Forum archives » Comic Showcase » Family Man series

bike
September 10, 2007 3:19 PM

I've been working on this series over the past month, and I'm in the mood to share. Hope you enjoy!

/comics/bike/402805/

/comics/bike/404312/

/comics/bike/404382/

/comics/bike/404483/

/comics/bike/405810/

/comics/bike/406021/

/comics/bike/406150/

Post #252507link

bike
September 10, 2007 3:28 PM

Oops! I didn't realize that I couldn't cram all of my stuff into a single post.

/comics/bike/406021/

/comics/bike/406150/

Post #252508link

not_Scyess
September 10, 2007 9:39 PM

I pretty much loved all these comics.  And I like bikes, too.  So double win for you.

 

Post #252527link

AngryAmerican
September 10, 2007 10:58 PM

yeah. these were all well done. great flow, consistent punchlines.

it was just like reading the 'pro' strips in the paper, but funny.

i must now give you a clever rating comment.

Post #252530link

crackpanther
September 11, 2007 5:32 AM

If a comic could make you orgasm these comics would make me orgasm.

Post #252537link

HCRoyall
September 11, 2007 9:26 AM

quote:

crackpanther wrote:
If a comic could make you orgasm these comics would make me orgasm.
Ditto.

Post #252547link

not_Scyess
September 11, 2007 11:23 AM

Obviously, y'all've never tried dipping these comics in lotion and rubbing them on your cocks.

Post #252550link

bike
September 18, 2008 9:29 AM

I finally got around to updating this thread; I'm also throwing in a few other strips that do not warrant their own thread.  Hope you like 'em!

/comics/bike/411519/

/comics/bike/429471/

/comics/bike/435809/

Post #264952link

bike
September 18, 2008 9:32 AM

This one is not part of the series, but it is in a similar vein, so I felt like including it

/comics/bike/441508/

Post #264953link

biped
September 18, 2008 9:56 AM

Where it says,  "I wonder if she babysits?", I read it at first as "I wonder if she has babytits?"  I don't know, is that Freudian or something?

Anyway, these are funny.  I've been meaning to look into that concept one of these days.

Post #264954link

bike
September 25, 2008 10:13 AM

Post #265189link

bike
June 17, 2009 10:42 AM

Here's a few more - hope you enjoy!

/comics/bike/456407/

/comics/bike/458955/

/comics/bike/467406/

Post #271797link

Forum archives » Comic Showcase » Family Man series

stripcreator
Make a comic
Forums
featuring
diesel sweeties
jerkcity
exploding dog
goats
ko fight club
penny arcade
chopping block
also
Brad Sucks