Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip -- Tobor League

Author

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

The Lost Seuss Files: Junky's Naked Lunchy by wirthling
12-17-01
Junky, a man, with a pesticide can, spilled the dust, in a gust, and it whirled through his brainpan.
I feel rather odd, and my thumb smells like God!
And his sphincter arose, like a waking rose, and whispered a jig, like Christ in the pokey, you dig.
Let go the jelly, twixt your colon and belly, and let's teach our asshole to sing!
But it only barks thunder, and tears ass asunder, and it can't be taught nary a thing!
And the Interzone faded, the demons quite sated, and Junky, a man, with a pesticide can, contemplated.
As soon as I can, I must try that again!

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

12-17-01 2:15pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Kurashima
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Well , its official.

Im nowhere near in the league of Mr Billings in terms of being a colossal geek. As i put all password details onto a blank disk ...... and left it in the drive when i left the house.

Thus , i have to fall back onto the Kurashima account in order to be able to post here.

Fuzzyman. I agree. Postpone until after christmas. If only cos ill get eliminated otherwise.

Everyone else agree?

KKP

---
w00t

12-18-01 4:19am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

FYI, I will take an entry from your Kurashima account, since we know it's you.

But again, I am also willing to postpone until the new year.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-18-01 4:25am (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

Let's wait until 2002, then. With all that time, you folks should trounce me and wirthling. Well, one of us, anyway.

12-18-01 9:14am (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

I figured I'd just throw this one out now even if we are gonna wait.

Weakest Strip Round 3 by crabby
12-18-01
We now return to the conclusion of Blue Balls N' Pam.........
I will not blow you on a boat, I will not blow you with a goat, I will not blow you in a box, I will not blow you with a fox, I will not blow you here or there, I will not blow you ANYWHERE!
Bitch!

12-18-01 4:54pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

I DO NOT SUCK DICK!!!

12-18-01 5:08pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Holiday Hiatus

The Cup is on hiatus until January 2nd. Feel free to submit your strips for this round in meantime. If everyone happens to get them in before that date, I may start the voting. However, the voting will not conclude until sometime after the hiatus.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

12-18-01 5:11pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Round 3 Resumes

Welcome back! I hope you all had a great holiday. Now it is time to get back to The Weakest Strip!

When last we met, you were tasked with doing a strip in the style of Dr. Seuss. That will teach you to let me make up the rules for a round. If you haven't sent a rule for a round yet, send it to chris@condon.net. Remember, your rule is not likely to be combined with anyone elses, so make it good. This is your chance at revenge for getting voted out.

We are waiting for entries from Jael and The Perm. Deadline is Friday 1/4 at midnight ET.

---

1-01-02 1:59pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

fuzzyman, I don't know if you're intending to keep this status page updated, but the table makes it look like Kitty_Kat was voted out in round one (her boxes are ghosted after that). She, of course, only left after round two.

--Handy Andy

1-01-02 2:22pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Thanks, it should be set now. The x's in the current round are how I'm keeping track of who has submitted strips thus far.

---

1-01-02 5:24pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

The Weakest Strip - Rnd 4 by Kevin_Keegans_Perm
1-01-02
Will you Sell your soul for cash. A box of cookies , or a pound of hash?
I will not sell for cookies or cash. I dont do drugs , i need no hash. I will not sell my soul young man , i will not sell it , Son of Stan.
Will you Sell it for cream tea. Or Buttered Almonds. Or Ali G.
I will not sell for Ali G. To live in Staines is just not me. And almonds and Cream Tea , god no. To the bathroom it makes me go.
Will you sell for a pound of chocks. Or crack cocaine in 8 ounce rocks.
Oh alright Stan , youve won i see. For chocolate is my bane you see. And that sweet hit of Crack Cocaine. It fills me up. I feel no pain.

---
"Life Sucks, Then you Die. The bit inbetween isnt very funny either"

1-01-02 6:38pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Anybody seen Jael? I hate to kick out another no-show.

---

1-04-02 8:03pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

Shes always on ICQ , but i cant raise a response from her.

---

1-05-02 10:26am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I sent Jael an e-mail and she unfortunately has to withdraw. However, I will keep her in the voting pool, just in case we need a tiebreaker. So...

Time to Vote!

Who am I? I’m George Gray, the host of the new daytime Weakest Link! Anne is getting her wrinkles etched, so I’m filling in.

It’s a weekend vote, players, so you have until Tuesday at 6:00am ET for your pathetic voices to be heard. However, I encourage you to get your votes in faster if you can. Remember, you are voting for the worst strip.

Who stinks worse than Dr. Pedantic’s breath? Who’s a few gravitons short of a rotor turbine? Who has made The Weakest Strip?

---

1-05-02 3:33pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

Wirthling sucks

---

1-06-02 8:30am (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

This is tricky: no out-and-out abominable entries this time. I'll have to think this over.

1-06-02 6:22pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

wirthling

1-06-02 7:39pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

Right, thought it over. I'm afraid KKP's is the weakest for rhyming "see" with "see". So wirthling's only hope is to vote for him too.

1-07-02 4:21am (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

The line was supposed to say "Youve won i see , for Chocolate is the Bane of me".

(and i only noticed it after id posted the comic)

And just for the judges note.

"After we have eliminated it down to 4 aside , the two contests will join ,and we will begin with the final 8"

(eliminating someone here means we will go down to 3 from this side)

---

1-07-02 9:55am (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

This is what I get for trying to fuse Seuss with Burroughs. Ah well.

wirthling creates a pressure differential with his mouth

Carry on.

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

1-07-02 6:13pm (new)

Kevin_Keegans_Perm
Bean There, Done That

Member Rated:

quote:
This is what I get for trying to fuse Seuss with Burroughs. Ah well.

wirthling creates a pressure differential with his mouth

Carry on.

Your verbosity continues to amaze me.

---

1-08-02 6:02am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Come on people, get those votes in. You're holding things up.

---

1-08-02 4:08pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

We've all voted, haven't we?

1-08-02 4:51pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Hmmm, did wirthling vote for himself there? I guess that would decide it, though we still don't have votes from Kitty_Kat or skagg.

---

1-08-02 5:11pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

Perhaps they think, as I did at first, that you're not allowed to vote after being kicked out.

1-08-02 5:25pm (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip -- Tobor League

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests