Forum archives » Comic Showcase » The Anorexicly-Purple-ish Bird

LittleRocker
April 26, 2009 3:33 PM

OMG! ITS LITTLEROCKERS NEW SERIES!!! COME AND SEE!!!

 

/comics/LittleRocker/461978/

/comics/LittleRocker/461981/

Post #270735link

AngryAmerican
April 27, 2009 12:28 AM

I've liked some of your previous work.

These ones. Not so much...

Post #270742link

biped
April 27, 2009 10:18 AM

I see these two comics as the beginning of an incredible 100-part series that will be written about in Entertainment Weekly.

Post #270756link

LittleRocker
April 27, 2009 12:24 PM

quote:

AngryAmerican wrote:

I've liked some of your previous work.

These ones. Not so much...


whats wrong with them?

what sould i improve on??

Post #270762link

AngryAmerican
April 27, 2009 1:51 PM

quote:

LittleRocker wrote:
quote:

AngryAmerican wrote:

I've liked some of your previous work.

These ones. Not so much...


whats wrong with them?

what sould i improve on??


I can't help you there. They just didn't make me laugh. I don't know what to say. I'm confused and scared.

Post #270765link

LittleRocker
April 27, 2009 2:58 PM

haha, alright, i might delete them anyway.

Post #270767link

biped
April 28, 2009 9:44 AM

Hell of a thing, deletin' a comic.  You take away everything it has..and everything it's ever gonna have.

Post #270779link

AngryAmerican
April 28, 2009 1:59 PM

If you hurt a comic, in time it will heal.

If you steal from a comic, in time you can make amends.

If you take a comic's life, its fucking dead forever.

Post #270792link

LittleRocker
April 28, 2009 5:28 PM

comics have feelings?

Post #270809link

LittleRocker
April 28, 2009 5:28 PM

comics have feelings?

Post #270810link

Forum archives » Comic Showcase » The Anorexicly-Purple-ish Bird

stripcreator
Make a comic
Forums
featuring
diesel sweeties
jerkcity
exploding dog
goats
ko fight club
penny arcade
chopping block
also
Brad Sucks