Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » General Discussion » Announcements 2: Havana Nights

Author

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

Oh yeah, I took a new job and moved 425 miles away.  I'm working in Silicon Valley but living on the coast in a brand new home.

I was extremely miserable for the last three years, so the stress of starting a new job, ending a relationship, selling a home, buying a home and moving was nothing, compared to what I was going through.

All those cliches you hear about following your happiness, money isn't everythng, and it's lonely at the top were all pretty abstract until I was unhappy, well-paid, and carrying the weight of the world.  

I'm back doing what I'm good at and what I like.  Hooray for me!

11-04-18 10:52pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

I've been published. I've got a book of my own and I've contributed to two short story anthologies (one of which is to be released at the beginning of next year). In case anybody is interested and generous enough to throw a few dollars my way...

My novel

The first anthology

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

11-07-18 2:23am (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

Thanks to this, it's now been over twenty effing years between my first and last stripcreator comics.

[Click to view comic: 'troppus hceT']

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

5-20-21 7:13am (new)

Stripcreator » General Discussion » Announcements 2: Havana Nights

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics