Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip -- Tobor League

Author

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Not another legend. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.']

---
My life totally and completely REEKS.

12-12-01 6:25pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

12-12-01 7:08pm (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip - Round 2']

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

12-12-01 7:09pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

12-12-01 7:53pm (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Weakest Strip: Round 2']

---
Women are fisher's of men because we all know.... The small ones you throw back. The medium ones you eat. The large ones you mount.

12-13-01 8:24am (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

fuck, thats what happens when you have a job i guess

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

12-13-01 9:12am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I heard that Kajun wanted to make a clean break, but I've seen ome posts from him since then, so I'm going to give him a bit more time. We haven't hit the dealine yet, anyway.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-13-01 4:48pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I wanna see one from Kajun.

---

12-13-01 5:50pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

With kitty_kat leaving for a week that only leaves four of us remaining in the TOBOR League.

12-13-01 7:47pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Kitty Kat is leaving for a week?

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-13-01 8:14pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Thats what she posted in another thread.

12-13-01 9:06pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Time to vote!

The Firefly has once again affirmed that he has withdrawn from this competition. Therefore, it is time to vote once again!

Who has made a strip of legendary awfulness? Who will walk down to the Hall of Shame, saying "Stripito Ergo Wirthling" ("I strip, therefore I suck.")?

You have 25 hours to vote for The Weakest Strip!

---

12-14-01 6:10am (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

KITTY KAT

God that strip was terrible.

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

12-14-01 8:55am (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

And can i just add that Crabby's strip is easily the funniest thing ive seen him publish in a long time.

---

12-14-01 12:01pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

I'm going to have to go with Kevin Keegans Perm here...

...by voting for Kitty_Kat. Had you going there, didn't I, KKP?

12-14-01 1:10pm (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

I have to concur with the group...Kitty Kat

---
Women are fisher's of men because we all know.... The small ones you throw back. The medium ones you eat. The large ones you mount.

12-14-01 5:05pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I'm gonna have to go with kitty_kat. That strip was pretty bad.

12-15-01 7:30am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Kitty_Kat, you have created the Weakest Strip! Goodbye!

Hi there! Jeff Probst here filling in for Anne. Kitty_Kat, you’ve been voted out of the tribe. While all the votes aren’t in, there are enough to put you out of our misery.

Since Kitty_Kat is on vacation, I’ll assume that we can’t get a rule from her any time soon. I’ll be back with one shortly. In the meantime, I have to swab my dimples.

For those of you who haven’t sent in a rule yet… what are you waiting for?

---

12-15-01 7:59am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Round 3
Here are your rules:
[list]
[*]For this next round, your strip should portray a long-lost (and very short) Dr. Seuss book. (That is to say, the strip should be the entire book). The new book is perhaps disturbing and surprising. It can contain Dr. Seuss characters you know, be a sequel to an existing book… or you can make up the entire premise of the book and the characters. As long as it is recognizably Seussian, that is what counts.
[*]I’d create more rules for this one, but I don’t want to limit your creativity.
[/list]
Because of the DNS change and the fact that it is the weekend, you have until 6:00pm ET on Tuesday to submit your strips. That would be about 78 hours. Ready… Set… Go!

---

12-15-01 8:43am (new)

Jael
Resident Wench

Member Rated:

oh good god!!!

---

12-15-01 3:00pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

Here I'm forced to use Orientals and Africans to represent Middle Eastern people.

[Click to view comic: 'Comic Cup 7.3 - Mullah Seuss']

12-15-01 4:36pm (new)

Kitty_Kat
Stripcreator Regular

Member Rated:

I'm not leaving until wendsday fucker. and I ha d some good rules too.

---

12-16-01 2:36pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Well if you had gotten around to voting I might have thought you were still around. Thems the breaks.

Send your rules along to chris@condon.net and I'll use 'em the next time I'm missing a rule.

---

12-16-01 3:57pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

Struggling here.

And leaving on Holiday in the next hour , for 10 days , so unsure of what access i will have to the site.

(Taking a little floppy disk with my UserID/Pass for this site though. I do believe that puts me on the same level of "Colossal Geek" as Mr.Billings).

---

12-17-01 12:11am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

As we get closer to the holidays I'm going to be somewhat more flexible with the deadlines, especially if people tell me that they will have to be away. I'm a mostly reasonable guy.

Because so many people will likely be traveling, I am considering suspending the Cup this holiday weekend and resuming after the new year. Your opinion counts, so let me know -- I will certainly be around to run it.

---

12-17-01 4:29am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip -- Tobor League

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests