Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Screw the old threads...an epic is born...

Author

mega_h8
Pink Donkey Wrangler

Member Rated:

Bedlam- isn't calling someone on here "an annoying loser" kind of redundant? I mean aside from a few ppl, it's pretty much a given.
Regulars (aka annoying losers)-what a stir i have caused, eh? i mean im halfway to becoming the next aliasman (all hail). I mean you can say what you want about me trying to be an asshole and making racist comics and yada yada yada, but my posts have now built up 70 or so replies in a short period of time. what did you do before i got here...just post your lame and "irreverent" vomit and wait for other fagulars to stroke you off? Sounds pretty fucking lame. You lose here just like you do in real life boys. Now go outside and play some sports or something.

PS the biggest "fuck you's" i can find go to all of the PC fags (thanks for signing the death certificate of the white race), all of the humorless old guys and all of the wannabe Columbine kid faggots amongst your ranks. The spelling bee trophy goes to boinky (good job, lil' guy...keep reaching for the stars).

---
Daddy's Home...

11-29-02 1:05pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

jools
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

May I ask where you learned English? Given is an infinitive in the perfect tense. This "given" has no subject. Pretty much a given what?

What is that supposed to mean? At least The_Aliasmen has some wit and sense of humour.

Uh-huh. Now, 70 posts on the RMDC forum is pretty good, but 70 posts that all generally say you are a dickhead is not quite so good. It is obvious you know you are "losing" when you insult people in that manner. Also, by taking the time to answer the accusations placed upon you by such users as DragonXero in such an articulate manner, you betray your lack of a "life". (I notice the irony and hypocrisy of the last statement, but I freely admit that I don't have much of a "life").

Ah, so you think that having the opinion that everybody is equal, regardless of race is over PC? So, when shall I book your lynching for, if you want a taster of what your ilk think should be done to blacks? And who on here is a "humourless old guy"? If you would take a gander at the comics of all the users over, say, 30 (which is the age I suspect you think someone becomes old), you would discover they are far more humourous than your pitiful attempts at comedy. (So, paedophile clowns are funny?)

PS: Hmmmm, I notice boinky has had impeccable spelling and grammer throughout his posts to this thread. What is the point you are trying to make? Or is that genuine praise?

---
Jesus saves, but everyone else in a 10 foot radius takes full damage from the fireball.

11-29-02 2:30pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Let's face it. Mega_h8 has now idea how to make a funny comic and tries to explain it away by claiming that people who don't get it must naturally have no sense of humor. So, instead of trying to make a better comic, he whines and lashes out at his critics.

They have a place for people who behave like that. It's called Kindergarten.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

11-29-02 3:39pm (new)

laemusGT
Junior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

Predictably, I loved it.

Well, ok, so the first part was shit.

Coincidentally (sp?), my new strip is online! As it is every day!

---
Because someone has to do it right.

11-29-02 3:42pm (new)

weedleweedle
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

May I ask where you learned English? Given is an infinitive in the perfect tense. This "given" has no subject. Pretty much a given what?

YOU DUMASS ITS OBVIOS HE WAS SAYING IT WAS A GIVEN THAT MOST OF YOU FAGS ARE ANNOYING LOSERS

LEARN TO FUCKING READ SOME ENGLISH, CAPTAIN DOESNTREADENGLISH

What is that supposed to mean? At least The_Aliasmen has some wit and sense of humour.

I HAVE 2 AGREE WITH FOOLS ON THIS ONE, WHY WASTE YOUR TIME REMOVING A DICK BUNNY FROM THE SITE, WHEN YOU CAN BE TEH FUNNYEST PERSON ON HERE? I MISSS COMIC GENIUS SUB M7, U CAN BE HIS REPLACEMENT

Uh-huh. Now, 70 posts on the RMDC forum is pretty good, but 70 posts that all generally say you are a dickhead is not quite so good. It is obvious you know you are "losing" when you insult people in that manner. Also, by taking the time to answer the accusations placed upon you by such users as DragonXero in such an articulate manner, you betray your lack of a "life". (I notice the irony and hypocrisy of the last statement, but I freely admit that I don't have much of a "life").

DUDE MY MONKEY IS BETTER AT LOGICS THAN YOU, YOU SAY THJAT INSULTING PPL MAKES YOU "LOSING"? YOU INSULTD PPL ON THIS THREAD THERE4 UR ALSO A LOSER, AND I INSULTED U SO IM A LOSER, YAY WHERE ALL LOSERS.

DUMBSHIT.

Ah, so you think that having the opinion that everybody is equal, regardless of race is over PC? So, when shall I book your lynching for, if you want a taster of what your ilk think should be done to blacks? And who on here is a "humourless old guy"? If you would take a gander at the comics of all the users over, say, 30 (which is the age I suspect you think someone becomes old), you would discover they are far more humourous than your pitiful attempts at comedy. (So, paedophile clowns are funny?)

PS: Hmmmm, I notice boinky has had impeccable spelling and grammer throughout his posts to this thread. What is the point you are trying to make? Or is that genuine praise?

NO MORON, WHAT HE IS SAYING IS THAT THE FUCJ YOU GOES OUT 2 THOSE CERTAIN LOSERS WHO CHECK FOR ANY HINT OF RACISM, LIKE THAT GROUP COMPLAINGIN THAT THE SONG "LETS HAVE A WHITE XMAS" IS RACIST, AND OTHER PPL WHO THINK ALL RACES SHOULD BE EXACTYL EQUAL IN EVERY WAY WELL GUESS WHAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN SO GO SUCK YOUR DICK OFF COCKRANGER

---
BROUGHT TO YOU BY WEEDLEWEEDLE J. PWEENS

11-29-02 3:49pm (new)

Im_here_to_annoy_you
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

god you're sucky. it was a good comic.

---
Much crap, Me

11-29-02 9:21pm (new)

KajunFirefly
chooby digital (in stereo)

Member Rated:

Are there actually any regulars left on this site?

---
Dad was flammable

11-30-02 7:37am (new)

mega_h9
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

11-30-02 9:33am (new)

weedleweedle
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

THATS A FUNNY COMIC, BUT DO U KNOW UR RIPPING OFF SOMEBODY ELSES NAME? U MAY WANNA CONSIDER CHANGING IT

---
BROUGHT TO YOU BY WEEDLEWEEDLE J. PWEENS

11-30-02 9:38am (new)

jools
Senior Comic Technician

Member Rated:

Kajun- There are, but they have retired to the spacious accomodation of the goatse guy's ass.

---
Jesus saves, but everyone else in a 10 foot radius takes full damage from the fireball.

11-30-02 9:45am (new)

Bedlam0331
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

Mega_h9,
Those strips are fucking awesome! I'm sure that Mega_h9 is an alias. So since you are a member, Why dont you make all your strips that funny.

Quote "I really did cum!"
-me

---
NOT PART OF ANY FAN CLUB

11-30-02 10:16am (new)

boinky33
I'm with stupid ^

Member Rated:

Wat u tokin abot? u isa meenie!!!

11-30-02 3:57pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » Screw the old threads...an epic is born...

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests