Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » COMIC CUP XIV

Author

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Absentee']

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

4-28-10 8:13pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

If neither first round, first match competitor posts a strip by friday night, the first two people not in the cup to post a comic under the said rules will take their places in the cup. If one competitor posts a comic and one doesn't then the first person to post a comic will take the person of the one who couldn't be bothered to show up. Lets kick it up a notch and get interesting! This is a comic cup, not, I'll show up whenever because I promised to take my girlfriend to the county fair and if I rub her feet all day thursday, she might let me get to 2nd base by sunday afternoon.

4-29-10 7:53am (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

LMFAO funny considering my entry...Can I post more than one entry?

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

4-29-10 2:18pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

No, you cant. I hope what you posted is the best you can make.

4-29-10 5:03pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

I guess I'll just have to make do with what I've got then. I hope people like it

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

4-29-10 6:32pm (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

Unless I misread the rules surely the best we could make was the worst we could make?

Ah well... good luck all.  

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

4-30-10 12:00pm (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

It's supposed to be both bad and good at the same time.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

4-30-10 4:37pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Kids today...

4-30-10 4:57pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

I have no regrets it was a fun short run Maybe next time I'll make it past round one. Oh well someone has to lose the first round of all contests

---

4-30-10 11:00pm (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

Thankful that crabby didn't use rules from a contest I had already lost. Losing again would be the ultimate deflation of my self worth.

But I don't speak English so good, much less Shakespearean English.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

5-01-10 8:15am (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

Your english seems fine to me Chicka

---

5-01-10 9:33am (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

...but she's a celebrated poet in Magyar.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

5-03-10 7:34am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I'm going to give Umfum until midnight saturday central standard time. If he doesn't post by that time then the first person who ahsnb't already been eleminated and who isn't still to come in the cup can post following the given rules and take his place and will then be able to cast votes in the other rounds as a fully competiting member of the cup.

5-13-10 6:49pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Starting at  noon today anyone not in the cup can take the opportunity to join and take umfum's place. Is it harsh for me to remove him with a weekend deadline days removed from the ultimatum post on his required posting? I dopn't think so, he hasn't voted in any rounds and it has been requested by the individuals keeping up with the cup that we move this thing along, so if you're motivated, funny and will be around to participate please take his place and also take a second to go back and vote in the previous rounds.

I am sad that umfum will not be able to compete. I'm sure he has valid reasons for not being around here to post, but I thought he could have gone far. He is a very funny stripper, who I have alot of respect for.

5-15-10 7:49am (new)

RCCOLAMAN
Saving the world from thirst since 1905!

Member Rated:

It sucks but I think he's had more than enough time to post and vote on previous rounds so I think it's okay to replace him.  I curious to see who my new challenger will be, I want to go up against someone who always brings the funny to the table.

Possible strippers I would like to go up against include (in no particular order) :

1. Hari_nezumi
  2. mandingo
  3. biped
  4. muffindance
  5. injokester
  6. seanator
  7. choadwarrior
  8. accentuate_negative
  9. FactoryRejects
  10. evil_d
If not I could always just face my bizarro world evil twin NAMALOCCR.  He likes to drink Fanta and Squirt (wow, he is evil)

5-15-10 9:00am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I just hope anyone steps in and is ready to compete for the long haul of the cup. Every vote is important and every piece is an important piece. It's a hard situation for someone tos tep into right now, especially with the comic their going up against already posted. These cups... they aren't for the weak of heart.

5-15-10 9:11am (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

But even if they don't beat RC's awesome comic, they get the opportunity to have a voice in the remaining decisions, which is kinda cool. Join us!

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

5-15-10 9:15am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

LadyJ said it perfectly, come be apart of something larger than yourself. Come compete in a humor competition where your voice makes a difference!

YEAH!

5-15-10 9:44am (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

It looks like ZMannzilla has taken the spot. I am very pleased about this. I am a fan.

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

5-15-10 3:52pm (new)

brycekain
AFallenMind.com

Member Rated:

I agree with LJDN. Thumbs up for ZMannzilla, too.

---
...and if you liked that one, here's a link to my other stupid shit.

5-15-10 8:16pm (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » COMIC CUP XIV

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help