Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » what others say about boorite

Author

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

ivytheplant

i listed that i contacted boorite first, but since ivy's not the brightest bulb, let me help her with a bit of emphasis

|

|

\ /

mandingo

lildeucecoupyup. he said "since you asked" meaning he wouldn't if i hadn't, which i didn't, but he did anyway. they're poofs who need to be the center of attention. i hated to even bring it to fgh since this is what they wanted most, a new drama they could star in, and wouldn't have if boorite hadn't started to troll, as i was warned he would. what's sad is how long i defended them from attacks both on these forums and in private messages from people who saw them for what they are long before i did.

kay sarah sarah

furthermore, they didn't address any of my points, because they can't, because they're wrong, so all i can do now is move on, avoid contact with them, bitchslap them verbally if they get out of line with me in the forums, which they will cause they're drama trolls, and pray someday boorite will fall off the wagon so bad, he'll build up enough liquid courage to grab his large knives and tiny cock and get on a plane to arizona to defend his whore of a wife's "dignity." there's nothing that would bring me more joy than finding that runt at my front door and beating the simpering little bitch within a fucking inch of his tough-guy poser joke of a life. here's to hoping.

---
what if nigger meant kite

8-20-07 12:16am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5738/coollogocom2271936330ea7.gif[/IMG]

---
Poop.

8-20-07 12:33am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

I don't have the patience to read all of this. I did read every post on this page of the thread, though.

The way I see it, you guys used to be friends once. To be someone's friend you have to care about them in some way. To care about someone, you don't go around talking shit about them when you have a fight.

Please take some time to cool off. I like all you guys and I'd hate for you all to end up saying things you'll regret, though it might be too late for that.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

8-20-07 12:39am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I'm a whore, so I feel fine!

8-20-07 12:46am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

That's what I was trying to tell him, Chicka. So I am ready to concede some points here. I can certainly see how mandingo's posting a huge boring thread about a private argument we had makes me a forum troll who wants to be the center of attention. And it certainly makes me look like an internet tough guy poser when mandingo posts how he could totally kick my ass in real life. Lastly, he took the moral high ground when he called my wife a whore.

No, seriously, no one in his right mind would expect you to read two words of this shit. Don't worry. mandingo does this every now and then for a while, and then he doesn't anymore.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah POOT

---
What others say about boorite!

8-20-07 12:55am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

Rabid_Weasle

attitudechickayes, it is. they made it too personal. talking shit and being fucktards for too long. my patience was saintly as long as it lasted, so i'm writing to the pope to request a handjob. but finally i broke and handed it back in kind, which they'll probably try to use to justify the rest of their preceding actions that came long before that, because they're that sad in their need to be right in this.

i'd ask anyone that sees this spill into other threads, either by me or ivy or boorite to verbally bitchslap the offender. it won't be me, but i worry about them since they're drama queens who like the attention. maybe they'll top it off with a proclamation that they're leaving forever, since that's been their pattern in the past.

frankly, i couldn't give a fuck. i just want to get back to writing comics and making forum jokes about sodomy. it's really all i have.

poopsmith.

yes, i think that's a good start.

---

8-20-07 1:04am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Yes it's a good thing mandingo posted 400 pages of shitty drama PMs  no one cared about so he could get back to writing his comics!

Yay internets!

---

8-20-07 1:10am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

FUCK THIS SHIT! THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! EVERYONE COME SEE WHAT A BITCH CHICKA IS!

SHE ATE MY FUCKING POP TAAAAAAART! fuuuuuuuck fuck FUUUUUUCK

---
Poop.

8-20-07 1:11am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Rabid_Weasle

It's not even this Halloween yet.

---

8-20-07 1:13am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

---
Poop.

8-20-07 1:14am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

booriteanyone interested can easily verify that ivy made her and my argument public first by posting a private argument in public first in the Announcements thread, just as boorite made his and my argument public first by posting a private argument in comic comments

boorite

of course boorite said his intraweb tough guy things more than 2 days ago in the above pm's i posted, but he can't be arsed to consider that since he's now doing exactly what i said, using comments i made within the last hour to justify his actions from days ago

booriteand again.

it's sad because he uses "since you asked" to shrug off the notion he was the aggressor in this, then ignores proof i didn't ask, which proves he was. then he verbally berates me for not replying to his unsolicited remarks, but when i do reply, he completely ignores them, because he can't debate the points because he's completely wrong. then he uses my handing him and his wife their asses for berating me as justification for berating me in the first place, days before. it's pathetic. but not unexpected to anyone that took the time to read the monolithic 3 posts that started this thread, which is why he keeps apologizing to everyone for this boring thread because he doesn't want to address my points and because he doesn't want you to read those first 3 admittedly long-ass posts where he and ivy show their true colors and it's a sickly shade of egomaniacal retard

---

8-20-07 1:35am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

p.s. poopsmith

---

8-20-07 1:36am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

STOP AVOIDING THE FUCKING POP TART RELATED ISSUE HERE YOU FUCKING ASS CLOWN!

---
Poop.

8-20-07 1:37am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

8-20-07 1:38am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

mandingoanyone interested can easily verify that ivy made her and my argument public first by posting a private argument in public first in the Announcements thread, just as boorite made his and my argument public first by posting a private argument in comic comments

boorite

of course boorite said his intraweb tough guy things more than 2 days ago in the above pm's i posted, but he can't be arsed to consider that since he's now doing exactly what i said, using comments i made within the last hour to justify his actions from days ago

booriteand again.

it's sad because he uses "since you asked" to shrug off the notion he was the aggressor in this, then ignores proof i didn't ask, which proves he was. then he verbally berates me for not replying to his unsolicited remarks, but when i do reply, he completely ignores them, because he can't debate the points because he's completely wrong. then he uses my handing him and his wife their asses for berating me as justification for berating me in the first place, days before. it's pathetic. but not unexpected to anyone that took the time to read the monolithic 3 posts that started this thread, which is why he keeps apologizing to everyone for this boring thread because he doesn't want to address my points and because he doesn't want you to read those first 3 admittedly long-ass posts where he and ivy show their true colors and it's a sickly shade of egomaniacal retard

I agree!

---

8-20-07 1:57am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

HITLER TEAPOT SAYS LOVE THY NEIGHBOR!!!!11!

8-20-07 1:59am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

boorite

|

|

\ /

mandingo

---

8-20-07 2:12am (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

Arguments make me hard with outrage

---
The following statement its true. The previous statement is false

8-20-07 6:04am (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

I need to ask brad to make an option to block just Boorite and Ivy's img posts so I can read these forums at work. Nothing raides an HR eyebrow like a bouncing cock.

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

8-20-07 8:15am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

I hate to say it, but this isn't really one of the more interesting forum meltdowns that I've read.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

8-20-07 8:22am (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Bouncing cock, meet dancing wombat.

8-20-07 10:02am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

biped

Not even to me, and I'm directly involved.

---

8-20-07 10:04am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

8-20-07 12:10pm (new)

ivytheplant
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/ivytheplant/thinking_monkey.jpg[/IMG]

8-20-07 12:49pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

i'm gonna post boorite and my back in forth from my comic here so i can get them out of my comic comments. plus he's actually responding to points i make here, there, for some reason. any future comments he makes about this argument in my comic comments will likewise be moved to this thread then deleted. viva la poopsmith

Blessed are the peacemakers by mandingo
8-17-07
i think you and mandingo should try to work it out
I'm beginning to understand some things about the ObiJo years!
and i'm beginning to understand about 10 other people including squidrabies!
how'd it go?
we came to a mutual understanding.

boorite says:

I think you should blow it out your ass.
posted 3 days ago ( permalink | delete ) [ ! ]

mandingo says:

luckily it's just a comic, tough guy

boorite says:

Just a comic you can blow out your ass, tough guy.

mandingo says:

hey, i said tough guy and then you said tough guy! now you really must BE one!
posted 39 hours ago ( permalink | delete ) [ ! ]

boorite says:

No, I took your "tough guy" to be ironic, meaning I am NOT a tough guy, which is true. So I called you "tough guy" back, ALSO ironically, not to say I am tough but to say you are not tough either. It would have been clearer if I had just called you a big pussy faggot, but I wanted to use your own language to invoke the "rubber-glue" trope. But let's not quibble over details. The main point is that I enjoin you to blow this comic out your ass.
posted 25 hours ago ( permalink | delete ) [ ! ]

mandingo says:

no, no, you definitely tough guy now! i say "tough guy" then you say "tough guy!" plus look how you talk behind internet computer hundreds miles away nothing like what you accuse crabby of! there can be no doubt about it, tough guy! my mistake was taking obvious route of seeing you as sad little bitch who can't keep comments to flaming pm's but needs act like troll in my comic comments! so sorry, tough guy! no hurt me with japanese sword!
posted 11 hours ago ( permalink | delete ) [ ! ]

boorite says:

I know you despise anyone who disagrees with you, but it's not "trolling" to say something negative about one of your comics, especially when it's about me and my wife. And it's not me being a "tough guy" when you're the one posting a bunch of crazy shit about how much you'd love to beat me up in real life. See if you can tell the difference: You did that; I didn't. Now, most of your comics are funny and smart, but in this one, you're aligning yourself with squidrabies's hysterical, raging, drunken internets meltdown just to get a cheap shot in at a girl you had a fight with on said internets. That makes for a pathetic comic and hints at an even more pathetic life, and since the comic is directed at me and mine by name, I am here to tell you that it is crap. I know you think that language means whatever you want it to mean, but no amount of wishing makes this "trolling," just as you posting your violent fantasies about me on the internets does not make me an internets "tough guy." The "tough guy" here would be you. Finally, if you're going to cry "trolling" when someone says this comic sucks a mile of ass, you should probably disable comments, because you're a thin-skinned hysterical little pussy.
posted 2 hours ago ( permalink | delete ) [ ! ]

[hr]

boorite

|

|

\ /

mandingo

---

booriteyour comment had nothing to do with my comic other than to flame me, ostensibly because i used the boorite character as a peacemaker to make a neutral joke about a "mutual understanding." your comment is mostly due to a separate conversation having nothing to do with the comic you decided to spew your retarded spider monkeyness in. that's trolling.

---

boorite

|

|

\ /

boorite

which was 2 days before i talked about beating your monkey ass, which was in response to you talking shit and calling me all sorts of profanities and me calmly saying if you do that again, i'll return it. you did do it again, even worse, and i returned it in kind. you then used the fact that i returned it, to justify you starting it, which is as retarded as your kids would be

booritethank you.

booritethis is crazy. this joke is completely neutral. i could just as easily have made it someone telling me to make up with ivy and then me coming home and saying "we came to a mutual understanding." the joke (an admittedly weak one) is simply that two people argue and say they now understand something negative about the other that they didn't before, and then this exchange gets (wrongly) characterized as a "mutual understanding." it has nothing to do with who said what.

you already knew that though which is why your comments are trolling

booriteno, but i do know it's possible to talk to someone about an issue that's emotionally charged for them but completely neutral to yourself

boorite

|

|

\ /

mandingo

---

boorite

|

|

\ /

boorite

booriteor i can delete them all and bring them here, putting the troll in his pen

---

8-20-07 2:11pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » what others say about boorite

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account