Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Uploading whole comics as Jpegs

Author

davec_coffeetime
Stripcreator Newbie

Stripcreator is great, I only discovered it's existence a day ago. I have searched the forums but have found no obvious answer to my question.

Can we upload our strip creator comics as small jpegs (60-70K)?

Although the online software is great, it would be nice to be able to add a few bits and bobs offline, then upload it again. This sort of function wouldn't be supported by sending new characters and backgrounds in, because the stripcreator interface is limited.

e.g. if you wanted to add a small sign to a door, of give the character a special object to wave around etc...it would also make greater than 3 cell comics a bit easier.

3-27-08 6:47am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

Welcome to Stripcreator.

There is currently no way to upload images to the comic rendering engine, but you can convert your comics to jpg or png images and manipulate them to your heart's content offline and then upload or share those images elsewhere (such as our own forums).

To convert to jpg, save the comic, then do a print screen and paste the image into another program like photoshop, paint, etc to play with the image.

To convert to a png, click the Make a Donate button on the bottom of this screen and as soon as Brad has your money, another magic button will appear on your saved comics which will let you convert and save to png in one step. Then you can adjust the png just as you did the jpeg.

3-27-08 6:37pm (new)

Injokester
Definitely drunk

Member Rated:

Here's the same in a little more detail and with pictures.

---
Dinosaurs had eggs bro, the chicken came way later.

4-01-08 7:19am (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

Injokester

All that time you spent making that immensely helpful graphic, and you could have been making tentacle rape comics.

Priorities!

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

4-02-08 7:29pm (new)

RedfeatheR
Part of it all, just like you.

Member Rated:

Injokester

Gsus Crest toothpaste. I did the EXACT same thing for officers in Iraq who were sending edited maps in .ppt format.

4-03-08 1:20pm (new)

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Uploading whole comics as Jpegs

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums
Help