Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » TV Shows

Author

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

Hari_Nezumi wrote:

I'm so into Supernatural right now it's insane. TNT recently started up showing the series from the beginning and basically everyone in my extened family is watching it now.

Me too! I had originally downloaded the first season, then when I was out I saw that they had season 1 for 19.99 and season 2 for 24.99. So I bought them, blew through, and purchased seasons 3 and 4 for 24.99 and 29.99 respectively.  It just sucks that season 5 is so many monies, but it'll be purchased. Oh yes, it will be purchased.

My husband has somewhat gotten into it, watching while we eat supper or in-between him WoWing, and said to me "You know that I'm going to have to start this again from the beginning, right?" and then I cackled evilly and continued to watch.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

3-05-11 8:18am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

Shoot, Kitty, you're from Canada and didn't mention Corner Gas?

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

3-05-11 7:55pm (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

kaufman wrote:

Shoot, Kitty, you're from Canada and didn't mention Corner Gas?

Weeellll... Okay, for one, I've actually driven through the town where they set the show, after production.  I have pictures of the grain elevator.

Secondly, it was a good show.  I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but if it was on I would watch and have a good laugh.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

3-06-11 5:34am (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Mythbusters

WIPEOUT (aka, watching people fall into water)

Ricky Gervais Show

An Idiot Abroad (see above)

Modern Family

The Middle

Family Guy

American Dad

Squidbillies

Ugly Americans

Children's Hospital

Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

Futurama

Home Movies

Robot Chicken

The Boondocks (the MLK episode was brilliant)

Metalocalypse (if not for Adult Swim, I wouldn't watch much tv)

tosh.0

Top Gear (British version -- some eps are available for replay from my cable service. don't get BBC channel :(

Mike and Mike in the Morning

Charlie Sheen's Hooker and Blow Variety Hour

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

3-11-11 6:30am (new)

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

little_kitty wrote:

Okay, so, I know this is a pretty lame subject, but I'm always curious to find out just what shows people are watching. Especially being from Canada, I don't know what the rest of the world finds entertaining.

These are the ones that are still running:

30 Rock
Archer
The Big Bang Theory

Based on this thread Ive just finished watching the first two series of 30 rock, which I found to be not blerg. Score one for random internet forums.

This side of the pond the beeb was showing a neat little sci-fi show called outcasts which, while it started poorly and had a big hard-on for BSG, was starting to show a lot of promise so naturally it got canned after the 8th episode.

Tv continues to disappoint me whenever I show an interest. bah!

4-01-11 2:33pm (new)

politicallyuncorrect
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

SpongeBob SquarePants all the way. I liked the first few seasons best, but the new episodes are cool, too.

---
ain't dat da truth

4-01-11 3:05pm (new)

UncleTerwilliger
Softly, softly, catchee monkey.

Member Rated:

Does anyone else put on children's television to nap on the couch to?--Mr.Roger's soft voice and the music on Spongebob make me nod off easier than  a narcoleptic Tempur-pedic salesman.

---
Have you ever noticed how Massachusetts looks like a drunk Possum passed out against a dumpster?

4-04-11 9:31pm (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » TV Shows

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help