Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip - Pedantic League

Author

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Okay, I've finally gotten around to making an entry...

[Click to view comic: 'The 1990's Blockbuster Thriller Construction Kit']

I can see a series coming out of this one I had a lot of trouble cramming the idea into one strip.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

1-04-02 8:04am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

1-04-02 11:25am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Time to Vote!

Who am I? I’m George Gray, the host of the new daytime Weakest Link! I’m Anne Robinson with a soul patch, baby! I have her haircut and everything! I can't grow as much hair under my lip, though. Don't tell anyone, but I'm wearing a soul patch toupee.

It’s a weekend vote, fleshlings… err… players, so you have until Monday at midnight ET for your pathetic voice to be heard. However, I encourage you to get your votes in faster if you can. Remember, you are voting for the worst strip.

Who stinks worse than Tobor’s old socks? Who knew that Tobor wore socks? Who has made The Weakest Strip?

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

1-04-02 8:02pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

I have to vote for Big Evil Dan due to contractual obligations.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

1-05-02 11:06am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Big Evil Dan because I've had cowboy physics up to here (gestures to about shoulder level).

1-05-02 11:24am (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

Sorry, Dan.

The Big Evil One

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

1-05-02 12:40pm (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

That George guy is actually quite scary looking. I think he'd put me off watching daytime Weakest Link.

1-06-02 8:13am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Their love child will grow up to look like a badly morphed version of them:

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

1-06-02 12:49pm (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

I/Bogart vote B.E.D..

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

1-06-02 9:10pm (new)

lara7
Jimmy Carter says YES!

Member Rated:

my anti-canadian prejudice means I should vote Brad. But since he's not in this contest, I vote Big Evil Dan

---
When they invent BookFace, I'm -there-.

1-06-02 10:39pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

I'm torn...

Actually, I think I might do the unthinkable and vote DexX for this round. I didn't realise until after I posted the strip to the thread that I had completely forgotten the anachronism rule. Of course, you could make some kind of social commentary and say that the Pope is an anachronism (that was my prepared excuse in case anyone asked) but in actual fact, I just forgot. Come to think of it, Baywatch is an anachronism, too. *shrug*

Ah, what the hell - I'm voting against myself this time.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

1-07-02 8:44am (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

When my wife drives around Seattle with the kids they look for vans with tinted windows and Canadian plates and they all start yelling, "SMUGGLERS! SMUGGLERS!"

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

1-07-02 9:09am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Big Evil Dan, you have created the Weakest Strip! Goodbye!

Hi there! I’m Anne Robinson and George Gray’s love child! Big Evil Dan, please send a rule to chris@condon.net. In the next round the two leagues will merge, so don’t make it too incredibly nuts, as your rule will be combined with the rule from whoever gets chucked from the Tobor League.

Oh, what the heck, make it nuts. It’s your chance for revenge. If you don’t bother to send a rule, I’ll use the one Jael sent, since she has withdrawn – and it’s a doozy.

The start of the next round will be delayed while we wait for the other league to finish voting.

---

1-07-02 6:13pm (new)

BigEvilDan
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

quote:
I'm torn...

Actually, I think I might do the unthinkable and vote DexX for this round. I didn't realise until after I posted the strip to the thread that I had completely forgotten the anachronism rule. Of course, you could make some kind of social commentary and say that the Pope is an anachronism (that was my prepared excuse in case anyone asked) but in actual fact, I just forgot. Come to think of it, Baywatch is an anachronism, too. *shrug*

Ah, what the hell - I'm voting against myself this time.

Funny, I was going to do the same thing and vote for myself. I liked my strip, but then everyone else went and submitted stuff that was vastly superior.

Thankfully everyone else agreed and saved me the embarrasment of actually doing it.

---
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a whore." - Donald B. Jones III

1-07-02 7:17pm (new)

ladyjdotnet
Snitcreator

Member Rated:

Since fuzzyman forgot, I'll do it:

This contest has moved to

http://www.stripcreator.com/forums/showthread.php?postnum=37842&forum=16

Just in case, like me, you're only half paying attention to new contests.

---
I am a delicate fucking flower. https://beacons.ai/jesskent

1-09-02 5:58am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Cup VII: The Weakest Strip - Pedantic League

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests