Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Where's the drama?

Author

Rabid_Weasle
Professional style cramper

Member Rated:

This site has become boring. Seriously, when was the last "I AM LEAVING FOREVER!" thread? In an attempt to stir things up again I am going to post offensive things in an effort to cause some drama.

Black people have big lips and smell funny.

---
Poop.

3-12-09 12:38am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

Homosexuals are a preemptive strike sent by martians to distrupt the military and as a means of spreading chemical weopons (AIDs).

---
Poop.

3-12-09 12:39am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

The only thing better than an aborted fetus is a dead republican.

---
Poop.

3-12-09 12:40am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

In a perfect world, every white Australian would be raped by an Aboriginal monthly.

---
Poop.

3-12-09 12:41am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

Jews love money so much because a nose job of that magnitude isn't cheap.

---
Poop.

3-12-09 12:43am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

If marines had an IQ over 25 they might find out that they could go home if they all just learned to say "Sir, no sir!" for once. Something they probably didn't learned from their whore mothers.

---
Poop.

3-12-09 12:48am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

French people can just fuck off.

---
Poop.

3-12-09 12:49am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

Brad likes to touch little boys. Often.

---
Poop.

3-12-09 1:32am (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

That's it, I'm leaving forever. I'm just going to delete all my comics and leave forever. Don't try to stop me, because I'm not coming back. Never. Not once. Not even to check for new comic comments. There wouldn't even be any, because I deleted all the comics that you would comment on.

PS This is crabby's fault.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

3-12-09 2:51am (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

While I don't miss the drama, there has been a marked (that's mar-kedd) decline in overall good posts. I'm a part of this entrophic trend as I don't spend nearly as much time either online, drunk or drunk online as I used to.

What can you do? I've been busy. Watching TV and stuff.

---
Kill Whitey.

3-12-09 3:33am (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

LuckyGuess

I'd comment on this wild allegation, but imminent banning would damage my psyche far too much to make my commentary worth the risk.

3-12-09 7:36am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Thank god.  I was starting to worry that all this fancy internet technology was just going to waste.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

3-12-09 9:43am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

Rabid_Weasle

I'm doing my bit

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

3-12-09 9:53am (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

glasses are for morons who are too dumb to see properly

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

3-12-09 10:00am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

I wasn't trolling! I was just running a little EXPERIMENT to see if you guys would notice! Ha, ha! It looks like it was a rousing success, FAGGOTS! Who's the real troll now?

3-12-09 10:23am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

i haev two lazer cannons just to let u guys know

3-12-09 10:24am (new)

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

BigFrank105

lol omg sweet bro

ps awesome comix 

3-12-09 10:24am (new)

Rabid_Weasle

Member Rated:

Isn't it cute how women still think that their votes are counted?

---
Poop.

3-13-09 11:52am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

3-13-09 12:21pm (new)

pita
La fille qui a joué avec le feu

Member Rated:

Rabid_Weasle

:`(

---
“It is only with the heart that one sees rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” - The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1945)

3-14-09 6:51am (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

crabby

I'd comment on this wild allegation, but imminent banning would damage my psyche far too much to make my commentary worth the risk.

YEAH YOU WOULD SAY THAT CRABBY

YEAH

COCKASS

---

3-14-09 5:17pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

LuckyGuess

I'd comment on this wild allegation, but the imminent banning would damage my psyche far too much to make my commentary worth the risk.

YEAH YOU WOULD SAY THAT CRABBY

YEAH

COCKASS

I've reported your aggression to a moderator and hope we can come to a peaceful resolution to whatever problem you have with me.

3-14-09 8:31pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

Oh yeah, let's get the mods involved. Yeah, yeah that's what we should do. Just get the mods involved in your little sad troll game that you've been playing with me. SAD TROLL GAME CRABBY. Well I've had it with this whole site. I'm leaving forever and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me. Not even if CRABBY were to APOLOGIZE. Which I DON'T want. Because his sad troll promise is full of SHIT. IT IS A SHITTY TROLL SAD CRABBY PROMISE CRABBY. NO.

You know what your problem is crabby? You're just a big asshole. With all your assholery. Crabby. Listen to me crabby. You and I are through. I and this site are through. We and I and this site are through. Crabby. Cuz right now I'm showing everybody what a goddamn bad bastard crabby you are. I am leaving this site forever. Don't go and rate any of my comics good to try and get me to stay, or comment on them to get me to stay, even if the comments are all super funny and hilarious and witty and about how crabby sucks, because I'm leaving forever.

I am drunk. I am drunk, crabby. I'm so sorry. Crabby. We used to be cool. Now we are not cool. No. No I'm not sorry. Because if I remember correctly you like the bears or some shit. Fuck that team! This is personal and I do not like that team. I bet you're a republican. Repuglican. Repuglifaglican. I cannot stand by and let you besmirch shit. Hey crabby. I'm leaving this site forever. Crabby. Because you are a very bad crabby.

OH FUCK I'M SO WASTED AND ITS LIKE 2AM FUCK CRABBY WHY

I am deleting all my comics.

PS Somebody here has a fugly girlfriend. I dunno. Fuck, uh, choad. choad's girlfriend is probably hella fug. That is also why I'm leaving forever.

---

3-15-09 3:30am (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

I'm sober now, but I stand by everything that  said while I was hideously drunk. Especially the part about crabby.

---

3-15-09 3:31am (new)

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

That was super sweet Lucky. I too am working on being embarrassingly drunk and I call out RCLG. Yeah you RCLG! You fucking republican who can't spell 'antidote'. You with your wishy-washy comics and your alter ego and whatnot.

LET'S FIGHT. MANO A MANO OR WHATEVER. SERIOUSLY, FLY TO CLEVELAND OR SEND ME PLANE FARE TO WHEREVER THE HELL IT IS YOU LIVE . LET'S BRAWL OLD FASHIONED STYLE. YOU KNOW WHERE TWO BLOKES DUKE IT OUT MAN TO MAN AND THEN BUY EACH OTHER A BEER AND PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED! TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH WE LOVE AND RESPECT ONE ANOTHER AFTER ITS ALL OVER. WELL, I SAY THAT, BUT PAST HISTORY LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE I'VE GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT WITH IS NORMALLY UNABLE TO TO GO TO A BAR UNDER THEIR OWN POWER AND IS DEFINITELY UNABLE TO QUAFF ALCOHOL AT THE PACE I DEMAND. THUS ENRAGING ME.

Seriously though, I'm pretty drunk because I had to stay after at work til 4:30 to feed the cops, and I drank the whole time waiting for them, so I'm ready to throw down. Gonna be in Cleveland anytime soon? Cuz if so, if you wanted or sumthin, we could settle our differences with our martial prowess.

I bet on me. But I like your chances.

(PM me for a betting rig. We could clean up.)

Asshole.

---
Kill Whitey.

3-15-09 4:55am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Where's the drama?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests