Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC82 - Spankling my dear, I don't give a damn!

Author

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

and the winnner of the good sportsmanship award goes to:

Kitty_Kat, well done Kitty_Kat, may you lose many more contests and continue to bless us with your words of wisdom!

---
Dad was flammable

12-02-01 8:40am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

Yeah, and notice how you were standing alone in the corner too, looking sullen and dejected.

12-02-01 9:14am (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I was just mad at a...freind of mine at the time and took my anger out at the closest person a.e. you Kajun. Normally I am a good sport. I mean, when this... friend of mine makes me mad, I am pissed at the world

---
My life totally and completely REEKS.

12-02-01 4:20pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

Kitty_Kat is ALYCONAE!!!!

I worked it out, this "....friend" she talks about, it's all a plot, eventually it'll turn out to be Alison.

I'm about 85% sure I'm correct here!

---
Dad was flammable

12-02-01 5:24pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

My ......friend is someone who wouldn't go to this site even if it were the only one. Her names Allysa, and she's the whore that took my last boyfriend. She never stops taking my boyfriends. I would stop being her .....friend if she wasn't so honest and friendly (except for the whole boy thing). She's a good friend, but I won't trust her to meet anymore of my boyfriends.

---

12-02-01 7:22pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I am myself and no-one else. I went to this random link creator and ended up here. I don't know squat about whoever you were talking about.

---

12-02-01 7:35pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

I still think it's gabe.

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

12-02-01 7:55pm (new)

KajunFirefly

Member Rated:

come on, she mentions this ".....friend" several times, in various different posts, eventually, this bitch "Alyssa" will turn out to be Alison and we'll all be like "no way, Alison was cool, we all loved her" and Kitty_Kat will leave, hailing the return of Alcyonae!

I have forseen it!

---
Dad was flammable

12-03-01 6:57am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

DexX's Personal Kitty_Kat Theory

KK is suspected of being a male posing as a female.

Why would he/she do this?

Presumably because a female persona would be more readily accepted by sex-starved primarily-male webgeeks.

KK is suspected of being one of the (also suspected) many personas of King_Newbie.

Presumably so that this troll can use the readily-acceptable female persona to get "inside" SC.com's forums.

KK showed great eagerness to win a contest, and equally great unhappiness upon losing.

If KK is indeed King_Newbie, then he may want to "hijack" the comic contests in order to disrupt the forums. He would also be angry if this amazingly brilliant plan was to fail.

That's my theory, anyway.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

12-03-01 7:36am (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Damn. I bitch-whip Christ over and over, and I still get beat in the contest. Such is my lot.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

12-03-01 9:17am (new)

lara7
Jimmy Carter says YES!

Member Rated:

quote:
DexX's Personal Kitty_Kat Theory

Presumably because a female persona would be more readily accepted by sex-starved primarily-male webgeeks.

Silly theory on KK's part, then. I've been here since September or so and a certain 17 year old pious virgin forgot to include me (and Jael, who even has a bootylicious forum users character) on the list of SC "girls". And given the intense (and deserved) flaming Allison got upon her debut, I'm guessing gender makes little to no difference in newbie acceptance rate.

---
When they invent BookFace, I'm -there-.

12-03-01 10:18am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

I know of a few male forum users who tend to salivate a bit on female users, though...

---

12-04-01 9:03am (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

I enjoy this word.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

12-04-01 9:17am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Of course, in order to hijack the contests one would have to win a contest. Which seems unlikely, given [b]Fuzzyman's Theorem:

"Any newbie who can win a contest won't try to take over the forums, because they don't need to."[/b]

That is, the only newbies who would try to take over the forums are ones who couldn't make a good strip to save their lives, much less win a contest. Indeed, the urge to take over and lack of talent go hand in hand, as these folks feel resentment when the oldies tell them that their stuff doesn't measure up.

That's my view, anyway.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-04-01 9:57am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

...except, of course, for that Crabby contest all those months ago...

---

12-05-01 12:28am (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

Why am I suddenly inclined to burst into a Destiny's Child song....

;))

---
Women are fisher's of men because we all know.... The small ones you throw back. The medium ones you eat. The large ones you mount.

12-06-01 8:06am (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I'm a female, I'm not The NewbieKing, and I don't want to take over the forums.

---

12-09-01 5:00pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » CC82 - Spankling my dear, I don't give a damn!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests