Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » Stripcreator CD Swap #3 - sign up

Author

Brad
Feature Creep

Member Rated:

Because I am totally scatterbrained and can't get my stuff together, umfumdisi is out of the kindness of his heart going to be organizing this Stripcreator CD swap. If you're interested in participating, send your email address, name and mailing address to him at umfumdisi@hotmail.com.

I'll let him decide and post about when the deadlines and things are.

---
www.bradsucks.net

8-05-03 9:22pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

I already made a mix (no gay rap music this time), but I am needing my money for a hooker right now.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

8-05-03 9:50pm (new)

jes_lawson
I don't know what I'm doing either

Member Rated:

I am so in.

---
Please replace the handset, and try again.

8-06-03 5:02am (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

gay rap?
what a potential velvet goldmine!

i'll wait a week or two and see what kind of response is generated, and...

i'm in!

if you know anyone who might be interested who hasn't beeen around sc for a while, let them know.

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

8-06-03 1:25pm (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

I'm in once again.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

8-07-03 10:30am (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Hey, one of you Aussies needs to nut up! No entrants thus far from the Island Continent...

---
Chicken Feather Bed Bugs Bunny Hop Sing Out Side Street Walker Texas Ranger Cookie Dough Boy Wonder Years

8-07-03 2:20pm (new)

TheGovernor
Talentless Hack

Member Rated:

Im in. should be a hoot, and I dont use that word lightly, or in the owl sense either.

8-07-03 4:40pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Okay, here's who we have so far:

little_kitty
Fuzzyman
habnem
jes_lawson
Scyess
eponine
TheGovernor
evil_d
umfumdisi

Let me know if I've left anyone off.
Also, it would be nice to have 3-6 more people.

---

8-08-03 11:09am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

I hope you're ready for the finest in doom and viking metal. Sign me up.

8-08-03 4:50pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

you had me at "viking metal"

---

8-08-03 8:51pm (new)

Chi_The_Cynic
Comoedus Cynicalis

Member Rated:

Ok, I like the sound of this but could somebody explain what exactly happens...? I mean, do we make our own CD of our favourite choons and swap it with somebody else or...?

So, I'm in, pending further explanation...

8-10-03 7:46am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

umfum will put us into groups of 4 or 5 people. You make a a music CD of your favorite tunes, and send copies to the people in your group. They, in turn, will send you a CD of their own.

The main rule is that it has to be a music CD, not a data CD with loads of MP3s on it.

---
...Trot and Cap'n Bill were free from anxiety and care. Button-Bright never worried about anything. The Scarecrow, not being able to sleep, looked out of the window and tried to count the stars.

8-10-03 10:48am (new)

Chi_The_Cynic
Comoedus Cynicalis

Member Rated:

Can it be a Music CD created from MP3s...?

8-10-03 10:55am (new)

fuzzyman
Alpha Geek

Member Rated:

Of course.

---

8-10-03 7:10pm (new)

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

How big will the groups be? I might be able to do it if they're small.

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

8-10-03 8:34pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

dcom:

if you and Chi join, we'll have 12 people.

i think it would be best to have three groups of four; that way you get more CDs--which is sort of the point of the Swap.

also, i would probably wait until next weekend to see if more people wanted to join, so the potential for three groups of five exists.

since you are in Australia, i'd put you in my group to incur the most expense for me, plus i could throw a few dollars your way if you didn't object. and if you decide to funnel those dollars towards your whore purchase instead of in your pocket, that would be fine with me--just get a good one!

---

8-10-03 10:10pm (new)

Chi_The_Cynic
Comoedus Cynicalis

Member Rated:

I'm in!

8-10-03 11:55pm (new)

israphael
Stripcreator Veteran

Member Rated:

I'm in.

---
"Nothing expresses the brutal grandeur of rectal polyps and anal fistulae quite like the mother-tongue of Goethe."

8-13-03 9:35pm (new)

Trippingbillee
Playmate of the apes.

Member Rated:

I'm in!

---
Sex Piano.

8-14-03 3:12pm (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

I've discussed it with a couple of other swappers, and if you aren't "officially" in my group and you'd like to be, I am more than willing to swap with you on the side. Never worry about the extra expense to me, as long as you send me a CD back I'm cool with sending extras.

---

8-15-03 5:46pm (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Swap on the side! How dare ye!

Actually, after perusing evil_d's track list from the last swap, I told him I'd like to swap with him even thought we weren't in the same group. So, side-swapping is fine, but at least let me send out the groups before you make arrangements.

To that end, I'm going to wait a bit longer to send out groups--a couple more people have joined in the past week--maybe 'til August 24.

---

8-15-03 9:39pm (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

If the groups work out the way I think they will I might not need to side swap and inadvertently circumvent official procedure :-)

---

8-16-03 8:02am (new)

umfumdisi
Forum comment:

Member Rated:

Okay, perps and pervs, there's room for one more person in the Swap, so whomever contacts me first will get it. Groups will go out Friday or Monday (my modem was zapped by lightning, and I'll be replacing it this weekend maybe).

---

8-19-03 6:48am (new)

jes_lawson

Member Rated:

I have a request from nuttlehead2000 (nuttlehead2000@yahoo.com) who's not a forum member but who wants to sign up.

---

8-19-03 8:29am (new)

little_kitty
I bop, you bop, a-they bop.

Member Rated:

my apologies to anyone who is in my group... i know that jes is for sure, but i don't know who else. i do have the cd's burned, cd-tracked, and in cases, ready to be addressed... BUT i myself don't have an address as of yet. if its me that's holding everything up, i'm so sorry, but the cd's are worth the wait... hahah.

---
Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist.

8-21-03 10:46pm (new)

Stripcreator » Stripcreator CD Swap » Stripcreator CD Swap #3 - sign up

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help