Lots of great strips this round, and a very difficult decision. Here are some of the best:
- crabby’s HOW DO I DELETE A COMIC: Yeah, a bit of an in-joke, but funny.
- fpd’s Dear Robby: Nice punchline, even if it took a while to get there.
- KPP’s Spankling Tech Support: Nice and sick. I like it!
- KPP’s Siskel And Ebert Have Nothing on Andy: Russell Crowe has a magnificent ass? Have you looked?
- Lemur68’s Filthy Canuck: Great surprise punchline. I never saw it coming.
- KPP’s CC 96 - Siskel And Ebert Have Nothing on Andy: Russell Crowe has a magnificent ass? Have you looked?
- wirthling’s Obligatory Free Tech Support: This is my life.
- israphael’s And It’s The Wrong Color and Size: Nice take on the KPP character as inflatable. Another great one.
- Big Evil Dan’s Torch Support: Og not think he can wait!
- The ElPaso’s Now Show: Great use of the characters, especially in the last panel. Too bad you didn’t have this one for the “no dialogue in the last panel” contest.
- kaufman’s Over 99 Billion Wrecked: Yeah, that’s how I drive.
- skagg’s Purge: I get the feeling that these are true stories.
In the end it came to a decision between Lemur68 and israphael… and the winner is….
The slightly twisted nature of this one put you over the top, israphael. Nice going!
[Click to view comic: 'And it's the Wrong Color and Size']
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.