Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » On Obama and Terror...

Author

RedfeatheR
Part of it all, just like you.

Member Rated:

VVVVV - I FOUND THIS CIRCULATING MYSPACE - VVVVV

"I have felt for sometime now that Obama is the one person that 'Frightens Me'. I believe the Bible has warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with the Muslim Nation, whether our bleeding-heart, secular, Liberal friends believe it or not. This man fits every description from the Bible of the 'Anti-Christ'!

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's
education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Do you want someone like this as your PRESIDENT?

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME"

~~~~~ red's take ~~~~~

People need to do their research on both sides to make any kind of intelligible argument, or statement for that matter. That's giving those idiots credit for actually researching at all! Most of them just see that shit in a bulk email or on MySpace or something.

Ignorance spawns hatred. Intolerance spawns evil.

Hate whoever you want as long as you have your reasons and they are valid.

I never said I didn't want people to be my friends because they disagree with me or have an opinion that is different from mine. I simply don't want people to be my friends if their beliefs include hatred and intolerance. That's it. Honestly, the man has been saying he's a Christian for years. It takes less than a minute on Google to see that; on major websites as well, not to mention it's been stated in BOTH of his books he's written.

I guess it's hypocritical that I am intolerant of the intolerant, but, what are you gonna do. I used the word hate cos that's what that whole bulletin seemed to seethe. It's also more natural to read "hate" rather than "dislike."

I don't hate. I do, however get worked up over things. I THOROUGHLY dislike and distance myself from bullies.

I don't know what creeps people out about him, but that doesn't matter. I'm not even upset (as if that matters either) because it's just a feeling they have. They can't help that. That's who they are. It's like how I feel about… umm… John Edward (the "psychic"). He creeps me out for whatever reason.

What matters is that they feel the way they feel. I don't mind people feeling anyway they want. It really irks me and saddens me when people bash someone else and include lies and unfounded disgust. It reminds me of when whites used to spread lies about blacks of how they were inferior humans. It also reminds me of the Jew bashing in during WWII and how Americans in general react to the Muslim faith.

MANY religions teach tolerance. I'm not perfect and know it. My main goal with that blog was that… if you believe that someone is the Antichrist… because someone told you so. Or that you're going to not trust someone because they are of a different faith than you… I don't want to be associated with you.

Some of you are good people, and while you may not agree or like, or trust Obama for your own reasons, I don't see you turning around and spreading hatred. That's why I would like to continue to be your friend.

Also I wrote this blog to show the stuff that's actually out there. Some people just don't believe it till they see it. (The U.S. upon discovering concentration camps) Some people don't think that kind of hate and fear spreading is possible.

Anyway, I'll end it just like that

-- red

3-04-08 1:32am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

Wow.  That's a lot of text.  Maybe I'll read it later.  But probably not.

You Obama supporters think that because he's young and relatively new to politics he's not lying out his charismatic ass.  Anyone who believes anything the Democrats or Republicans say, EVER, hasn't been paying attention.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

3-04-08 9:39am (new)

FinnNYC
germs

Member Rated:

Here's my take on people blindly forwarding internet bullshit:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Come on, at least do a rudimentary fact check before you act as a conduit for bullshit.

---
-=- You eat one lousy foot and they call you a cannibal. What a world. -=-

3-04-08 10:06am (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

not_Scyess

Hi. My name is Barack Obama. I'm the face of hope. Do you like hope? I bet you do, it's a nice word, hope. It's a very agreeable word. I have lots of those, agreeable words. You don't have to think about agreeable words, because you agree with them.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

3-04-08 1:10pm (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

i'm voting for Eugene Dorsey, a nice mildly retarded guy from Iowa.

his platform is simple- his mom told him to run for president. he's a likable guy and a political outsider. and he loves cherry pepsi...

---
Kill Whitey.

3-04-08 5:15pm (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

3-04-08 6:24pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Do yo thang Barrack Odrama.

3-04-08 7:50pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

LuckyGuess

Hi. My name is Barack Obama. I'm the face of hope. Do you like hope? I bet you do, it's a nice word, hope. It's a very agreeable word. I have lots of those, agreeable words. You don't have to think about agreeable words, because you agree with them.

Hi, I'm a college student. I enjoy trendy things, like Starbucks Coffee and drunken sluts. So who am I going to vote for in the upcoming presidential election? The same guy all my other radically political friends are voting for: Barack Obama. I don't know anything about him or what he does, but he's young. Oh, and he's black, I think? Something like that. Maybe he's Arab. Whatever. I forget what my friends tell me, I don't really think they know either. We need someone like that in the president's house, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit tired writing repetitive Bush jokes in my blog. I'm really sick of Dubya's Corporation. OOPS! I meant Administration! Man, I will never get tired of cracking wise about Bush, and neither will the 3 people who visit my blog per month.

You know, I had no idea what a primary or a delegate was 2 months ago, but ever since I saw this cute girl in my Marketing class wearing an Obama pin I decided I must vote for Obama too. It's the trendy thing to do you know. Oh, you're not voting for him? Well then you're a racist. You racist fuck. I'll bet you were responsible for slavery happening weren't you?! Well, I'm voting for Obama. He just happens to be the most colored candidate you know.

3-04-08 10:17pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

And it's not like I have a problem with Obama, I just have a problem with dumbfuck college students that support him, yet have no idea why.

3-04-08 10:31pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

The only time I've ever seen that anti-Obama article is when it's reposted to remind me not to pay any attention to it.

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

3-04-08 10:42pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

BigFrank105

If you think Starbucks is trendy, you are obviously a college student from five years ago.  BA-SHA-ZING!!!!

Drunken sluts, however, will never go out of style.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

3-04-08 11:05pm (new)

RedfeatheR
Part of it all, just like you.

Member Rated:

crabby

***Does his hope know no bounds?***

Two main reasons I voted for Obama

1. Will stop Iraq

2. Is not a Clinton or Bush (Change)

3-05-08 12:58am (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

The four main reasons I voted for Eugene Dorsey:

1. He can't pronounce the word 'ADMINISTRATION'.

2. He alienated the Catholic Church by suggesting that masturbation was only shameful when his mother caught him at it.

3. His foreign policy consists of telling the world to relax, put down their arms, and to look at his crotch monkey.

4. He views peanut butter as a renewable resource and is willing to deploy our military against anyone who doesn't grow peanuts.

This is our future my American brothers and sisters, embrace it.

---
Kill Whitey.

3-05-08 3:41am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

not_Scyess

If you think Starbucks is trendy, you are obviously a college student from five years ago. BA-SHA-ZING!!!!

Drunken sluts, however, will never go out of style.

Fuck, you're right. Nowadays college kids are masturbating over this free trade bullshit. And nalgene bottles.

3-05-08 7:34am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

"BLANCHE!  BRING IN THE INVALIDS!"

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

3-05-08 9:50am (new)

Scyess
Official Traveling Menstrual

Member Rated:

BigFrank105

I presume you mean fair trade bullshit?

I haven't determined whether fair trade is bullshit or not.  On the one hand Adam Smith would probably agree that any uncoerced trade accepted by both parties is fair by definition.  So if you buy coffee beans at $0.02 per ton, that's fair as long as you (or the grower's government) didn't hold a gun to his head while he was selling.

On the other hand, I'm all for decreasing the poverty levels in the poor world, and if you sell more shit by slapping a "fair trade" label on it, you are in fact getting a return on your extra money spent.  I guess the real questions are:

• Are the growers coerced by anything other than poverty to accept the market prices for their goods? 
  • How much does the extra money help the growers?
  • How much return do get from the "Fair Trade" label (increased sales v.s. increased costs)?
  • Am I just getting hung up on semantics because this form of marketing is called "Fair Trade" when in fact it has very little to do with fairness?

Any thoughts?

---
"Old" is the old new.

3-05-08 12:08pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

BigFrank105

Hi, I'm a college student. I enjoy trendy things, like Starbucks Coffee and drunken sluts. So who am I going to vote for in the upcoming presidential election? The same guy all my other radically political friends are voting for: Barack Obama. I don't know anything about him or what he does, but he's young. Oh, and he's black, I think? Something like that. Maybe he's Arab. Whatever. I forget what my friends tell me, I don't really think they know either. We need someone like that in the president's house, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit tired writing repetitive Bush jokes in my blog. I'm really sick of Dubya's Corporation. OOPS! I meant Administration! Man, I will never get tired of cracking wise about Bush, and neither will the 3 people who visit my blog per month.

You know, I had no idea what a primary or a delegate was 2 months ago, but ever since I saw this cute girl in my Marketing class wearing an Obama pin I decided I must vote for Obama too. It's the trendy thing to do you know. Oh, you're not voting for him? Well then you're a racist. You racist fuck. I'll bet you were responsible for slavery happening weren't you?! Well, I'm voting for Obama. He just happens to be the most colored candidate you know.

Plus Hillary Clinton looks like the devil. An average college student like myself can't get behind something like her without three, nay, four beers and an a hit of bubbled antifreeze in me. If ya know what I'm saying. Right, brohan? Am I right? High fiver on that one. Whoa, what did you say? Nader's in the race?

Well shit, election solved. I'll just put my vote in a third party. Third parties are so in. Nader is for legalizing ferrets or something, right? That's awesome. Ferrets are awesome. Nader '08er!

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

3-05-08 5:26pm (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

Don't forget Lee Mercer is running this year.

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

3-05-08 8:05pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

I'd rather vote for Ron Mercer. He was at least a member of the 1997-98 Schick All-Rookie First Team.

3-05-08 8:10pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Bonus! He already has higher qualifications than our current president.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

3-06-08 6:54am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Zaster Bonus! He already has higher qualifications than our current president.

I'm puttin' that zinger in my blog.

3-06-08 7:15am (new)

finn34
King of Deadlines

Member Rated:

i love the racist rhetoric that dominates the MSM, but is thinly veiled as "oh, we're not racist, this is just what people think!"

i laugh and laugh when Sean Hannity tells people that he's Muslim. Are you fucking serious? this whole kerfluffle the past week about his Christian preacher's sermon and there's still morons who believe he's Muslim? LOL. Laugh out -fucking- loud.

Sometimes, when I'm in need of a good gut-laugh, i turn on my local Fox News radio station and soak up the insanity.

That said, I also get a kick out of whipping pigs to death, so ... take that for what it is.

---
Our liability coverage is zero. Our balls however are enormous.

3-18-08 3:15pm (new)

themushroom
Eat delicious cookies.

Member Rated:

All the dumbfuck college students are pulling for Ron Paul. And that's only because Ralph Nader entered the race waaaay late.

"But the email says that Snopes.com says Obama is a bad man, so it must be true! I don't have to actually go there to look! This is how I do my Bible study too, just tell me what a reference says or means and that's what I'll repeat."

Beyond believing the crap regarding his pastor is trivial, it will be interesting what people think since he didn't outright denounce the pastor (as McCain did with the radio whackjob that introduced him a few weeks ago), only what the man said. People here can't tell the difference. Ergo, the email in the original post.

---
Say something cryptic then leave snickering.

3-19-08 4:03pm (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

All the dumbfuck college students are pulling for Obama because it's hip and trendy and he's black.

3-19-08 4:44pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

And because he has rad-sauce in his veins instead of mere blood. Do you know of any other candidates who can say that?

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

3-20-08 6:31am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » On Obama and Terror...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests