Forum archives » More Comic Competitions » ICC #11: RIGHT NOW!!!

cpausti
November 5, 2005 10:16 AM

YES! I'll keep this short and easy, rules:

1. Make a comic having to do with telemarketing or telemarketers.
2. It can be any size.
3. Make me laugh.

You have until about 12:45 pm SC time(at the bottom of the front page).

GO

Post #199378link

DexX
November 5, 2005 10:25 AM

Post #199380link

HCRoyall
November 5, 2005 10:29 AM

Post #199382link

choadwarrior
November 5, 2005 10:37 AM

Post #199386link

mandingo
November 5, 2005 10:39 AM

Post #199389link

cpausti
November 5, 2005 10:52 AM

CLOSED.

Post #199394link

flipynif1
November 5, 2005 10:54 AM

Post #199395link

cpausti
November 5, 2005 10:55 AM

I'll accept it, flipynif.

Post #199397link

flipynif1
November 5, 2005 10:59 AM

:o right on, even if it doesn't win that's ok

thanks!

Post #199398link

cpausti
November 5, 2005 11:16 AM

Excellent entries all around, honorable mentions to everyone except mandingo, our winner! My sister helped judge, and says, "good job!"

flipynif, I read your comic without reading the title, which made it 100 times as funny and confusing.

Post #199406link

mandingo
November 5, 2005 11:33 AM

quote:
My sister helped judge, and says, "good job!"
she single?

i mean... no, that's what i meant

thanks cpausti and miss austin. i'll announce the next one here today or tomorrow

Post #199411link

kaufman
November 5, 2005 2:39 PM

Sorry, I was going to dial in and submit something, but those bastards just wouldn't hang up.

Post #199440link

Hell_Bent_Cheez
November 6, 2005 6:11 AM

Post #199498link

little_kitty
November 7, 2005 7:24 PM

quote:
dont I rule?

not really

Post #199653link

Hell_Bent_Cheez
November 8, 2005 2:46 PM

yes i do

Post #199781link

Forum archives » More Comic Competitions » ICC #11: RIGHT NOW!!!

stripcreator
Make a comic
Forums
featuring
diesel sweeties
jerkcity
exploding dog
goats
ko fight club
penny arcade
chopping block
also
Brad Sucks