Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » f0t0 fuxx0rz #18 : Saturday Night at the Movies

Author

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Well, I egged you on, so you can blame me.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

3-18-02 2:15pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

*Looking over the last several enteries...*

Nope, I'm not winning another one of these for a loooong time. *laughs!*

Then again, unless Skagg comes back and declares a winner, we won't -have- another one of these for a long time... unless... VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

3-18-02 2:50pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Nobody else did it, so here it is:

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

3-18-02 5:45pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

This is the one I was working on before dcomposed mentioned the same idea. But, if you're gonna do it...

Shouldn't you be working on my forumusers character instead of kicking my ass in this contest, DexX? :-)

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

3-18-02 6:30pm (new)

Blew_Crabs
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

---
[img]http://photo.msn.s8.com/MS8zLzEwNTIwMTk4NjQvMS80MDE3LzE1NS8zMi9yZmM1RHUxZU9fZzNxRnk0RkFEdjB3/46b435275f6d18e45188099d0587305d/clbk=HcZNnT9kkUh6!cx8ceVWZpdc4adQXMF7dxfRN8fxUJ20XRZVw0NDoYaVMU251evB

3-18-02 6:32pm (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Nature strikes back double feature...

---

3-18-02 10:11pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

This is a fuck!

---
What others say about boorite!

3-19-02 7:40am (new)

skagg
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Not AWOL Drexle, just a wrestling fan

sorry about the lack of defined deadline but i had on in my head. you see i wanted you guys to have full use of the weekend which would mean i couldnt judge till monday. wasnt gonna do it first thing in the morning, busy in the day, watching wrestlmania in the evening so today is the day and now is the time

right, so honourable mentions go to:

Mentski's "Giant peach" - if only for the fact that it had ass in it

DexX's "Attack of the Clowns" & "Hook" - both very professionally carried out and extremely funny

fuzzyman's "Brave Fart" & "Wirthie" - theres something about wirthling's head that makes it instantly funny wherever its put, that and the credits and tag-lines etc on wirthie had me in stitches. oh, and the thought of him in a red dress

Wirthling's "Forrest Bush" - ...or you're with the terrorists. excellent

and

Boorite's "JRNYMNORONIC"

I got the shortlist down to the clowns, wirthie, and forrest bush and could split them, so i asked my sister for some input and she reminded me why i loved the on ive chosen soooo much

and the winner is.....

i was going to do what would have been an unpopular decision considering the love for dexx's entry and go for 'wirthie' but then i had a change of heart, simply because of, in my own sisters words "the funny man that looks at you in it. hes really funny" which she later informed me was jael that she was on about, which was one of the reasons i instantly loved this, something dexx couldnt have planned

theres a number of charity shops in my town, one in particular, scope, is run by someone who they must help or somethig as she looks kinda funny, acts kinda funny, talks kinda funny, and has a beard. she even has a balding patch at the front of her head which makes me puke when i look at her

i in now way mean to say jael is ugly, just dexx's use of her reminded me of someone who is

that and the fact you can see the ring of light shining where tobors legs are and other such things

BRAVO!

---
Who knows what fear lurks in the hearts of men? MIKE BOBSICO KNOWS! And if you give him a decent tip when he delivers your mail , he might tell you.

3-19-02 7:56am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Woohoo! Thanks skagg.

I have been on a contest victory drought - this is my first win since... since... Fuck, since a long time ago... since I won a cup last year, I think.

Anyway, you've cheered me up. Thanks, mate. :)

---

3-19-02 8:16am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Damn, If only I'd known the point value of crotch-oriented lens flares!

---
What others say about boorite!

3-19-02 8:46am (new)

Bazilla
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

DexX derserved it, though my mind boggles that Fuzzyman has only been able to win 2 competitions so far (1/9th for fraction geeks). It may be because people think he would win the next one so don't give it to him, bit like that stupid Craig David Brits thing, of the fact that Judi Dench got an oscar for 15 minutes of acting, meh?

---
I am not 16 going on not 17, I know that I'm naive.

3-19-02 8:48am (new)

Blew_Crabs
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

"HORES GET RAPPED" absolutely slays me. Likewise for the Feetforearus Rex in the silhouette. I offer many cheers for the Fuzz.

---
[img]http://photo.msn.s8.com/MS8zLzEwNTIwMTk4NjQvMS80MDE3LzE1NS8zMi9yZmM1RHUxZU9fZzNxRnk0RkFEdjB3/46b435275f6d18e45188099d0587305d/clbk=HcZNnT9kkUh6!cx8ceVWZpdc4adQXMF7dxfRN8fxUJ20XRZVw0NDoYaVMU251evB

3-19-02 3:01pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Crabs... Thanks, that one actually took a lot of work, so I appreciate you noticing that.

Baz... I don't win often because, what I find funny may not be what the judge finds funniest. And, whatever meager photo-edit skills I have notwithstanding, a big laugh is worth more than perfectly placed pixels. And sometimes vice-versa. It depends on the judge.

---

3-19-02 8:09pm (new)

JrnymnNate
I fling the shoddy polo stick

Member Rated:

quote:

hahahahaha

i love it... not sure about the moron part :-)

uh what movie poster was it first?

3-20-02 7:51am (new)

JrnymnNate

Member Rated:

and was that the nice one or the mean one...

3-20-02 7:52am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

If it was a real poster, it was for "Johnny Mnemonic."

3-20-02 8:27am (new)

JrnymnNate

Member Rated:

567/5103

3-20-02 9:30am (new)

JrnymnNate

Member Rated:

No fair I was here first!
Plus I need the inspiration of my character to make it to 300 comics with quality.

man i should have looked at this thread before.

3-20-02 10:33am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

I know, I know...

Thing is, forum user characters take a lot of creative energy for me. I'm not really all that good at drawing, and making a reasonable likeness to a real person is really hard for me. It actually leaves me feeling a bit drained. Drawing stuff straight out of my head is fine, since it doesn't need to match up with anything, and there's nobody to say, "What the hell? This looks nothing like me!" No pressure, no responsibility.

I've been a bit down for the last month or so, and I've had trouble finding the energy to do a lot of things that need to be done. I've just started back at university, and it's taking a lot of effort just to get myself to all my classes.

Sorry for sounding so whiny. I feel bad about leaving so many people waiting for so long for characters, so I promise I will get a couple done in the next week or two.

---

3-20-02 9:58pm (new)

JrnymnNate

Member Rated:

I thought we sounded whiny...

3-20-02 10:07pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

you can draw something straight out of your head for me, If you do I will give you......................nothing.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

3-20-02 10:36pm (new)

Spankling
Looking for love in ALL the wrong places, baby!

Member Rated:

I didn't want to say anything, but that Spankling pic looks NOTHING like me!

---
"Jelly-belly gigglin, dancin and a-wigglin, honey that's the way I am!" Janice the Muppet

3-20-02 10:50pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

quote:
I know, I know...

Thing is, forum user characters take a lot of creative energy for me. I'm not really all that good at drawing, and making a reasonable likeness to a real person is really hard for me. It actually leaves me feeling a bit drained. Drawing stuff straight out of my head is fine, since it doesn't need to match up with anything, and there's nobody to say, "What the hell? This looks nothing like me!" No pressure, no responsibility.

Don't worry about it... I was just busting your chops because you were killing me with your l33t skilz.

---

3-21-02 3:25am (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

I don't think I've requested a character in months, therefore I'm the least whiny of the bunch and so the first in line for cartoon stardom!

I wouldn't feel bad about the fact you have no energy DexX, look at Andy, he's been trying to draw a packet of biscuits on an already existing character for about a year now.

(POST 1300)

---
Dad was flammable

3-22-02 1:35pm (new)

JrnymnNate

Member Rated:

The last shall be first and the first last, and so on.

3-22-02 2:16pm (new)

Stripcreator » Photoshop Valley » f0t0 fuxx0rz #18 : Saturday Night at the Movies

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests