Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Comic Competitions » The Righteous Freedom Squad-Your Way

Author

AngryAmerican
Here at least 3 times a year

Member Rated:

Holy anal beads Batman, I didn't see that one comin...

Thanks Seanator for the nod, I promise if you're ever in my club you can grab a titty for free and I won't pummel you...

much at all.

So I've thought a lot about what I do if I ever won another contest, admittedly it was mostly when I was drunk or laying in a chinese opium den chasing the dragon, but that's beside the point.

I thought it only fitting to say goodbye to "W" and his moronic policies while the inauguration is still fresh. That being said, one of my favorite ways of criticizing our former President was the RFS. The Righteous Freedom Squad. I had a lot of fun making that series. Plus it all ties in with the recent popularity of superhero movies. See how I did that?

So here's your challenge strippers, (I love using that term when I'm not referring to drunken ho's) Make me laugh with the RFS.

Regulations:

-Comic doesn't necessarily have to refer to the Bush administration

-Feel free to create your very own RFS characters, or use any of the ones I made.

-Series or sets are encouraged

-Free your mind and the rest will follow

-You are under no circumstances to be masturbating while you make these comics

-Bonus points for using any of the following: 'armor piercing penis', 'caustic lactation', 'sexual avenger', 'twin papaya attack', 'grossly underestimated negro', or 'flatuence is unbecoming of a true American'

There you go kids. Play nicely.

I'll post a couple of examples later since it won't let me do it now for some reason.

and here's my complete RFS. just in case...something

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/AngryAmerican/sets/RFS/

---
Kill Whitey.

1-26-09 9:47am (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

AngryAmerican

Member Rated:

Here are some tasty examples of RFS-iness:

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/AngryAmerican/sets/RFS/350802

OK. The site is not allowing me to post comics at this time. Therefore if your unfamiliar with the RFS, you're gonna have to do some homework. Sorry.

Blame Brad.

He's Canadian.

---
Kill Whitey.

1-26-09 9:52am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

1-27-09 2:39am (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

So you're the one guy who didn't hate W.  I thought you were a myth.

---
peddling the funny around since 09/24/2002

1-27-09 9:28am (new)

RandomComicLayoutGuy
Obsessive Comic Disorder

Member Rated:

not_Scyess

I ain't no fan of W at all.  I live in So Cal and he was all about letting illegals come in the country unchecked.  And, he spent money like a drunken sailor and pretty much bankrupted our nation.  I just don't understand how people build up such a fervor of hatred towards a President (that includes those idiots that hated Clinton).

But that's all over, now that Obama, the first half-black President, has taken charge!  Yay!

1-27-09 11:46am (new)

AngryAmerican

Member Rated:

OK. We're off to a great start. Mayhap we could work within the contest parameters a bit more, no?

---
Kill Whitey.

1-27-09 12:43pm (new)

LittleRocker
The Return

Member Rated:

I'd post a comic, but i don't really understand the competition, could you go over it again?

1-27-09 2:28pm (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

Basically, the contest is a front to make you read his comics.

I wish I'd thought of that.  At least, last time I won a contest back in 1936.

---

1-27-09 3:17pm (new)

AngryAmerican

Member Rated:

I think Not Scyess has a point. I wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol when I created this contest, and the results are this horrible, horrible mess you see here.

Forcing people into using my characters is wrong. Like racism.

I will endeavor to get a new theme up and running after work tonight, so please disregard this contest's theme and if there are any moderators watching, please delete this CC thread so I may start anew to right this awful wrong I have perpetrated in my sobriety.

Thank you.

---
Kill Whitey.

1-27-09 4:28pm (new)

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

This thread really took a turn for the worst.

Way to go Scyess for saying what we all were thinking. I will be abstaining from this contest for the following reasons. I have not entered acontest for months and don't plan to now. I suggest all the rest of you who don't enter the contests to join me in my pledge of boycotting this contest because of the racism like injustice that was brought onto us all.

1-27-09 5:35pm (new)

choadwarrior
Crash Magnet

Member Rated:

I'll delete this thread when you post your new CC.  It's my way of saying, "are you suuuuuuure?"

1-28-09 12:32am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

After I went and made an actual entry.

[Click to view comic: 'CC']

Screw you guys.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

1-28-09 6:57am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

AngryAmericandid the guy who just won the i'll kick your ass and ground your nuts into powder comic contest just get strong armed out of running the contest he wanted? this is like watching Tyson get his lunch money taken away by a paraplegic Baldwin

in the future if someone doesn't like your contest, here's two useful replies i've dusted off and polished up for your use:

1. if you don't like my contest you should have won the last one. instead of lost. which you did. lose. the last one. just making sure you realize that you did. lose, i mean. because despite the fact that we and your parents both expect failure from you by this point, apparently you're still living in denial

2. SUCK MY DICK LIKE IT'S GOT THE ANTIDOTE

---
what if nigger meant kite

1-28-09 8:15am (new)

AngryAmerican

Member Rated:

Yes, I'm big and tough yet I would like folks to participate.

Therefore I shall wrack my feeble mind for a contest that peeps can get behind.

P.S. HC, that was a quality entry. I will keep it in mind when the next contest is up.

---
Kill Whitey.

1-28-09 10:33am (new)

not_Scyess
not laughing with you

Member Rated:

Wow.  All I was doing is innocently trying to be a dick and then it turns out I brought down the whole contest.  I guess the lesson here is:  jerks shape the world.  Be an asshole and make a difference.

PS  mandingo, I am SO NOT parapalegic!!!

---

1-28-09 10:41am (new)

mandingo
weak stream

Member Rated:

not_Scyessand hopefully not a Baldwin either since you've been in my house

in the biblical sense

---
what if nigger meant kite

1-28-09 4:44pm (new)