Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip -- Tobor League

Author

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I think that would drag it out. Hopefully, as in previous competitions, people will vote based on the strips in that round and not on if someone voted against them, etc.

At least, I hope no one was keeping track of my votes against them...

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-10-01 3:32pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Mr_Kidney
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I hate to be the first to do this, but I guess someone has to.

I vote Jael as the weakest strip.

sorry.

---
My leg hurts.

12-10-01 3:52pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

My vote goes to Jael as weakest strip.

12-10-01 4:40pm (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

Skagg: for being upstanding and admitting they desrved to go because they at least knew their strip sucked. ;)

---
Women are fisher's of men because we all know.... The small ones you throw back. The medium ones you eat. The large ones you mount.

12-10-01 5:08pm (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

quote:
I hate to be the first to do this, but I guess someone has to.

I vote Jael as the weakest strip.

sorry.

no problemo, Tobor will enjoy you muchly later. I get to make the next rule if I go. Bwahahahaha BWAHAHAHAHAHA...AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;)

sorry...bad evil jael *thwap*

---
Women are fisher's of men because we all know.... The small ones you throw back. The medium ones you eat. The large ones you mount.

12-10-01 5:11pm (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

I withdraw from the contest.

Sorry guys, I cheated you all.

I guess it's true, you never really regret anything until your caught.

I am The Weakest Stripper

goodbye!

---
Dad was flammable

12-10-01 5:12pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

And the vote from Kitty is.........
Skagg

---
My life totally and completely REEKS.

12-10-01 5:20pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

so is it skagg 2 votes and Jael 2 votes or are we throwing out kidneys vote due to the fact he's Kajun.

Should we keep voting even though someone withdrew or are we done for this round?

12-10-01 5:28pm (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

Hey, I already voted to oust Kajun. Little did I know at the time how much the bastard deserved it...

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

12-10-01 5:31pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

Well, Kajun never voted so, I think we should count the kidneys vote.

---

12-10-01 5:44pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

I vote for (against?) skagg.

12-10-01 6:06pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I also think writhling should get another vote.

---

12-10-01 6:10pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Kajun, stay in. We'll count your vote as Mr_Kidney as your vote. Since Mr_Kidney hasn't gotten any votes yet, it will be as if he never existed.

If you lose (win?) this vote... well, then you're out anyway (in which case I'll need a rule from you). But if you don't, then you are officially in the next round. If you don't submit a strip in the next round, I'll assume that you have withdrawn. But you'll have until the deadline for the next round to make up your mind.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-10-01 6:24pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

That is a good point Kajun.

---

12-10-01 6:28pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

Please stay
*gets down on her knees and begs*
It wouldn't be the same without you.

---

12-10-01 6:38pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

You ARE the Wirthling Link , Goodbye.

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

12-10-01 11:41pm (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

jael

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

12-11-01 2:49am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

We have a tie.

Jael and Skagg are each tied at three votes. Because there are no previous votes, I cannot choose the loser based on that factor. Therefore we will have a quick strip-off between the two of you.
[list]
[*]Each of you will submit a strip within 24 ours on the following theme: My first day on the job was not what I expected. This can be entirely fictional or entirely true -- whatever is funnier.

[*]Voters, please start voting as soon as the two strips are posted. You can only vote for Jael or Skagg to be ousted. Jael and Skagg, you do not get to vote in this strip-off, of course.

[*]Jael and Skagg, since one of you will definitely be out, both of you please e-mail a rule for the next round to me at chris@condon.net and we will get the next round started faster.
[/list]

---

12-11-01 4:16am (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

First day on the jobs: sad, but true. by Jael
12-11-01
Correctional Facility Counselor
Job skills? Honey, I can slap a condom on a man quicker than yer momma spread her legs for your pop! What the #$&*@ kinda job skills do ya think I have honey?
Admissions Counselor at an Art School
This IS my portfolio!! YOU cannot define MY ART! I AM a SERIOUS artist! More galleries show my bodily fluid art than I bet you've stepped foot in girlie!
Human Resources
Hey little lady, I was reading the employee handbook, and it says that I'm not allowed to have a weapon on the premises. Now, does that mean in the building or can still leave the gun in my truck?

---

12-11-01 3:37pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Hey, Skagg, if you don't submit a strip in the next six hours or so, Jael is going to win the strip-off by default. Which is a lousy way for you to lose.

In which case, I'll be needing a rule for the next round from you.

---

12-11-01 9:06pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Skagg, you have made the Weakest Strip! Goodbye!

Or I should say you created no strip. Which isn't nearly as good as Jael's. Please send a rule to chris@condon.net as soon as possible.

Remember, Skagg, you still get to vote in the rest of the rounds, so stick around...

---

12-12-01 4:00am (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

crap! and I had an awesome rule too!

Ahhhh...the taste of a hollow victory!! ;)

---

12-12-01 5:41am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I'm going to give Skagg a few more hours to send me a rule. Otherwise, I will make one up (bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!)

---

12-12-01 3:25pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Round 2

Well, I’ve waited long enough for a rule from Skagg. If he still cares to submit a rule I may use it at a later time.

I think it will speed things up if everyone e-mails me a rule now (chris@condon.net) so that I have it on file if you get voted off. Please put your stripcreator nickname in the subject line so I can find your rule when the time comes. Thanks! (If we ever do this type of competition again, maybe that should be the way we do it).

Jael, I already have the rule you sent me, of course.

Meanwhile, it’s time that we got Round 2 started! Since Skagg hasn’t submitted a rule, I’ll make one up myself:
[list]
[*]Create a strip about an urban legend. This can be an actual urban legend or one that you make up for the strip.
[*]Include a reference to an unusual family meal (e.g., “franks and brains,” only funnier).
[/list]
You have 36 hours. Ready… Set… Go!

---

12-12-01 5:36pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

The Weakest Strip - Rnd 2 by Kevin_Keegans_Perm
12-12-01
Wow. That story is SCARY. So , tell me , what does this "Wirthling" thing do again.
They say its just an Urban Legend , but supposedly , its a dismembered head that floats around and tries to insert itself into Donkey Rectums.
Thats almost as stupid as the time you said McDonalds were doing a new "Donkey Burger" happy meal.
Hey , im telling you. This story scares even the most hardened donkey. Id keep an eye on your anus from now on when it gets dark.
Next youll be telling me that theres a new strain of Mad Cow Disease that affects only donkeys.
That wouldnt worry me anyway. Im a hedgehog.

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

12-12-01 5:50pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip -- Tobor League

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests