Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Democracy in action!

Author

MaKK_BeNN
VOTE JEB BUSH 2008

Member Rated:

I got to his site in time but I couldn't get the SC account. I don't know who has it. But whoever had it before pretty much posted the password in the forums, so anyone could have figured it out, if it was the same one for this other account. I think I got the better deal, wouldn't being able to see his reactions in the forums be all the funny in the world?

And to be nice I will post all your email here so you don't miss a beat, sub.

Best pals 4ever,
XOXO

---
Vote Jeb Bush 2008

10-23-02 10:48pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

MaKK_BeNN
VOTE JEB BUSH 2008

Member Rated:

Like THIS ONE:

quote:
Hi JO,

Danke für dein Interesse und deinen Einsatz!
Freut mich, dass dir das Cover gefällt!
wann gibts Programme und Samples für mich (lechz)....?
Cd kriegst nächste Woche geschickt!
Falls Du cover oder Entwürfe für Dich oder Homepage brauchst, sag mir
bescheid.

Schönes wochenende
Chris

Man I don't know what all that crazy writin' means though. Is that important sub?

---
Vote Jeb Bush 2008

10-23-02 10:52pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

freetranslations.com sez:

quote:
Hi JO,

Would thank for your interest and your insert! Pleases me that you the cover felled! When are there programs and Samples for me (lechz)....? Cd get sent next week! If you need cover or designs yourself you or homepage, won me bescheid.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

10-23-02 11:10pm (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

Check his yahoo e-mail, BM (MB?) or whoever has it currently. The current SC password is there...

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

10-23-02 11:15pm (new)

clone77
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

no
no
no
no
no
no
no

---
Signature seized by order of the Hague

10-23-02 11:24pm (new)

MrNoodleHead
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

I had it last. At the time that I emailed it to you at bigfakeaccount, it was the same as the yahoo and gc passwords. If someone changed it since, click the "forgot your password" link in SC and it'll send it to the yahoo e-mail acct.

10-24-02 8:12am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

This is what I call justice. The hacker becomes the hackee. I can't wait to see Sub's revenge, although I suspect it will just be some more dodgy raps and quotes from papers he claims to have written.

10-24-02 8:26am (new)

MrNoodleHead
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

quote:
Like THIS ONE:

quote:
Hi JO,

Danke für dein Interesse und deinen Einsatz!
Freut mich, dass dir das Cover gefällt!
wann gibts Programme und Samples für mich (lechz)....?
Cd kriegst nächste Woche geschickt!
Falls Du cover oder Entwürfe für Dich oder Homepage brauchst, sag mir
bescheid.

Schönes wochenende
Chris

Man I don't know what all that crazy writin' means though. Is that important sub?

Did you see that I replied to whomever sent this message to him? I said, and I quote: "Ha, ha. Ãœber was sprechen das Bumsen Sie?"

10-24-02 9:10am (new)

sub_m7
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

is this stuff not "personal"?? do you not know the law??

have you heard of EXTRADITION?? do you know what we do to people for doing things like this (to people who did not deserve it)

you will see!! do you think i care about that page? i can make a hundred more for FREE. annd take this name away too i am not coming back (except for revenge)

the whirlwind is coming..

alias: sub_m7
password: 7revenge

---
=-SUb^2_H4t3[m7]-=

10-24-02 9:27am (new)

CaptainObvious
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

He isn't really going away.

---
This is my signature.

10-24-02 9:36am (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

quote:
have you heard of EXTRADITION?? do you know what we do to people for doing things like this (to people who did not deserve it)

Ummm.... I'm guessing you stick your tongue out at us and say 'Nyah, Nyah!', since you really can't do anything else. Especially considering Yahoo's Terms of Service.

[color=blue]
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form...If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Yahoo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Yahoo has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). [/color]

Well, every one of your accounts I saw had fake information. And you didn't even take the time to make it look real. Mr. bio ema? Come on. Couldn't you at least put a little effort into your fake personnas?

[color=blue]
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. ... Yahoo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
[/color]

Hmmm... Sound familiar? Why don't you go complain to Yahoo that some web hooligans stole all your fake Yahoo mail accounts because you were dumb enough to publicly broadcast your password, and see what they say? Unless there's some little know law on the books that makes it illegal to pick on lunkheads, I'd say we're in the clear.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

10-24-02 9:47am (new)

wirthling
supercalifragilisticexpialadosucks

Member Rated:

quote:
is this stuff not "personal"?? do you not know the law??

I'm sure that prosecutors are lining up to spend a lot of money extraditing people to stand up for someone who says things like "about spamming. we flooded the damn net with spam, so it wasnt only your miserable site... "

---
"And Wirthling isn't worth the paper he isn't printed on."

10-24-02 9:48am (new)

BigEvilDan
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

quote:

Earlier you threatened to destroy our lives and have us arrested on false charges just because we were making fun of you. Is what you're going to do now better or worse than that? Are we all going to die in mysterious PC explosions? Or are you just going to punish us by sticking around?

---
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a whore." - Donald B. Jones III

10-24-02 10:02am (new)

sub_m7
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

everytime i log in i will change my password!! try and get it with my email i don't care if you do!!

you know that feeling everytime something small goes wrong (it happens everyday) from now on you will always wonder "is it sub_m7 aka vengeance coming to get me?"

yes! i will never stop and you will never know. computers crashing, bank losing information, and in your heart you will know.

when someone gets this account (they inevitably will) just wanted to give you a last FUCK YOU while i can still talk so FUCK YOU and FUCK YOU forever there is nothing you can do about this!! i am saying FUCK YOU and you cannot stop me now!! FUCK YOU!! stop that!! you cannot!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

---
=-SUb^2_H4t3[m7]-=

10-24-02 10:25am (new)

MrNoodleHead
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

10-24-02 10:42am (new)

gabe_billings
President and CEO of Wirthlingsux Inc.

Member Rated:

quote:
you know that feeling everytime something small goes wrong (it happens everyday) from now on you will always wonder "is it sub_m7 aka vengeance coming to get me?"

Fuck! I spilled some hot coffee on my hand this morning! Was that you, fucker? God damn! He really does have control over the world. I'm going to go hide under my bed.

---
100 pounds of shit in a 25 pound sack.

10-24-02 10:42am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

Better yet, sue him for $7090890238029357. Hey, it works against McDonalds, and they don't even self-incriminate.

10-24-02 10:48am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

Are we not men?

Not to chase other men!

Back to the House of Pain!

---
What others say about boorite!

10-24-02 10:51am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

On second thought, McD's food is pretty criminal.

And...

Are we not men?

Well they do tell us that we lost our tails evolving up from little snails...

10-24-02 10:56am (new)

BigEvilDan
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

quote:
yes! i will never stop and you will never know. computers crashing, bank losing information, and in your heart you will know.

You're exactly right. When something like that happens, my first thought is "what kind of idiots programmed this software/work at this bank?". You, sub_m7, have achieved a prominent positon in my "kinds of idiots" collection. Congratulations.

---
"Oh, look, a joke! How original! Thank you, but if I wanted my emotions stimulated pleasurably, I'd get a whore." - Donald B. Jones III

10-24-02 10:58am (new)

boorite
crazy knife lady

Member Rated:

I say it's all just wind in sails on the horizon.

---
What others say about boorite!

10-24-02 11:10am (new)

CaptainObvious
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

I believe what sub_m7 is trying to say is, "FUCK YOU."

---
This is my signature.

10-24-02 11:14am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Is Sub trying to threaten us? Maybe he should remember we now know where he lives.

10-24-02 11:31am (new)

boinky33
I'm with stupid ^

Member Rated:

Yeah, with his parents.

10-24-02 11:34am (new)

Devin
Comic Overlord

Member Rated:

10-24-02 11:34am (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Democracy in action!

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests