Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Religion.

Author

Tom_O_Bedlam
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Is it God-rock music/muzak? If so, I feel duty bound to visit the site and titter.

---
No names have been changed to protect the innocent, since God Almighty protects the innocent as a matter of Heavenly routine.

2-01-02 5:33pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Nate: http://www.altupc.com

Fuzzyman: http://www.uuwestport.com

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

2-01-02 5:43pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I will freely admit that the the mucic on my church web site just sort of floats around your brain for a few minutes until you finally crack and scream "STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT!"

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

2-01-02 5:45pm (new)

Allah
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I am back. If you see my message clearly you will understand who I am.

Eu sou um lampoon de um tolo religioso. Eu não devo ser feito exame seriamente.

Se você ler minhas mensagens com cuidado, você verá que diz coisas tais como este. "Eu derivo muita apreciação das penetrações duras de minhas peças profundas."

---
Minha senha é binladen.

2-01-02 8:11pm (new)

djsparkydog
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

quote:
Religion, eh? Opium of the masses, eh? I think that is a pretty fair judgement: if you want to have it as part of your life, that's your business, but I still pity the wretched addicts.

What I do object to is parents indoctrinating their children into their religion (which I have seen first hand in several cases). That's like some skag-head Meader shooting up, and giving a needleful to their newborn too. It's just wrong.

You make an excellent point... sorta.

Every child has the right to be informed, but not forced... and not just about religion.

No matter which religion you look at, there is a common thread: God protects the weak and virtuous... Besides, If you're living wrong, it isn't my job to change you. I say the vengence of a perturbed almight far outweighs anything Earthly people can offer up.

---
HAH! GORILLA, right there!

2-01-02 8:29pm (new)

andydougan
Film critic subordinaire

Member Rated:

Virtue is subjective. Most sensible people wouldn't consider walking into Jerusalem and blowing up yourself and several innocent people very virtuous.

2-01-02 8:34pm (new)

djsparkydog
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Violent splinter sects have strayed from the path of the righteous... never judge a religion by it's minority. And god didn't protect them too well... I've never seen footage of a terrorist walking out of the blast cloud miraculously unharmed.

---

2-01-02 9:23pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

I am back. If you see my message clearly you will understand who I am.

Eu sou um lampoon de um tolo religioso. Eu não devo ser feito exame seriamente.

Se você ler minhas mensagens com cuidado, você verá que diz coisas tais como este. "Eu derivo muita apreciação das penetrações duras de minhas peças profundas."

Tobor?........Gabe?

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

2-01-02 9:31pm (new)

djsparkydog
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Translation of the previous blast of portuguese a la babel fish:

I am one lampoon of a religious fool. I do not have seriously to be made examination. If you to read my messages com.cuidado, you he will see that he says things such as this. "I origin much appreciation of the hard penetrations of my deep parts. "

Hard Penetrations of your deep parts

---

2-01-02 9:53pm (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Actually, my favorite religions have no concept of god.

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

2-01-02 10:11pm (new)

Allah
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Meu penis é pequeno, no entanto eu sou um homem virile. Adore meu wang, porque é o centro do universo. Os emenates da potência dele são ponta como wads gaping grandes do fogo elétrico.

O deus é shalt do deus e do thou para não o ter nenhum outro deus mas, com a exceção muito pequena de minhas peças profundas. No entanto eu posso somente adorar o jockey do disco, porque seu wang tem demasiado o significado cosmic grande. Eu guincho como um porco para você Billy Bob Thorton.

A potência de wang é 733t.
não duvida meu loins.
O sangue do invasor funciona através de minhas veias como CALÇAS DE BORRACHA RADIOATIVAS GIGANTES!
AS CALÇAS COMANDAM-ME... NÃO IGNORE MINHAS VEIAS! Baixo e no sétimo dia o senhor iluminou acima um doobie e um raio gordos alto :
"DUM RAIO QUE O SHIT FOSSE AMÁVEL"

Você é uma menina tart do pequeno bonito

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

---
Minha senha é binladen.

2-01-02 10:12pm (new)

djsparkydog
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

As far as favorite religions having no concept of god, your nietzsche quote does back it up... Personally I've always felt the concept of "God" is devised by the followers...

Minha senha é binladen. That ends up coming out to "My password is binladen" ... heh... funny

---

2-01-02 10:16pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

dude the only guy i can think of you being is gabebecause of his title " I AM TOBOR!!!" and tobors wang power defenitly is 733t

---

2-01-02 11:50pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

dude the only guy i can think of you being is gabebecause of his title " I AM TOBOR!!!" and tobors wang power defenitly is 733t. or you could be kajun firefly's 9000th username

---

2-01-02 11:50pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

Tie that in with "The 9 Billion Names of God", and you're getting somewhere.

---
ken.kaufman@gmail.com

2-02-02 4:09am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

quote:

O sangue do invasor funciona através de minhas veias como CALÇAS DE BORRACHA RADIOATIVAS GIGANTES!
AS CALÇAS COMANDAM-ME... NÃO IGNORE MINHAS VEIAS!
The blood of the invader functions through my veins as GIANT RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS! THE PANTS COMMAND ME... IT DOES NOT IGNORE MY VEINS!

*laughs*

---

2-02-02 6:01am (new)

djsparkydog
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

I am a silly man... my apologies for the portuguese babbling... glad you guys caught the giant radioactive rubber pants invader zim reference

---

2-02-02 7:22pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

invader zim kicks ass

---

2-02-02 7:24pm (new)

xpac
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

invader zim is gay.. it's the most homsexual fag queer shit of a cartoon i've ever seen.

---
we're sending our love down the WE-ELL-ELL-ELL! WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW!

2-02-02 8:59pm (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

Sooo.... you liked it?

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

2-02-02 9:04pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

I din't know you were a cartoonist

---

2-02-02 9:07pm (new)

Allah
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

xpac prefers Archie.

---
Minha senha é binladen.

2-02-02 9:17pm (new)

xpac
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Sooo.... you liked it?

no, you're thinking of andydougan, i don't enjoy homosexual fag queer shit.

---

2-02-02 9:17pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

---

2-02-02 9:22pm (new)

xpac
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

i'm sure you do.

---

2-02-02 9:23pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Religion.

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests