Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Contest #9

Author

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

Just a last minute note... If I win I can almost guarantee that your house won't burn down tonight.

Just some food for thought.

Gabe

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

3-02-01 5:29pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

BigEvilDan
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

First of all, I'm ashamed that it only took 5 rules to throw people totally off track. However, all your asses were covered because I found a movie title to go with every strip. (For the record Cowboy, Action, and Party are all names of movies, in fact, there are multiple movies using those names.)

I'm not going to write comments for individual comics, because I'm just too damn lazy. Choosing a winner is hard enough (as I'm typing this, I STILL don't know who won).

Okay, I've made my decision

Comic Contest#9-This comic was written 30 seconds too early by ObiJo
2-28-01
And ACTION...

I almost didn't pick this one, and went for the rookie crunchyfish. This contest was close enough that I only chose this because the dialouge in cf's first panel was inverted. All the entries were good, even if half of you stumbled upon movie titles by accident. ;)

---
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a whore." - Donald B. Jones III

3-02-01 5:45pm (new)

gabe_billings

Member Rated:

You could have read from the top down and it would have been just fine. But no... You had to go and pick that egg sucking bastard ObiJockstrap.

Now he's probably gonna gloat, like the insidious gloater that he is.

I hope the Red Robot eats him.

Gabe

---

3-02-01 5:54pm (new)

crunchyfish
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I didn't know how to get around the inverted dialogue without destroying all that was sacred.. er.. spending an extra two minutes on it. I liked Obi's, though.

3-02-01 6:07pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

Shit God in heaven. I'm like 5 hours late checking the message board since I knew I had no chance in hell of winning. I'm guessing B.E.D. (You probably pick up chicks using that acronym, huh Dan) felt sorry for me. Luckily, I'm all for the pity vote.

Ok, I'm coming up with the next contest now and only have to work out a few details like how exactly the gabe_billings character will die: death by bongo, or a terrible crocheting accident.

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

3-02-01 10:02pm (new)

gabe_billings

Member Rated:

How about he gets fucked to death by a bunch of hot chicks in bikini bottoms, helmets & elbow pads, like that dude in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life?

That'd suck, I'm sure. And nothing's too bad for me.

Gabe

---

3-02-01 10:05pm (new)

ObiJo
Eamus Catuli

Member Rated:

I was thinking of more of a Life of Brian death. Or maybe a Holy Grail death by the Knights who say Ni. Or I could go with the fucked to death by hot chicks if you don't mind Feet for Ears, cowboy, and elephant playing the part of the hot chicks. I'm sure cowboy would look particularly saucy in the bikiny bottoms. Ah, screw it. I'll just go with Cheers.

---
I ate a hooker half a bottle of knife.

3-03-01 3:15am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » Comic Contest #9

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account