Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » ARGH!!

Author

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

ivytheplant

We're also good at drinking massive amounts of alcohol so that it doesn't end up in the hands of minors.

3-27-07 9:27pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

and getting your ass handed to you in barfights.

---
Kill Whitey.

3-28-07 3:01am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

crackpanther

Yeah, there is pretty much one way anyone is going to break the SRK (improper batoning). I like this knife a lot better than competitors like the Kabar USMC, which just looks unnecessarily brutal and ugly to me. Some people don't consider $50 or $60 cheap for a knife, but they're retarded assholes who don't deserve to live.

The ultimate bargain from Cold Steel has to be the Bushman. For less than $20 you get a high carbon, forged knife with a 7" blade that'll cut through anything right out of the box, and it doubles as a spearhead. I can't think of a comparable knife in this price range that isn't made of cheaper 420 or 440A stainless.

In our house we've got eight CS items I can think of-- SRK, Oyabun, tanto Spike, naval dirk, 1796 pattern saber, grosse messer, Koga SD-1, and Spetsnaz shovel.  I'd like to add a trail hawk and some of their pole arms and various stick and machete products to the list before I'm dead.

What were we talking about? Parking or something?

---
What others say about boorite!

3-28-07 1:32pm (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

My personal favorite (it stays in the trunk), the kukri:

3-28-07 5:57pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I've been really wanting one of those.

For self defense purposes. Really. I swear.

3-28-07 6:24pm (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

Okay ... two things.

1) The townhouse complex I live in has essentially two parking spots per townhouse (one is the garage, the other is the little driveway). Then there are 6 lots around the complex, with 3 parking spaces in each of them, designated for 'vistors' only. If residents have nowhere to park, we're supposed to park on the damn street, which blows because its usually full, or will impede driving on said street. I have gotten numerous warnings because I've parked in the 'visitor' parking during winter. Gee, I'm sorry complex managers. I thought "hey, I'm paying to live here, if my driveway's full, I'll park across from my townhouse because otherwise I'll die a horrible death of freezing"Apparently, death by freezing is no excuse for taking up a precious parking space. As well, the lot in front of my house has enough room for 5 cars to fit in most comfortably. As in, you can open any door and not hit the car beside you. However, a lot of big trucks and suv's and vans like to park there, thus sometimes there's room for only 3 vehicles because of the way these assholes park. Drives me nuts. Hence why I'm moving soon.

2) My brother has been collecting swords (buying off Ebay actually) for the past year or so, and the other day he just so happened to be swinging one around and he stabbed himself in the leg. It was pretty sweet, what with the muscle hanging out of the wound. He required 5 stitches. What fun!

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

3-29-07 8:41am (new)

crackpanther
Recreational User

Member Rated:

Haha to people like your brother I would say: 'don't.'

The guys who play with swords remind me of guys who twirl their pool cues around like batons as they wait for their turn to shoot. Invariably they drop them and all the regulars see what jacklegs they are.

3-29-07 8:47am (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

little_kitty

Missing a Darwin award by a mere artery.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

3-29-07 8:47am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

little_kitty

Sounds like a decent sword. What kind was it? I want one.

A regular on Sword Forums International was attempting to learn an Iaido move from an old ink drawing without an instructor and with a live blade. Iaido is the Japanese art of drawing and sheathing the sword, and he was trying to sheath it fast without looking. Well, guess where he sheathed it. The answer is, right between his radius and ulna, down the length of his forearm and out the other side. When they were done stitching him up, his left forearm looked like a baseball.

Anyway, you're not supposed to swing swords around as if they're nunchuks the way they do in those stupid "extreme martial arts" contests. I've hit myself in the head with nunchuks and am glad it wasn't a sword. You keep the sword out away from you. That's where the enemy is. That way, when you accidentally hit something and kill it, it isn't you.

BTW, if you ever do pick up a pair of nunchuks, get ready to hit yourself in the head with them.

---

3-29-07 10:06am (new)

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

My old roommate bought a replica sword from one of the Highlander movies (which was a katana for some reason) and one day one of my other roommates walked in on him standing in front of the TV watching Highlander and posing with his sword. That guy was a douche.

---
Poop.

3-29-07 11:03am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

The one with the pimpin' fake ivory handle? Lucky all he did was pose with it. I saw a video of some kid whacking a bunch of bushes with it until the blade broke and nicked him in the foot. Haha, fucking retard.

---

3-29-07 11:38am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

My grandfather had a Japanese sword that's sitting in my parents' basement somewhere.  My wife refuses to let it in the house.  Spoilsport.

---
I has a flavor!

3-29-07 12:15pm (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

boorite

Yeah, that's the one. He also owned a knife that was in The Punisher movie which is made for cleaning coconuts/slashing throats. He brought it with him to a concert because he's a dumbass. This is the quality of recuits in Canada's navy.

---
Poop.

3-29-07 4:17pm (new)

arbi
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I've been really wanting one of those.

For self defense purposes. Really. I swear.

I used to get kukris wholesale at a nepali imports store in boulder, just west of the pearl st mall. It's probably not still there. I got out of the international arms trade when scary guys with suits started asking around for me - I don't think they were customers.

---
woof

3-29-07 4:34pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/boorite/double_katana_dance.jpg[/IMG]

There is not one thing right with this picture.

---

3-30-07 3:28pm (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

There's a big douchebag in the middle of it, detracting from the swords?

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

3-30-07 3:49pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Now I want to know if anyone can find a picture of an even bigger douchebag.

3-30-07 4:38pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

gabe_billings

It doesn't help. You look at the swords and go "holy fuck," then you look at the douchebag and go "dear lord, my eyes," and then back at the swords and then the guy and back and forth spiraling down into everlasting despair.

---

3-30-07 4:50pm (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

gabe_billings

Missing a Darwin award by a mere artery.

Funnily enough, he was mere millimetres away from puncturing a major vein. When my brother went in for stitches, they were plying him with freezing needles and my brother commented "I hate needles" and the doctor looked at him and said "And yet you stabbed yourself with a sword".

Also, boo, I'm not sure what type of sword it is... he's got, like, 3. And then my dad has a replica of a claighmore underneath the futon upstairs. Someone on campus (University of Saskatchewan) made it. Its pretty cool

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

3-30-07 7:29pm (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

Nothing says "pretty cool" like "under the futon upstairs".

---
Poop.

3-31-07 10:12am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

William Wallace also kept his claymore under the futon.

---

4-04-07 9:22am (new)

UnknownEric
and the Goblet of Mountain Dew.

Member Rated:

They cannot take... MY FUTON!!!

---
I has a flavor!

4-04-07 9:25am (new)