Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » COMIC CUP XIV: ROUND TWO!!! You're all great!

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Wait, what?

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

7-07-10 2:37pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

Well, every other time I've sent Gabe money, it's always worked out alright.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

7-08-10 7:28am (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

Clever...

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

7-08-10 6:55pm (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

FYI, LadyJ is the current leader in the Comic Cup competition with her donation of a $1 bill with 'Die You Fuckhead' written on it in silver crayon. 

I await the rest of your bribes.

I mean tributes to Crabby.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

7-09-10 4:50pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

The next match up in the cup features four_legged_tripod VS ladyjdotnet!!! 

I'm just gonna make up my own rules since it's hot outside. MAke a comic abour stripcreator politics and make it funny. We all know the shadow in fighting, we all know the behind the scenes intrigue. We all know who is really who and you aren't tricking anyone with your new aliases. Make it funny and only one entry per person. The series thing is out of control. No series. No series at all. Just one comic.

Good luck and enjoy!

7-12-10 1:50pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

7-12-10 7:52pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

Oh, and I vote for RC.

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

7-12-10 7:58pm (new)

four_legged_tripod
Do what to who for how many jellybeans?

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Guess Who']

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

7-13-10 7:04am (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

I am going to abstain from voting this round because Stripcreator politics just aren't funny.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

7-13-10 7:21am (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

It seems odd to have a comic making fun of the slowness of the cup while at the same time being posted so rapidly. 

I'm going to have to go with tripod despite his blatant misuse of your/you're because the thought of being married to crabby turns me on.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

7-13-10 7:49am (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

ladyj

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

7-13-10 9:55am (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

In light of Scyess beating me to abstaining i will go with the least boring Tripod

---
Resident Masochist & Adrenaline Junkie -I'm probably not god but you should worship me just in case-

7-13-10 10:18am (new)

four_legged_tripod

Member Rated:

Lord_Vodek wrote:

i will go with the least boring Tripod

Wow.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.

---
"Humiliation is humiliation only when you choose to suffer." ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

7-13-10 11:12am (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

four_legged_tripod wrote:

Lord_Vodek wrote:

i will go with the least boring Tripod

Wow.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Think how I feel!

That is, how I would feel if I were capable of human emotion.

---

7-13-10 11:35am (new)

ZMannZilla
Ex-Zombie Hunting Dad Creature

Member Rated:

A tough decision for me, as both comics reflected the site's politics well (as I am familiar with them), and I'd actually consider this a tie.  So, in the spirit of the contest, I'm going to go with ladyjaydotnet for this round, since she once mentioned she was a fan of my comics. Viva Politics!

---
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."

7-13-10 11:59am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Well, let's just speed this thing up here. If no one else is going to vote, I'm just going to go ahead and call this thing now for LadyJ.

7-13-10 4:40pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

I swear to God, I am NOT using crabby as a sock puppet.

---

7-13-10 8:29pm (new)

RCCOLAMAN
Saving the world from thirst since 1905!

Member Rated:

crabby wrote:

Well, let's just speed this thing up here. If no one else is going to vote, I'm just going to go ahead and call this thing now for LadyJ.

Woah woah don't blow your load yet crabby, a shitload of people haven't voted yet, especially me.

I cast my vote for Ladyj.net

There, now you may announce the winrar

7-13-10 8:37pm (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

No offense to either of you I think you are both talented Strippers and miles ahead of me but I could truely care less about SCs politics...Partially because I'm considered a chump but oh well...

---

7-13-10 10:48pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

I'm not offended, but I'm bewildered by all this abstention.

The thing is, neither I nor tripod chose the topic. We just did our best to operate within the parameters and be funny at the same time. That's all anyone does in a comic competition. If the topic were armadillos eating ice cream, I would do my best to bring funny under those guidelines as well.

The honest truth is that every person who says "I'm refusing to vote because site politics are boring/unfunny/unfair/targeting me" is feeding into the ridiculousness of the site's politics with their very actions, and contributing to the melodramatic malarky by doing so.

It's an either-or decision. Politics aside, who constructed a better joke? Whose punchline was zingier? Whose comic title is better? Failing that, close your eyes and pick at random. But please, please don't contribute to the very thing you're decrying, because it's pure whiny idiocy.

That just had to be said. Now that I have thoroughly alienated most of voters, I'll step back and watch the votes come in for tripod. :) Don't worry, crabby... I'll stick around and vote in the rest of the cup, and my votes will have nothing to do with politics.

---

7-14-10 3:37am (new)

lukket
Home Computer Futurist

Member Rated:

Too late to vote for tripod ?

---
troelsea at gmail dot com

7-14-10 4:35am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

ladyjdotnet wrote:

I'm not offended, but I'm bewildered by all this abstention.

The thing is, neither I nor tripod chose the topic. We just did our best to operate within the parameters and be funny at the same time. That's all anyone does in a comic competition. If the topic were armadillos eating ice cream, I would do my best to bring funny under those guidelines as well.

The honest truth is that every person who says "I'm refusing to vote because site politics are boring/unfunny/unfair/targeting me" is feeding into the ridiculousness of the site's politics with their very actions, and contributing to the melodramatic malarky by doing so.

It's an either-or decision. Politics aside, who constructed a better joke? Whose punchline was zingier? Whose comic title is better? Failing that, close your eyes and pick at random. But please, please don't contribute to the very thing you're decrying, because it's pure whiny idiocy.

That just had to be said. Now that I have thoroughly alienated most of voters, I'll step back and watch the votes come in for tripod. :) Don't worry, crabby... I'll stick around and vote in the rest of the cup, and my votes will have nothing to do with politics.

It's all politics. 

7-14-10 5:19am (new)

four_legged_tripod

Member Rated:

crabby wrote:

Did I strike a nerve?

---

7-14-10 6:25am (new)

four_legged_tripod

Member Rated:

ladyjdotnet wrote:

The thing is, neither I nor tripod chose the topic. We just did our best to operate within the parameters and be funny at the same time. That's all anyone does in a comic competition.

It's an either-or decision. Politics aside, who constructed a better joke? Whose punchline was zingier? Whose comic title is better?

Nicely said, I and second it.

---

7-14-10 6:39am (new)

Lord_Vodek
Forum Whore

Member Rated:

I was just being an ass lol congrats I now feel four inches tall :)

---

7-14-10 12:47pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » COMIC CUP XIV: ROUND TWO!!! You're all great!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests