Bears season on page 2 of this thread. Here is what I had to say about week 2:

quote:

Sun., September 17 vs. Lions Noon
BEARS-17 LIONS-14
Bears don't look nearly as good. People begin to question how bad of a team Green Bay is and also starts wondering if the bears are any good. The win gives them sole possesion of first place in the NFC North.
Actual Score: Bears-34 Lions-7

I was pretty wrong on this one. The Bears looked even better on offense in week 2. The lion's are not very good. Grossman looked even better in week 2, throwing for 289 yards and 4 TD's. If the Vikings think they have any chance at winning the division they are in for a rude awakening next week.

9-18-06 6:38am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

Grossman was a frickin' stud this week.

---
I has a flavor!

9-18-06 7:45am (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

I think the Packers will finish strong as the team matures and be 8-8. This include a win in Chicago.

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

9-18-06 8:24am (new)

Cre8tive13
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I will NOT let this bet happen!!
A Stripcreator without Crabby?
That's like Three's Company without Suzanne Somers!

9-18-06 10:41am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I will NOT let this bet happen!!
A Stripcreator without Crabby?
That's like Three's Company without Suzanne Somers!

I already won the bet, the Bears beat them by 26 points.

I would definetly bet you on that one. There is no way the Packers win 8. They might be able to pull off a win in the last game of the year, but that is only because the Bears will be resting all their starters for the playoffs. Care to put your SC membership up against mine?

9-18-06 2:03pm (new)

Cre8tive13
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I already won the bet, the Bears beat them by 26 points.

Damn...miss a week of NFL...miss a lot. Good job Crabby!

9-18-06 2:05pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Thanks alot.

9-18-06 2:13pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » So I was listening to The Score670AM Chicago today

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests