Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 365: There's nun left

Author

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

8-26-07 8:49pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

themushroom
Eat delicious cookies.

Member Rated:

The contest is over!

There were plenty of good entries, and some meh ones, and I compiled some happy words for many of them but close don't cut it. There can be only one. Endure my blather for two more paragraphs.

Honorable mentions to Biped for #5 and the Nun Plus Ones, Rabid for Silence and I Spy and Sheep, Jstrong for Disappointing, Mandingo for Food Shortage (totally!), Namgubed for Broken Wind, Governor for the no-sex-on-this-planet pair, Deuce for Nunya Mouth, Xuanwu for Two Men Enter (and only Two Men Enter), Clever_Name for existing.

Second place goes to Choadwarrior for two existential comics. I went to a nondenominational Catholic college, and the sister in charge of the art department and media relations told me one day that nuns have a term for sisters having a wet dream: "being pierced by the sword of Saint Peter." (Seriously.) She said that sisters are human too, and while they might not dream about sex the way average people do they do indeed have sexual dreams that get 'em off, by the grace of God. So that first strip actually has some basis in fact.

Now, the winner of Comic Competition 365:

bike -- for the pedo priest who can't leave the kids' behind even to repopulate the planet (even when there are no altar boys around). "Shoulda seen that coming."

Show's over, nothing to see, and please put your chairs on top of the tables so the staff can sweep up. Bike, it's your turn.

---
Say something cryptic then leave snickering.

8-26-07 9:20pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC 365: There's nun left

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help