Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Showcase » Crappy Comics

Author

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

In this thread I will be posting one comic a day of mine that I think sucks. I suggest everyone else do the same. My very worst comics will be here, so eventually I will have each and every of my comics posted here.
Heres the first installment......
[Click to view comic: 'WHY WOMAN ARE STUPID']

9-10-01 9:10pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

crabby

Member Rated:

Feel free to bash or praise my comics as you feel necessary. I will do the same to any comics posted by anyone else in here.

9-10-01 9:11pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

That one was a topic close to my heart, but an execution that didn't quite do it justice.

9-10-01 9:40pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

This one is one of my crappier ones... It sounded a whole lot funnier in my head. And look, I even fucked up the asian girl puncline!

[Click to view comic: 'Mountain Ingenuity: Part 2']

9-10-01 9:54pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Those little asian girl punch lines just don't do it for me.

9-11-01 3:22am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Here is another one of comics that I don't really think is anything special. Most of comics are for comic contests so most of you have seen them at least once. However I doubt any of you remember them.
[Click to view comic: 'AWKWARD ROBO MOMENT']

9-11-01 4:13am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

After all thats happened I don't have any funny in me. The regular forum is filled with politic jargin that I'm not really in the mood for right now. Heres another of my terrible comics for everyone to mock.
[Click to view comic: 'PERVERT']

9-12-01 3:12am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Reasons To Use Your Own Razor']

Just so you're clear, the woman in the cartoon is me, the male is my older brother... who will never use my razor again.

And crabby, thanks for the first cartoon. I truly am a stupid woman.

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

9-12-01 8:14am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

quote:

Just so you're clear, the woman in the cartoon is me, the male is my older brother... who will never use my razor again.

And crabby, thanks for the first cartoon. I truly am a stupid woman.

Actually, I liked that comic. The only thing I would have done differently is made your explanation of where the razor has been a little less wordy, and more to the point.

9-12-01 11:27am (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'The bar-none lamest entry in CC 51 to date']

Don't worry crabby, you're not the only one who knows how to botch a "women are stupid" comic.

9-12-01 11:34am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I liked that comic all the way up to the grenade Drexle.

9-12-01 5:08pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

I know, I'm not too happy with the ending either. I couldn't figure out how to portray castration properly.

9-12-01 5:27pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

The gaybot was just obtuse... I actually kinda liked the blue all over one, though.

9-12-01 5:29pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I know, I'm not too happy with the ending either. I couldn't figure out how to portray castration properly.

Thats a problem I often find myself running into.

9-12-01 5:30pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

This comic makes me chuckle for some reason but it's not necessarily good. The comics I've posted here so far are the reasons why I stay away from romantic or love related comics and stick to the sophmoric humor that I usually use.
[Click to view comic: 'LOVE IS HAVEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND CALL YOU A SON OF A BITCH']

9-12-01 7:11pm (new)

evil_d
Riding through your town with his head on fire

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'Late Night TV (part 2)']

This is the worst comic I ever made. Hopefully by posting it here I can achieve some sort of catharsis. Kaufman gave me a great setup and I just couldn't do anything with it.

And now that that Comic Cup is over, I can admit that I totally forgot about the "devout Catholic" rule until after I saved the strip. The "sanctuary" line was just a Hunchback of Notre Dame reference. After I posted I thought, "Crap, I completely forgot that rule... well, maybe I can make this work."

The one thing I do like about this comic (aside from kaufman's panel -- I think the "free chicken" thing is hilarious) -- is the name of the frat. Upsilon Phi Sigma = UFS. Now, the Greeks didn't have a 'Y' in their alphabet -- the word we get our root "hydro" from is actually udor (with a rough breathing mark over the 'u', but I digress) -- so if you're transliterating, and you want a 'Y', you use the 'U'. So Upsilon Phi Sigma also = YFS, and that stands for "Your Frat Sucks".

Anyhow. I think the other comics in this thread so far are all at least passable. If I came across them on the front page, I'd give them at least a '1' instead of just reloading the page. And I'm all for making fun of the stupid things women do. On the other hand, when men do dumb things, it just makes me look better by comparison. I'd like to take a moment to thank all the dumb men in the world for making it so easy for a crackpot like myself to seem desirable.

---
The what mentioned above is total fiction. Please don't take it seriously!

9-12-01 7:43pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

quote:
This comic makes me chuckle for some reason but it's not necessarily good. The comics I've posted here so far are the reasons why I stay away from romantic or love related comics and stick to the sophmoric humor that I usually use.

What makes me chuckle is the fact that I think we've all been in the "she always does this to me" boat, but you're right about the execution.

Check out one of my most recent comics... "Women, Go figure." It's not woman bashing, but it *is* relationship oriented (and it's actually a good comic, so I'm not posting it here).

9-12-01 8:08pm (new)

Drexle
Your Cure for Lameness

Member Rated:

I haven't read all your comics, but it's certainly the worst I've read of yours. You should be thankful you gave such an incredible setup, or you wouldn't have won the round.

Spankling's win was karmic, then eh? ;)

Anyhow. I think the other comics in this thread so far are all at least passable. If I came across them on the front page, I'd give them at least a '1' instead of just reloading the page. And I'm all for making fun of the stupid things women do. On the other hand, when men do dumb things, it just makes me look better by comparison. I'd like to take a moment to thank all the dumb men in the world for making it so easy for a crackpot like myself to seem desirable.

Speaking of dumb men... I'll once again plug that actual good comic of mine that I mentioned in my last post.

9-12-01 8:13pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I actually know guys like this. Guys who have a great girlfriend and all they can do is complain. The guys that are like this are terrible the only thing worse than them are the woman who stay with them.
My girlfriends friend is going out with a guy now who is constantly calling her stupid and ugly. She calls my girlfriend everyday in tears telling her these stories and my girlfriend says "Break up with him he's an asshole." To this she always responds "But I love him." I think that is truly a sickening thing.

9-12-01 8:41pm (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

It's a good thing he won. I would have asked him to run the next Cup anyway. I actually wish kaufman had beaten me too; he deserves better fortune than he's had so far in the Cups.

As for women... well, at the moment a friend of mine is dating this guy who's demonstrated prejudice against her race and alienated most of her friends. Folks, I don't care who you're dating, they're just not worth losing your friends over.

---

9-12-01 9:36pm (new)

habnem
optical delusion

Member Rated:

here's my worst to date. it was better on the creation screen, when all of the first two panels were full of text--then it was, as it was supposed to be, a fun jab at serial comics like prince valiant. at any rate, it gave me my only truly recurring character:

[ Posted comic does not exist ]

---
- christ@myself.com - fuck a cat, kill yourself - my alter ego has five stars

9-12-01 9:45pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

menbah that comic did nothing for me.

Now it is time for one of the worst comics ever made on this site.
[Click to view comic: 'ROBO JESUS 5000']

9-13-01 3:48am (new)

apejuice
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

[Click to view comic: 'robot adultery']

this was one of my first comics. before i realised that tobor was meant to say RAAARRR all the time and have some kind of cornholing reference in it's speech. it was funny at the time. if you were me.

---
I LIVE!

9-13-01 6:12am (new)

evil_d

Member Rated:

I liked that comic, apejuice. It's actually quite refreshing to see Red Robot playing a role other than Tobor.

---

9-13-01 6:40am (new)

apejuice
Member - Tobor Fan Club

Member Rated:

thanks evil d. i'm still a bit new here and i don't know much about the comic characters, that's why i thought the red robot was only meant to play one role.

looks like i knew more when i started than i do now. i better get out of here before my head empties completely.

---
I LIVE!

9-13-01 7:00am (new)

Stripcreator » Comic Showcase » Crappy Comics

reload page with comics

Jump to:

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums