35 is the sum of the first five triangular numbers, making it a tetrahedral number. 35 is a centered cube number, a pentagonal number and a pentatope number. 35 is a highly cototient number, since there are more solutions to the equation x - φ(x) = 35 than there are for any other integers below it except 1. There are 35 free hexominoes, the polyominoes made from six squares.
Isn't that special.
Anyways, click the random button and get you a layout. Then, make it into a comic about a NEW AND EXCITING PRODUCT! I will be judging the comics based on a 10-point system, and will award bonus points for the following (1 point each):
- The name of the product contains a non-Christian holiday.
- A person buying the product tries to use something other than cash, check or credit card to pay for it.
- The company that makes the product has a color in its name.
- The celebrity endorsing the product is currently dead.
- The product has at least 3 uses.
I will allow old comics, but only if they contain at least 2 of the bonus items outlined above. If you actually have an old comic that fits this criteria, I will award a bonus point. No Photoshop please. Characters must maintain the same pose in all 3 panels.
Get cracking! Judging for this one will commence on Thursday, May 20th.
"He was cursed with a horrorshow of a face, like Guiseppe Archbold doing a study of mollusk tumors."