Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Crabby and the Bears Suck

Author

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Those insults are insulting bad. They aren't fact based (The Bears don't have cheerleaders)or mean enough (A flea market? You can do better).

12-20-07 8:35am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

I refer to the two times you've requested I spend time shopping at Hot Topic or the numerous times you've stretched your imagination far enough to come up with fag as an insult. You are seriously dumb but, if you apply yourself, you may be able to get more out of a GED class than just an equivalency diploma. Reach for the stars crabby.

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

12-20-07 10:12am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

crabbyWow. They suck even worse than I thought before.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

12-20-07 8:35pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

The Packers get their cheerleaders from UWGB.

ow ow

12-20-07 8:56pm (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

Packers cheerleaders still cheer, unlike the rest of the NFL where it's just hotties shaking pompoms at the camera.

---

12-21-07 9:24am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Despite being the better team on many levels, the Green Bay Packers have found several ways to fuck up, from fumbles to shit plays to overall bad play calling and even worse fundamentals on offense and defense. Fuckin' losers.

Let's see how the second half goes. Oh wait! I won't know because i turned the TV off halfway through the second quarter.

12-23-07 12:28pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Half of me has just died. The rest has AIDS.

Thanks Green Bay.

12-23-07 12:59pm (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

Ho

Lee

Crap.

The Bears played like it was 60° and mildly breezy. I can only assume that they've discovered some alien technology that keeps them warm. Anyway, merry christmas Chicago. That was a gift. Win or lose, the Bears still suck!

---

12-23-07 2:22pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I guess the Pack doesn't care about home field advantage since they won't be winning any playoff games anyway.

Congrats on losing to one of the worst teams in the NFC this year not once, but twice.

That's a one and done team if I've ever seen one. And I've seen plenty.

12-23-07 5:53pm (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

The way they played in the cold I'd much rather they play away from Lambeau in January.

---

12-23-07 6:00pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

As much as I love the Pack I unfortunately have to agree with Crabby on this one. I really didn't like the way we won some of our games recently (St. Louis, anyone?). We're a young team, other than our incredibly aging quarterback. At least we automatically made it to the second round of the playoffs. No matter what happens, we get to look at a much harder schedule next year. Hooray.

12-23-07 6:25pm (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

This is where I watch the games.

---

1-08-08 9:41pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

This is where I'll be watching the game this Saturday.

1-09-08 8:04am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

FinnNYC

To me, that's like... so much hotter.  In fact, I have a stiffie right now.

---
I has a flavor!

1-09-08 8:14am (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

I do not know who the author of this joke is:

A man goes to the Chicago Bear ticket office and inquires about purchasing play-off tickets. 

The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

The following day the same man goes to the Chicago Bear ticket office and inquires about purchasing Bear play-off tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

This goes on for an entire week. The man goes to the Bear ticket office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for sale because the Bears did not make it to the play-offs.

Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the ticket teller about Bear play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice
 says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE BEARS DID NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.

The man replied, "I know." I drive all the way from Green Bay just to hear you say that!

---

1-11-08 12:33pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

So how about that game?

1-12-08 8:44pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Crazy game. Best case scenario for that team is losing the Super Bowl though. Good luck with that.

1-12-08 10:04pm (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

Crazy swing we've seen in our rivalry huh? Bears make it to the game and follow it up with two tons of suck while the Packers go from discounted and washed-up to Super Bowl contenders. Maybe next season for the Bears?

No, The Bears still suck!

---

1-14-08 7:59am (new)

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

raider fan...

---
obscenity filter is off

1-14-08 1:14pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

YEAH YA SEE AL BACK IN MAH BLACK HOLE RAIDER DAYS WE USED TA RUN THE BALL FOR 500 YARDS A GAME AND THAT WAS BACK WHEN A FIELD GOAL WAS WORTH 4 POINTS AND THE BEER GUY CAME DOWN TO THE BENCHES. I USED TO HAMMER 14 DELICIOUS BUDWEISERS BEFORE FUCKING HALFTIME LET ME TELL YA.

1-14-08 8:29pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Now do the Madden impression where he rambles on about Brett Favre until everyone falls asleep.

1-15-08 8:54am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

crabby

BR'FAVRE!!!

1-15-08 11:19am (new)

finn34
King of Deadlines

Member Rated:

BigFrank105

YOU SEE WHAT HE'S DOING HERE IS CATCHING THE BALL, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, HE HAS TO CATCH THE BALL TO MAKE A COMPLETION. WHEN HE DOES, HIS TEAM WILL MOVE UP THE YARDAGE. THEY NEED THE YARDAGE TO WIN THIS GAME!

THERE YOU SEE A DEFENSIVE MANUEVER CALLED A PUNT : YOU GOTTA DO THIS ON FOURTH DOWNS OR YOU RUN THE RISK OF A TURNOVER.

BACK IN 1978, LARRY CZONKA AND I WOULD FIND A SECLUDED SPOT BEHIND THE BLEACHERS AND TOUCH PENISES.

WHEN THE RECIEVER GETS THE BALL HE'S GOTTA RUN - AWAY FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE - TO THE GOALLINE. WHEN HE DOES THAT, THAT'S A TOUCHDOWN. AND TOUCHDOWNS ARE WHAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNING AND LOSING

---
Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls however are enormous.

1-15-08 11:40am (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

nyaa-nyaa, my team of self absorbed, steroid enhanced, semi literate football players is better than yours.... 

---
Kill Whitey.

1-15-08 2:45pm (new)

matclarke
herpes laden mug

Member Rated:

I was listening to Madden during a game once and he started comparing sweat lines on the players asses. He would put up a screen shot & start drawing on it with his white pen explaining the level of sweat on the pants.

---
obscenity filter is off

1-15-08 3:02pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Crabby and the Bears Suck

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account