Important notice about the future of Stripcreator (Updated: May 2nd, 2023)

stripcreator forums
Jump to:

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Bradley some backgrounds for adding

Author

dcomposed
C3H5N3O9

Member Rated:

Every time I see this background I feel like a victim of racism. I think to my head, why should only one country be represented? So I've taken it upon myself to make flag backgrounds for my own country. I know this is still only two countries which will have flags, but if other people want theirs they can do the work.

thanks Brad and please do the right thing (which is rarely the racist thing)

---
Batman created by Bob Kane

4-17-09 4:41pm (new)
quote : comics : pm : info

crabby
I have an awesome avatar.

Member Rated:

White Australian males are my least favorite race. I think more flags would be cool. A canadian would definetly come in handy.

4-17-09 7:28pm (new)

Zaster
Wait for it...

Member Rated:

My least favorite race are halflings.  I mean, they're just people only shorter.  What's the point?  Don't we have gnomes for that?

---
I was gonna send a robot back in time, but I got high.

4-18-09 2:14am (new)

HCRoyall
100mg Thorazine, Please

Member Rated:

ZasterUnlike gnomes, a halfling is useful for something other than monster bait.

Other flag backgrounds would be nice, so long as someone else is willing to do the formatting.  Because I'm too lazy for that shit.

---
It was such a waste of everyone’s time and money that even the Tokyo stadium’s rape robots apologized– something they were programmed specifically never to do.

4-18-09 8:10am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

I think we should have all the flags, because that's the only way to be totally fair to everyone.  They could have their very own category called "Flags of the World", and whenever you click on it you'd see a brief videotaped message from Boutros Boutros Ghali, who would say:  "Welcome to 'Flags of the World.'  Please select the flag of your choice for your comic."

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

4-18-09 8:29am (new)

boloboffin
putting the whee in ennui

Member Rated:

Boutros Boutros Ghali is so 1990's, biped. It should be Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao greeting us to Flags Of The World with an oddly incongrous voice in perfect English, saying, "Welcome to Flags Of The World. Please choose the flag you would like to appear in your comic."

However, any choice but the Chinese flag would cause Premier Wen to furrow his brow and ask again, "Would you like to make another choice, citizen?" If you persist in choosing any other flag, Premier Wen's brow would unfurrow, but his eyes would tighten, and his still-oddly-incongrous voice in perfect English would say, "Citizen, rejoice! You have been chosen for relocation to one of our most comfortable and benevolent re-education campuses. Please keep your hands where they can be clearly seen by any person about to enter your location."

And then Premier Wen would begin to laugh, "A-ha-ha! A-ha-ha-ha!" And his mouth would fill the screen, showing his clean, whitened teeth as he laughed, "A-ha-ha! A-ha-ha-ha!" And your family would huddle together as you raise your hands, tears of joy streaming down each and every face.

It will be glorious.

---
You can take the heart out of the hooker but you can't take the hooker out of the heart. -- Frankenhooker

4-18-09 8:40am (new)

biped
Mr. Wonderful

Member Rated:

That would be Jackie Chan-tastic!

---
Legend, oh legend, the third wheel legend...always in the way.

4-19-09 1:57pm (new)

RCCOLAMAN
Saving the world from thirst since 1905!

Member Rated:

4-19-09 2:15pm (new)

Stripcreator » Regarding Stripcreator » Bradley some backgrounds for adding

reload page with comics

Jump to:

Post A Reply

stripcreator
Make a comic
Your comics
Create account
Forums