Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » Announcements 2: Havana Nights

Author

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I just took my last exam of the semester.  I need an 82 on this exam to pass and go on to the final semester of my Nursing program.

I am not particularly enthused about this for the following reasons: 

1. the instructor is absolute shit at writing tests and there's almost never any way to accurately tell what the hell she's asking for with any given question

2. She takes forever to post grades, so I'm likely not going to know my fate until late afternoon or early evening

3. If I DON'T pass, I have to repeat it next fall, with the same instructor.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

12-14-15 7:47am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I have twelve more weeks until graduation, after which I can test for my nursing license.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

3-02-16 6:20pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I didn't get a satisfactory evaluation by my preceptor, so I now have to take a single class over again and my graduation and RN license are delayed by a year.

On the upside I still qualify for various Tech and assistant positions and I already have an interview for one such job.  At least I can keep my skills sharp.

---

5-05-16 10:15am (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

I just had a dream where I got a pm from a stripper looking for $1.09 for postage for the CD swap, while my brother was watching an extra annoying episode of Friends next door. I had to log on and check no ones done a swap in yrats before I went back to sleep.

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

7-30-16 5:55pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

I'm beginning to think I'm never going to get that $1.09 out of you.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

8-01-16 8:59am (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

Stripcreator's own Gabe Billings recently opened Trapdoor Escape Rooms in Eugene, Oregon.  His business' name is "Two Big Guys With Beards LLC".  I only know this because I'm Reddit-stalking him.

---

8-18-16 10:40am (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

I know that because I've been Facebook-stalking him for years.

8-21-16 11:18am (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

choadwarrior wrote:

I know that because I've been Facebook-stalking him for years.

I've been secretly not-stalking you all for six years. Now I'm mostly back.

I somehow managed to win CC: 654, so please go check out my CC: 655.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

11-05-16 9:42pm (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

I have accepted a job for all the wrong reasons.

12-14-16 7:49pm (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

choadwarrior wrote:

Congratulations maybe!

---

12-15-16 12:40pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I still exist.

---

1-10-17 3:08am (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

HCRoyall wrote:

I still exist.

We have only your word to take for that.

---

1-10-17 11:36am (new)

Injokester
Definitely drunk

Member Rated:

HCRoyall wrote:

I still exist.

Hey man :)

Any luck with your book in the end? Mine's stayed shelved for years now thanks to health issues, I did get stuck into another but realised 60,000 words in there'd be no way to keep the word count low enough to get published, so I've had to scrap it and think about using a different format...

---
Dinosaurs had eggs bro, the chicken came way later.

1-10-17 3:15pm (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

Injokester wrote:

HCRoyall wrote:

I still exist.

Hey man :)

Any luck with your book in the end? Mine's stayed shelved for years now thanks to health issues, I did get stuck into another but realised 60,000 words in there'd be no way to keep the word count low enough to get published, so I've had to scrap it and think about using a different format...

Basically it's in limbo. Never heard back from the publisher after hearing it was sent to the editors, but since they were never that enthused in the first place I have to assume they decided it wasn't up to their speed and abandoned it. Not sure if it's worth the time to rework right now with all that's on my plate, plus I've got other projects I'm much more passionate about that I need to finish first.

---

3-09-17 6:01pm (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

I had never heard of the Great Michigan Pizza Funeral. Now I have.

Great American Pizza Funeral

And a Happy Ending!

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

3-14-17 3:15pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

RIP, Monty Hall

Let's Make a Dead by kaufman
9-30-17
We are reporting live from the funeral of game show host Monty Hall. His long-time announcer, Jay Stewart, is approaching the casket ...
And now, per his will, one of the many mourners here has been selected to receive a bequest of $500.
Now, Mr. Hall's family is asking her if she wants to keep the money or trade it for what's in the box Jay Stewart is standing next to.
TAKE THE BOX! TAKE THE BOX!

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

9-30-17 7:48pm (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

Still wrecked after cycle injury, so not had time to do much than work and recuperate my C6.

But... do I go with the UHF gag, or the goat gag, or an Orbital reference? Can't decide... 

*tosses three sided coin*

(probability reduces)

I'll take...

http://bit.ly/2yng5tj !!!

[NB - not malware link - jes_ don't play that way ;-) ]

---

10-03-17 2:28pm (new)

attitudechicka2
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Ok, I'm going to blame making my own thread on alcohol and team losing sadness. But while I'm here, let me announce that I am sad I missed a golden opportunity to make comics that only feature my character facing to the left.

12-29-17 7:28pm (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

What’s up, party people? I have many announcements.
1) Married for 8 years so far
2) 2 kids, ages 5 and 2
3) Now with 100% less gall bladder

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

12-30-17 6:55am (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

Congratulations on numbers 1 and 2.

How's #3 working out for you?  I had a gallstone a couple of years ago and there was talk of taking the whole thing out, but it didn't happen.  (Yet.)

---

12-30-17 8:09am (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

evil_d wrote:

Congratulations on numbers 1 and 2.

How's #3 working out for you?  I had a gallstone a couple of years ago and there was talk of taking the whole thing out, but it didn't happen.  (Yet.)

Mine came out almost 5 years ago, is going just fine. I have digestive issues to begin with so the post-op isn’t any different. I will say it’s nice to not feel like dying though. I had one small attack and one massive one (massive one led to emergency removal). Post-op care is simple as they remove laparoscopically, just stay away from beef for awhile.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

12-30-17 11:30am (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

evil_d wrote:

choadwarrior wrote:

Congratulations maybe!

I will be leaving the wrong job for the right reasons in five weeks.  

5-22-18 10:01pm (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

choadwarrior wrote:

evil_d wrote:

choadwarrior wrote:

Congratulations maybe!

I will be leaving the wrong job for the right reasons in five weeks.  

Congratulations definitely?

---

5-23-18 9:05am (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

Always a good idea to leave a crap job althiugg I am finding it hard to rxisteasain order to make money I have to hhav some ehat good is 44 quid an hour if yiyocacan even afford ah a phone with decent auto  correct let alone train fare tt work

Ps K Nevern knrekabout your surgery! , big hugs and hhop  it's all go ingoi OK 

I am in hoshospi tomorrow for tests on my ear (gone deaf suddenly  ) send thoughts and cash and prayers to jes esespel cash 

---

6-11-18 11:15am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I've been working as a registered nurse in a long-term care facility for children and adolescents for the past four months, I just welcomed my second daughter into the world a couple weeks ago, and my book is being unpublished soon thanks to me joining a small local publishing group. If you guys want to read some okay to good steampunk short stories we have an anthology titled "Steam & Steel: Thirteen Riveting Tales." It's available on Amazon.

We aren't in the league of Tolkien and Pratchett, but we're pretty darn good for a bunch of nobodies.

---

7-02-18 6:21pm (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » Announcements 2: Havana Nights

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help