Gentlemen and dougan, welcome to the third round
Here are the basic rules again:
- I am the law, I can vote, I can delete posts and I can pretty much just make up the rules as I go along. If I decide to bring back an ejected player then so be it.
- You will have 48 hours to submit a comic when I decide your match has started, if you will be away and your match is coming up, tell me and I'll postpone it, or if you're struggling for a couple of hours a PM would be nice, just to know you're still alive. (I however am allowed to go away for months at a time without telling anyone)
- VOTE! All previous Comic Cup XII contestants are elligible to vote. If you're away, fair enough, but don't waste your vote (or do that gay abstaining thing, conscientious objectors will be shot) even if someone is winning by 18 votes to 0.
Okay, so, here is the card for the third round (although not necessarily in the correct order):
KFF: The Autumn Massacre
It's Not Me, It's You Match
Umfumdisi Vs Rabid Weasle
- The reigning tag-team champs now come to blows in the ultimate grudge match
- Both contestants must tell the story of how they both fell out in the form of a comic strip.
Champions League Final
andydougan Vs BigEvilDan
- Standard cup match.
- Winner gets to advance and also gains bragging rights of being the champion of champions
No Holds Barred Match
mmyers Vs Spankling
- Standard cup match, one winner.
- Possibly the hardest match in the entire cup, there are NO RULES, contestants have to just make a comic with no boundaries, and make it funny.
Special Guest Referee Match
Kaufman Vs graykane
- I hand over to another SC user for one match
- No idea who advances, there will only be one winner though, that's all I know.
Card subject to change.
So there you go, first match will be announced soon.
Dad was flammable | email@example.com