Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » The barnstorming tour has ended.......

Author

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

Wow...it was alot of fun! Same time next year we'll get it rolling again. I'd like to thank everyone involved. Heres a list of shot outs:
The young scot - for being a great right hand man, you really helped me through some rough times. You were the angel on my shoulder.

biped and LuckyGuess - You guys were awesome, you really carried me in thsoe series. You guys are the best.

ivyYur tit pics really kept me going when things were rough.

bunner - I'm glad me made peace. I feel better about things on a whole. I alsu searched for "gir."

choad - Alot of this was just to impress you. I failed.

kajun - I hope you finally realize what the tour is all about. Next year I definetly want you to be a part of it.

mandingo - The comic cup was awesome. I'm glad we made it through that brief misunderstanding. I got nothing, but love you for you man.

bigfrank - Next year we gotta get you officially involved. Yiour behind the scenes input was vital however. I appreciate everything you did, I know it tested your patience at times, but you're a better man now because of it.

Boorite - Next year I'm really hoping to get something together with you. You're the funniest man I know and I respect the hell out of you.

brad - What up doggie? I'mma hit u up wit a donation in a bit, gotta get my paypal poppin!

Chicka Pie - I read through alot of your series for inspiration while working on mine. I didn't even know you had such an impressive library of comics. Great work, lots of new found respect.

RCLG and Zaster - Sorry, but the tour ran out of time. Sorry I couldn't squeeze you in. Especially RCLG, what we were working on was pretty ground breaking.

To all those I've forgotten, peace and smiles and all that jazz. I got nothing but love for you all.

3-16-06 11:06am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

BigFrank105
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

Damb right you tested my patience, Crabs <3

3-16-06 11:09am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

The tour is a beautiful time. A true test for us all. I feel like a stronger man because of it all.

3-16-06 11:10am (new)

The_young_scot
Makes out like a Lesbian

Member Rated:

Barnstorming 2007 here we come!

---
The following statement its true. The previous statement is false

3-16-06 11:38am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

Bigger and Badder

Is the rough draft for Barnstorming 07's motto. Let me know what you think and feel free to suggest your own ideas.

3-16-06 11:38am (new)

attitudechicka
is never bored.

Member Rated:

I'm still wondering about the frozen, non Bulgarian, non bacon smart man. Or was it one of those serieses where I'm supposed to be left wondering (in which case, I am as satisfied as Thanksgiving).

---
Mediocrity at its most average.

3-16-06 11:56am (new)

kramer_vs_kramer
Stripcreator Newbie

Member Rated:

Roll on 2007!

3-16-06 1:25pm (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

3-16-06 4:53pm (new)

LuckyGuess
hm

Member Rated:

That tag team was fun! And the sweetmeats I got from ivy were delectable. Can't wait for next year.

---
the kid's getting old, the kid's getting old

3-16-06 6:13pm (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

My testicles are still tingling like they had "Spidey-sense."

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

3-17-06 1:23am (new)

crabby

Member Rated:

I'm already getting a start on next year. I'm already infiltrating aliases that I will all reveal to be myself at next years tour. Thats the big finale. I'm also thinking about some other concepts, but me and TYS need to sit down and just have a talk and try to come up with some fresh ideas for the tour next year.

If you would like to participate in the tour next and year and receive the official T-shirt. Sign up by sending me a PM and I'll add you to the list.

Those interested in helping to design next years barnstorming t-shirt and logo can send me an email at Lobsterturtle@gmail.com We can get an early start on this and have a huge festival next year. Comic strippers UNITE!!!

3-17-06 10:42am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

it's tours like these you learn to love again

---
what if nigger meant kite

3-18-06 7:20pm (new)

Stripcreator » Fights Go Here » The barnstorming tour has ended.......

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help
comics
Random Comic
Comic Contests