[Click to view comic: 'Commercial Break #1']
In celebration of the fact that the World Economic Forum is opening up in New York City, Let us praise the almighty Dollar (Pound, Euro, Yen, Ningis, etc) by embracing capitalism. So for this comic cup the rules are:
1) Write a commercial to be aired on TV for a product that is something abstract, dangerous, pointless, or just odd.
3) Somewhere in the dialogue, you must include a disclaimer (example: Your Mileage May Vary, etc).
4) An animal must make an appearence somewhere in the strip.
5) Extra points for making baby Jesus cry.
6) There is NO rule number 2.
The contest will go through until Sunday evening. Multiple entries accepted.
"Nothing expresses the brutal grandeur of rectal polyps and anal fistulae quite like the mother-tongue of Goethe."