Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Did someone mention politics?

Author

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

He was a write-in.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

11-23-05 4:07am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

I voted God out of my refrigerator. He kept smiting the yogurt.

---
What others say about boorite!

11-23-05 1:05pm (new)

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

The Onion two months later than The Guv

[Click to view comic: 'The Worst Wing #6']

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/43189

And that was an easy one, cant believe it took them two months to think of it.

12-08-05 2:36am (new)

Inflatable_Man
Heart stopper. Hip hopper. Pill popper.

Member Rated:

bump

"It's me, ol Jackie boy... And yer gonna get one right in da kisser if you don't shut yer yap, ya loopy broad!"

"It's me, Tommy "The Hammer" DeLay! I don't know what's more crooked... my morals or my penis! Hiyooooo!"

---
Destroying my reputation one post at a time.

1-07-06 8:26am (new)

DexX
What the Cat Dragged In

Member Rated:

Ahhhh, Tom DeLay.

What a cunt.

...sorry, it's too late at night for witty political commentary.

---
This signature has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down.

1-16-06 3:51am (new)

Martin_12
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

holy crap 3629

1-18-06 8:27pm (new)

cpausti
The Nordic Soulman

Member Rated:

I have a question for the old folk:

What did Clinton do that was so bad? Lots of people talk about how bad he was but I don't really see why. Please, no blowjob talk(unless yousa lady).

---
all the wrong things for all the right reasons

1-31-06 6:35am (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

quote:
I have a question for the old folk:

What did Clinton do that was so bad? Lots of people talk about how bad he was but I don't really see why. Please, no blowjob talk(unless yousa lady).

He got a hummer from an intern, that's what he did that was so bad. Sure, there's the ordered unprovoked missile strikes on Iraq, the mess in Kosovo, Gennifer Flowers, Whitewater...but everyone will remember Lewinsky and the dress over anything else seedy he did in office. His use of military force during his presidency was at times very GW-ish. He may have run and been elected as a Democrat, but he was quite Republican in a lot of aspects.

Seriously, if that blowjob had never happened, he wouldn't be getting the rap he does, simply because that's all anyone remembers about his 2 terms.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

1-31-06 5:57pm (new)

JESUSSANDWICH
is a wonderful person

Member Rated:

Plus his absolutely ridiculous anti-drug laws.

---
possible savior probable SEX MACHINE

1-31-06 6:00pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Oh yeah, very much like GW, except for the part where GW lies about the need to use military force.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

1-31-06 9:31pm (new)

niteowl
Level 1 Forum Troll

Member Rated:

Touche', fuzzy.

Truthfully, I think Clinton was tolerable, especially when compared to the bonehead in charge now. Slick Willy did a few things right. However, that does not exonerate him for some of the shit he pulled while in office, and I'm not referring to his sexual escapades.

I should stop talking about this now, because I think all politicians are crooked liars who are obsessed with power and only know how to tote the party line, as opposed to actually giving a flying fuck about the average American Schmoe.

---
Think classy, you'll be classy.

2-01-06 5:48pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

In 1998, Clinton blew up a plant comprising half of Sudan's pharmaceutical manufacturing capacity, an act that would "inexorably cause the suffering and death of tens of thousands of innocent people all over Africa, many of them children, by depriving them of basic medicines against malaria, tuberculosis, and other easily curable diseases” (Covert Action Quarterly, Winter, 1999).

Starting in 1996, the Clinton Administration also refused repeated offers by the Sudanese government of thick intelligence reports on al Qaeda members, including Osama bin Laden and many of the 22 9/11 highjackers.

Thanks, Clinton Administration.

---

2-01-06 6:35pm (new)

tythebear
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

lollllllllllllll
that W avatar is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
da bearrrrrr

2-03-06 2:10pm (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

dead arabs lolz

---

2-03-06 2:50pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

Danish and Norwegian embasies burned in Syria over a characature drawing in a Danish newspaper.

Millions of muslims are up in arms against Denmark over a comic strip in a newspaper, and Denmark's refusal to issue an appology over the content of one of their news papers. Denmark has been losing a load of money from a boycot of Danish goods in the Muslim world as a result as well. There's more, of course... it's madness.

So... is Canada going to have to appologize for Stripcreator in the near future?

2-05-06 3:26am (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Time for certain folks to step into the 21st century and stop yearning for some dark age caliphate that will safely filter all they see and hear. As a humanist, I see stupid and degrading shit that offends me everyday. I only rarely kidnap people or burn embassies over it.

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

2-05-06 7:10am (new)

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

Time for certain folks to step into the 21st century and stop yearning for some dark age caliphate that will safely filter all they see and hear. As a humanist, I see stupid and degrading shit that offends me everyday. I only rarely kidnap people or burn embassies over it.

I know, but if right wing conservatives won't do it, how do you expect Denmark too?

;)

2-05-06 10:00am (new)

lukket
Home Computer Futurist

Member Rated:

I tell you; suddenly seeing your own country's flag set ablaze and realize that the great masses protest your country is a punch in the face.

I just wish it would stop right now :-/

---
troelsea at gmail dot com

2-05-06 11:41am (new)

Chi_The_Cynic
Comoedus Cynicalis

Member Rated:

I fully support the Danish press in their actions, and I believe that the calls from the Muslim world to apologise for the cartoons in question are ridiculous. If any further evidence were needed for the overwhelming hypocrisy of those Arabs currently burning down embassies and staging mass protests against the peace-loving Danes, check out this article. The Arabian media has been publishing offensive cartoons for decades.

2-05-06 4:01pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

The sad thing is that once upon a time, Islamic culture was at the forefront of many disciplines such as mathematics and astronomy. Now it is reduced to this primitive, stagnant, reactionary state thanks to the influence of theocratic goons.

---

2-05-06 4:27pm (new)

Kaenash
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

I believe Billy Carter was the greatest Leader our country will ever know.

2-05-06 5:38pm (new)

tythebear
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

dat 's jimmy not billy u goof!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

u drink beer man?
been drinkin n postin ' gain?????????

ROTFLMBO

---
da bearrrrrr

2-05-06 5:52pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

We in the US have known the feeling for at least the past 30 or 40 years. Welcome to the club.

Truly, there must be something that the leaders in these countries are trying to distract their citizens from if they are allowing it to be such a big deal.

Having said that, there have also been instances where the clerics have put themselves between the rioters and the targeted buildings in an attempt to keep peace, which is truly an amazing thing to contemplate.

2-06-06 2:53pm (new)

kaufman
Director of Cats

Member Rated:

2-07-06 9:00pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

Pinhead Bush Appointee Resigns in Disgrace

Good riddance to a major tool, not to mention an utter fraud.

---

2-08-06 4:36pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Did someone mention politics?

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests