Forum archives » More Comic Competitions » FTC #44: Sergio Leone Rolls in His Grave

« Prev Page 1 of 2 Next »

possums
September 11, 2004 12:48 PM

Well, well, well, if it isn't little FTC. Long time no see. I remember when you were good friends with me. *cud chewing.*

To whoever hosts after me:
POST THESE LINKS
AND POST THAT THE NEXT HOST SHOULD POST THESE LINKS.
... and the host after that.
HOSTS! Read this first.
Awards List (Paste at judging)

Alright, ya skinny varmints. This here's the 44th Finish The Comic competition and I ain't gonna compromise nothin'. Not even biped's ass.

/comics/possums/250242/

Here's a lil' rule:

You may change the characters if you so wish. However, please don't stretch your imagination TOO much. I don't want two aliens standing back to back in one panel and then a fat guy and a dog staring at each other in the next. They gotta be the same characters in the first two panels STARING AT EACH OTHER. K? K.

Get going! You'll have till Saturday on the count'a school.

Post #151187link

biped
September 11, 2004 2:39 PM

Post #151190link

possums
September 11, 2004 7:04 PM

Biped, you of course, cannot win, since you just hosted the last one. But I will say this: BEST TITLE EVER.

Post #151201link

Kr0n1c
September 11, 2004 9:11 PM

Post #151225link

Kr0n1c
September 11, 2004 9:32 PM

Post #151228link

Kr0n1c
September 11, 2004 9:41 PM

Post #151229link

kaufman
September 11, 2004 10:53 PM

250316

Post #151241link

ObiJo
September 12, 2004 12:51 AM

250319

Post #151246link

Denyer
September 12, 2004 6:01 AM

Post #151256link

lukket
September 12, 2004 9:26 AM

Post #151271link

Zegota
September 12, 2004 2:29 PM

250388

Post #151291link

EvilZak
September 12, 2004 3:56 PM

Post #151296link

NGrassi22
September 12, 2004 4:51 PM

250407

250408

250409

Post #151298link

biped
September 12, 2004 6:19 PM

quote:
Biped, you of course, cannot win, since you just hosted the last one.

Is that an actual rule? This is the first time I've heard it.

Post #151300link

kaufman
September 12, 2004 9:16 PM

250427

Actually, this is the best title ever.

Post #151310link

kaufman
September 12, 2004 9:24 PM

250430

Post #151312link

fzh
September 12, 2004 10:18 PM

250439
250438

Post #151316link

possums
September 13, 2004 12:06 PM

quote:
quote:
Biped, you of course, cannot win, since you just hosted the last one.

Is that an actual rule? This is the first time I've heard it.

It's just a courtesy rule in my book.

Post #151360link

biped
September 13, 2004 2:49 PM

Courtesy? That's SO "Goofus and Gallant."

Post #151366link

NGrassi22
September 13, 2004 4:41 PM

quote:
Courtesy? That's SO "Goofus and Gallant."

Goofus and Gallant are so in right now...pshh...

Post #151378link

DrPedantic
September 13, 2004 6:46 PM

250571

Post #151388link

Injokester
September 13, 2004 7:06 PM

Post #151394link

Injokester
September 13, 2004 7:21 PM

Post #151395link

possums
September 13, 2004 9:11 PM

quote:
Courtesy? That's SO "Goofus and Gallant."

If that comic were syndicated, I'd be laughing at the Family Circus.

Kaufman: I dunno, Citizen Shane is pretty good, but I do like Fistfull of Gonads. The much coveted "Title Award" will be in question at judging!

Post #151398link

MikeyG
September 14, 2004 8:02 AM

Post #151451link

Kr0n1c
September 14, 2004 12:45 PM

Post #151469link

xxausrottenxx
September 14, 2004 9:57 PM

250732

Post #151500link

possums
September 16, 2004 9:23 PM

Alright, mutha-fuzzahs, some of you (read: all of you) seemed to not have notice that you can change the characters in the comic. OMG. I wish more people would read the rules.

In any case, judging will by Saturdayish, so wrap it up, B. WRAP IT UP.

Post #151616link

biped
September 16, 2004 10:23 PM

Post #151618link

Kr0n1c
September 16, 2004 10:58 PM

LOL!

Post #151619link

Rabid_Weasle
September 17, 2004 6:45 PM

Post #151688link

Rabid_Weasle
September 17, 2004 6:46 PM

Post #151689link

fzh
September 17, 2004 7:25 PM

Rabid_Weasle, I may be wrong, but isn't "town" a noun?

Post #151692link

Rabid_Weasle
September 17, 2004 11:53 PM

It can be an adjective when used to describe a settlement of sorts.

PS: Eat my ass with a wooden spoon.

Post #151719link

possums
September 18, 2004 11:26 AM

I will be judging as soon as my computer decides it's a good idea to open the awards list. It's really ticking me off.

Post #151738link

possums
September 19, 2004 2:26 PM

Uh... ok... Drigon is down, kids, so I can't really post the images up just yet. I'm going to talk to Kaddar about this as soon as possible. Until then, I will continue to accept entries.

Post #151820link

Kaddar
September 19, 2004 6:09 PM

:( Anyone have some nice free webhosting I could use for maybe another 6 years?

Post #151831link

possums
September 19, 2004 6:24 PM

Kaddar, would you oppose to me getting all up in your creative grill by using my own set of awards?

Post #151833link

lukket
September 19, 2004 6:56 PM

quote:
:( Anyone have some nice free webhosting I could use for maybe another 6 years?

http://www.imageshack.us/index.php
http://www.afreeimagehost.com/

Post #151834link

dcomposed
September 19, 2004 8:14 PM

There's always the topical cowboyphysics.com :D

Post #151840link

Kaddar
September 20, 2004 4:22 AM

you can use your own awards if you want

no I mean webhosting, I used to use drigon to host my website stuff and files and other stuff too.

Post #151859link

dcomposed
September 20, 2004 5:10 AM

Post #151862link

Injokester
September 20, 2004 4:10 PM

quote:
:( Anyone have some nice free webhosting I could use for maybe another 6 years?

www.freewebs.com is the one I use, it's very simple to use and there aren't any pop ups. The only advertising is a banner not much more obtrusive than the one used here, which appears after 4 months.

Post #151904link

possums
September 20, 2004 6:07 PM

3rd- Biped for "Fistfull of Gonads"
2nd- EvilZak for "The Duel"
1st- Dr Pedantic for his entry, half because I found it hilarious, half because I'm curious. Take it away, handyman!

Post #151917link

Kaddar
September 25, 2004 9:40 AM

drigon appears to be back.

Post #152359link

possums
September 26, 2004 12:05 PM

And Pedantic appears to be gone. EvilZak, would you like to take-take- take it away?

Post #152421link

Kaddar
September 28, 2004 8:26 PM

maybe you should just host a contest called FTC 45: FINISH THIS CONTEST.

and have it be a competition to come up with the best first two panels for everyone else to finish in FTC46. hahaa.

Post #152656link

bipped
September 28, 2004 11:25 PM

I'm growing impatient. And quite hairy.

Post #152674link

possums
September 29, 2004 1:49 PM

Well. EvilZak and Dr. Pedantic seem to be dead. And I will not award the competition to biped. So... Kaddar wins.

Post #152707link

fzh
September 29, 2004 4:16 PM

First Spankling wins the World Worst, now this!? It's getting easier to win contests around here.

Post #152715link

Forum archives » More Comic Competitions » FTC #44: Sergio Leone Rolls in His Grave

« Prev Page 1 of 2 Next »
stripcreator
Make a comic
Forums
featuring
diesel sweeties
jerkcity
exploding dog
goats
ko fight club
penny arcade
chopping block
also
Brad Sucks